Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^How can you even put Sadeghian and Taremi in one sentence? Sadeghian has serious issues, while Taremi is actually one of the most down to earth players of the league. Just because he was late to training ONCE you are making him look like the bad guy - happened to world class player all over the world. Branko crossed his name off for one match and Taremi just aksepted it and did not complain. Other than that he never created hashiye, doesn’t give much interviews and is pretty shy outside the field.

There is absolutely no "hype" on Taremi, the guy is performing and proved his quality at international level as well - so much that even CQ started to give him a lot of playing time. Alipour is doing fine and will get more chances, Branko is very aware of his quality, but it’s important not to let these youngsters get burned out. In the past years we have seen plenty of players in Perpsolis that immediately became part of the main squad, but could not live up to the expectations simply because they didn’t have the time to get used to the spotlight. Most important aspect for youngsters are not the amount of minutes, they rather need someone that slowly integrates them to the team with patience & trust.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      I thought Taremi was good in IPL so I asked for a TM invitation, but I didn't see anything beside his performances against India and Guam. That speaks volume. At least as a striker he has not passed the level of TM material for me yet. He plays decent in RW. We need good finishers like Gucci and Azmoun not divers or not proven finishers with killer instinct. I am Persepolis fan, so naturally I cheer for PP players to be included in NT but I don't see what you explain about Taremi. In my opinion Taremi at best should be a bench warmer in TM and Sosha should not be even there. Alipour, Mosalman, Ahmadzadeh and even Nourollahi are good enough to be called up and examined for NT. Rezaian and Alisha are already there so no need to mention them.

Time will prove if I am wrong or right. What do you particularly see in Taremi? Many of his goals were from penalty area.
      Taremi isn't the best finisher but he holds up the ball really well, has great vision, off the ball movement, draws many fouls in dangerous areas (which we have really benefited from in the last TM games) and can really accelerate past players with the ball. He can be a headache for most defenders, as we have seen for instance in the ACL against EPL lvl players like Chico.

Your judgement of his TM performances for me is stranger for me, he wasn't anything spectacular but has scored 3 goals in the 6 games he has played, which is still solid. For now he is also the leading scorer in the IPL with 6 goals so far. But what I deducted from his last performances with Iran shows that he can be a great asset for us in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
        ^How can you even put Sadeghian and Taremi in one sentence? Sadeghian has serious issues, while Taremi is actually one of the most down to earth players of the league.
        I was talking about the character influencing their playing quality. I didn't say they are the same. To be more precise, I think he is new to this current fame and is losing it. I have seen quite few examples. Nikbat is one them. He will play the nice guy up to certain point then you see the real one.
        Just because he was late to training ONCE you are making him look like the bad guy - happened to world class player all over the world. Branko crossed his name off for one match and Taremi just aksepted it and did not complain. Other than that he never created hashiye, doesn’t give much interviews and is pretty shy outside the field.
        I was not referring to that. Players like him will get cocky after a while he is getting there, wait and see. His transfer to AlQadisia gave me some hint. His agent played very well to create a nice guy aura around him when he said he will give away the reminder of his salary to bunch of needy people while he knew Persepolis won't pay. Anyway, many people go through this stage, I wish Taremi can come back clean without losing so much.
        There is absolutely no "hype" on Taremi, the guy is performing and proved his quality at international level as well - so much that even CQ started to give him a lot of playing time.
        Not proven yet when it matters. (against strong team he chocks)
        Alipour is doing fine and will get more chances, Branko is very aware of his quality, but it’s important not to let these youngsters get burned out. In the past years we have seen plenty of players in Perpsolis that immediately became part of the main squad, but could not live up to the expectations simply because they didn’t have the time to get used to the spotlight. Most important aspect for youngsters are not the amount of minutes, they rather need someone that slowly integrates them to the team with patience & trust.
        I almost agree about the rest of your points.

Comment

What do you particularly see in Taremi? Many of his goals were from penalty area.
          None of his 7 goals from last season were PKs, only one of the 6 goals he scored this season was a PK. None of 3 goals he scored for TM were Pks.

I was talking about the character influencing their playing quality. I didn't say they are the same. To be more precise, I think he is new to this current fame and is losing it. I have seen quite few examples. Nikbat is one them. He will play the nice guy up to certain point then you see the real one.
          I was not referring to that. Players like him will get cocky after a while he is getting there, wait and see. His transfer to AlQadisia gave me some hint. His agent played very well to create a nice guy aura around him when he said he will give away the reminder of his salary to bunch of needy people while he knew Persepolis won't pay. Anyway, many people go through this stage, I wish Taremi can come back clean without losing so much.
          This is a wild strange assumption without any real reason for now, but I rest my case here - first Sadeghian and now the comparison with Nikbkaht
          If he turns out like that I will be the first one to congratulate you.

