This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    TM U-23 players stayed after winning their championship and cleaned their locker. According to 90, this made the cleaners of the stadium (who were indian) very happy and surprised.

Beautiful, that's what we love to see. Leave a good impression on the field, and more importantly leave a great impression off the field. Well done to Khakpour and team!

Comment

https://vimeo.com/142550697

Ezatolahi vs Japan
      Pretty good for an 18 year old

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post

Ezatolahi vs Japan
        Very good display against a decent team!

I'll be honest, I previously said that even when Saeid gets to join Rostov in January that he may not see any game time.

But this kid seems to be very composed and has that flair that TM currently lacks. His position is really trendy right now as well, as every BPL team now could do with a Defensive midfielder that is composed on the ball.

Comment

I remember watching Ezatolahi in the U17 World Cup. He was the best player on our team. He was also one of the best centre midfielders of the tournament.

Such composure and confidence. No doubt that besides being talented, his confidence on the pitch played a huge role in his invitation and starting in Team Melli.

There's no doubt Carlos has big plans for him.
          Last edited by teammelli91; 10-16-2015, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Young Mehdi Mahdavikia and Ali Karimi

Comment

Ezatolahi vs Japan
              the kid is quality, I think once his stuff gets sorted for Rostov and he gets some good RPL playing time he will be a starter for sure.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Current stars of IPL, Mohamadi brothers

Comment

thanks for that S to the Ezzai highlight reel..!

Berdyev, really knows to how to pick em ...!!

i also didnt figure he will get much 1st team action in Rostov for his first season, but looking at that Vid, he just might be capable breaking into their starting line-up, or at least get some minutes in 2nd halves after a couple months of training or so ..!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Current stars of IPL, Mohamadi brothers

These guys are incredible. With a little more international experience and polishing by CQ, they will be unstoppable.
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                      These guys are incredible. With a little more international experience and polishing by CQ, they will be unstoppable.
                      The question is, which one is better. I think Milad is always talked up because he had offers from Europe, But looking at some highlights of Rah Ahan, you can see Mehrdad has a lot of potential too.

I hope they both go to Europe early, unlike Ansarifard. But considering what Rah Ahan's demands are, it is unlikely that they do go to Europe

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        The question is, which one is better. I think Milad is always talked up because he had offers from Europe, But looking at some highlights of Rah Ahan, you can see Mehrdad has a lot of potential too.

I hope they both go to Europe early, unlike Ansarifard. But considering what Rah Ahan's demands are, it is unlikely that they do go to Europe
                        I have mostly seen the game of Milad as a LB or LM in U23 TM and his speed and technic is really impressive. But his brother is also a topscorer in the league so he should be all right.
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

Just something I noticed, all of our European legionnaires their clubs are doing quite OK right now, no-one is in relegation zone.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

I am actually thankful that they are at Rah Ahan and not any traditional top team as he would have a harder time transferring to Europe over there. They both have shown serious interest at going to Europe, they can go once their contract is over at worst, so I'd actually say that it's pretty likely that they play European football in the upcoming years, At least Milad.

Comment

They both have contracts with rah ahan until 2019 according to transfermarkt. But not sure how accurate that is since iranian clubs usually sign players for 1 or 2 years and i dont think they would be stupid enough to sign for that long with a team like Rah Ahan.

Comment

They both have contracts with rah ahan until 2019 according to transfermarkt. But not sure how accurate that is since iranian clubs usually sign players for 1 or 2 years and i dont think they would be stupid enough to sign for that long with a team like Rah Ahan.
                                they just said on navad that there is 4 years left in their contracts with rah ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X