Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good training, we can see tm is working hard, this game is key, if we can win, our path will be easy.

Comment

Ok so as expected, JB won't be joining TM according to AZ's coach, who said that he is injured and not ready to join the NT.

As I thought it made 0 sense in him being called up in his injured state

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        Is there no navad today?
        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...015%9616/page8
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Ok so as expected, JB won't be joining TM according to AZ's coach, who said that he is injured and not ready to join the NT.

Isn't Jahanbakhsh joining the TM camp tonight?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2327144

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Isn't Jahanbakhsh joining the TM camp tonight?

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2327144
            Well Navad just showed AZ's coach saying after their last match to a navad interviewer that JB was injured and won't join TM

Comment

I think we don't need Jahanbakhsh at this stage of the World Cup Qualifiers, he should flourish at his club first.

International duty against weak teams won't help his club situation at all.

He can come back stronger and hopefully take in Dejagah's position.

Comment

TM is now in Muscat .

ه گزارش سايت فدراسيون فوتبال، بازيكنان و كادر فني تيم ملي فوتبال ايران جهت برگزاري چهارمين
                ديدار خود در رقابتهاي انتخابي جام جهاني ٢٠١٨ و جام ملتهاي آسيا ٢٠١٩ ساعت ( ١٧تهران) دوبي را به قصد مقسط ترك كردند.

ابتدا قرار بود ملي پوشان ساعت ١٦:٣٥ به وقت دوبي راهي عمان شوند كه پرواز هواپيمايي امارات با تاخير يك ساعت روبه رو شد.
                اعضاي تيم ملي ايران پس از طي مسافت يك ساعته به عمان مي رسند تا پس از استقرار در هتل خود را آماده بازي روز پنج شنبه كنند.

Muscat, Oman
                Tuesday 6:30 PM

Sunny

Temp 32

Humidity 78%

Wind 23 km/h

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

TM is now in Muscat .

ه گزارش سايت فدراسيون فوتبال، بازيكنان و كادر فني تيم ملي فوتبال ايران جهت برگزاري چهارمين
                  ديدار خود در رقابتهاي انتخابي جام جهاني ٢٠١٨ و جام ملتهاي آسيا ٢٠١٩ ساعت ( ١٧تهران) دوبي را به قصد مقسط ترك كردند.

ابتدا قرار بود ملي پوشان ساعت ١٦:٣٥ به وقت دوبي راهي عمان شوند كه پرواز هواپيمايي امارات با تاخير يك ساعت روبه رو شد.
                  اعضاي تيم ملي ايران پس از طي مسافت يك ساعته به عمان مي رسند تا پس از استقرار در هتل خود را آماده بازي روز پنج شنبه كنند.

Muscat, Oman
                  Tuesday 6:30 PM

Sunny

Temp 32

Humidity 78%

Wind 23 km/h

Hopefully the weather doesn't affect us... Good luck boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                    i dont think so, the weather of dubai and muscat is the same, and we been in dubai for a while, so i dont think will be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post

It's Hot , Humid . Tomorrow even hotter.

Comment

Who's the ginger?

Is he part of the TM group?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          Who's the ginger?

Is he part of the TM group?
                          yes he's an talented young goalie his name is rashid mazaheri

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

didnt make much sense anyways for him to go there so late before the game, half injured, tired from long trip and likely outa sink with TM teammates due lack adequate training..!!

Starting to think (FOR THE TIME BEING)maybe AZ coach, just doesnt think he is good enough for starts over his other current options and keeps using injury/fitness excuses inorder to keep their fans from lashing out for the club spending biggest transfer dosh on an injury prone player, who isnt even good enough to break into their starting line-up right off the bat..!!

i also guess that ARJ is and has been dealing with a Recurring hammy problem..!? his knee injury( i dont even remember when he got that injury..???) if legit seems to be behind him..!!???

just a bunch of hunches ..... trying to decipher a loads of bs half-truth, spread around his long ongoing injury by the club and player himself so far..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              yes he's an talented young goalie his name is rashid mazaheri
                              no he isn't part of team melli, and he isn't rashid mazaheri...
                              rashid mazaheri is a 26 year old Gk who plays for zob ahan, and he is not ginger at all, he has dark black hair
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                                no he isn't part of team melli, and he isn't rashid mazaheri...
                                rashid mazaheri is a 26 year old Gk who plays for zob ahan, and he is not ginger at all, he has dark black hair
                                yea he looks too pasty white and ginger to be an iranian..!!

I'll take my Thank You back ...! thank you very much...!

Comment

Working...
                                X