Not proven yet when it matters. (against strong team he chocks) I almost agree about the rest of your points.
          Of course he still has a long way to go, not saying he already is the next new star - he might indeed disappear the next years. What I mean is that so far he showed he deserves all the attention and proved his "potential" - so it's not just blind hype. Regarding choking against stronger teams, well he performed at ACL and against strong teams in IPL like Sepahan, Esteghlal, Zob Ahan...in fact Taremi actually seems to have the confidence & spirit for big matches.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

None of his 7 goals from last season were PKs, only one of the 6 goals he scored this season was a PK. None of 3 goals he scored for TM were Pks.
            Add a penalty to Al Nasr too. But you are right not many from Penalty I mixed that with Persepolis goals in general. I was trying to answer 3 different posts at the same time and made a mistake there.
            This is a wild strange assumption without any real reason for now, but I rest my case here - first Sadeghian and now the comparison with Nikbkaht
            Not wild assumption. I see it in his attitude during the matches, few interview and quotations and team melli. I really have no time to go through all one by one and digging old threads or news pieces for posting them here.
            Of course he still has a long way to go, not saying he already is the next new star - he might indeed disappear the next years. What I mean is that so far he showed he deserves all the attention and proved his "potential" - so it's not just blind hype. Regarding choking against stronger teams, well he performed at ACL and against strong teams in IPL like Sepahan, Esteghlal, Zob Ahan...in fact Taremi actually seems to have the confidence & spirit for big matches.
            He did chock against Al Nasr, Lekhwiya, and so on in ACL and Turkemistan, Uzbekistan, and Oman. He is not proven in my book until show good performance vs teams stronger than India or Guam. (Taremi is a striker). Mehdi Torabi has shown more potential in RW position in my opinion.

I also predicted JB not being well long ago based on performance and photos on training, I saw his knee condition comparing to he other knee. People ridiculed me that I didn't know anything but what was the result? You saw JB didn't play for a long time and still not 100% fit yet. Now I am not say I know everything or 100% correct all the time but I pay attention to the details and other possible examples then I draw my conclusion. I may be wrong sometimes too.

I have to call it a day now. I have a lot to study and a project due next day. I will post when I am done.

Comment

Do you guys remember the months before WC when Ando went all rish and long hair? I love this picture

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                Do you guys remember the months before WC when Ando went all rish and long hair? I love this picture

Before the WC he was extremely aggressive, punched players all over the game, and got suspended for his ellbow check against Sina Ashoori

Comment

CQ: "I don't know Assadi."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=260357

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    Tm list for Turkmenistan and Guam will be announced after the hazfi cup games. The list will apparently have a lot of "surprises" from Queiroz with the article speculating that some veteran players will be dropped for younger ones.
                    This suggests that CQ is feeling pretty confident about Turkmenistan and Guam and not holding back on experimenting at this stage, which is GREAT to see. Music to my ears...

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    Seyed Jalal is injured so he's dropped and Shojaei will probably be dropped again and maybe Heydari. that's about it for me.
                    "Better late that never" as Noah remarked to the Zebra who had understood that passengers arrived in alphabetical order!

We've been in dire need of finding replacements for the 30+ crowd, most of whom haven't been performing too well anyway and it would be nice to see some new faces challenging the named gentlemen.

I'd also add Ando to the potential list and of course Ghafouri is injured, so who knows maybe Stevie will get a call back at this point.

Of course CQ already acknowledged the need to replace Ando in the Japan match which was definitely one of the positives there and that's where I like to see more of these experiments instead of official matches - also more voluntary than being forced into it as is the case with Hosseini.
                    Last edited by Bi-honar; 11-02-2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      CQ: "I don't know Assadi."
                      Yes, thank you. Short and sweet.

In fact, that's a really nice slogan for TM fans to put on some placards and take them to the stadium for the Turkmenistan match. Just imagine that power of 1,000 of these signs saying "I don't know Asadi".

While they're at it, I'd suggest some "Axept and Fooloo" signs too. If there's one thing where Iranians are definitely on top of the list in the world, it's humour - time to start utilizing that.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/169262/%D9%85%D...A7%D8%B3%D9%85

Comment

This is becoming too funny CQ is ridiculing Assadi like noone else

Comment

This is Alipour's assist that I was talking about. He almost scored.

Watch (2:05)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              This is becoming too funny CQ is ridiculing Assadi like noone else
                              Funny but so childish and stupid from CQ. I did not expect that kind of stupid childish behavior from him I loved CQ but lately he has been acting with ignorant manner. Putting your hands in front your mouth and laughing like a teenage girl . Ah ah halam be ham khord. He is acting like IR People

Comment

Hahaha, CQ's like.. "Okay, you wanna play rough...!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X