X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=240895

Haji Mayeli critisizing (acutally insulting) CQ once more

+ CQ left Iran and uses the of his former wife as an excuse to stay in Portugal that long. He maybe wants to wait until the 1st anniversity of her death to return back to Iran
    + We got great results at the WC, AC and crushed Turkmenistan with a couple of goals
    + This man claimed to be a under hostage in Iran, a certain group advertises for him to brainwash the mass
    + He is two months away from Iran, now the media claims: God forbid he becomes Mexico's new coach. This man's biggest achievment was to be Manchester United's number 2. In fact, he wasn't even their number 2 as Manchester United contrains 17, 18 coaches who divide their work.
    Left the mental hospital already?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      Just look at Ali Karimi's assist for Enayati. Do we get another Ali Karimi?

That year Ali Karimi was on fire. What an incredible tournament for him and what a shame we couldn't lift the trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
        That year Ali Karimi was on fire. What an incredible tournament for him and what a shame we couldn't lift the trophy.
        Despite that cursed match against China I still think in this tournament (2004) we had our best team of all times. I just love to watch our match again South Korea over and over again. AHAYE ALI KARIMI WE LOVE YOU FOR GOOD MEMORIES!

Comment

Despite that cursed match against China I still think in this tournament (2004) we had our best team of all times. I just love to watch our match again South Korea over and over again. AHAYE ALI KARIMI WE LOVE YOU FOR GOOD MEMORIES!
          rofl this is a completely inaccurate list of that squad. for starters, abedzadeh and azizi weren't on that team...no wonder you love this team so much. it's because you imagined it!

Comment

I had so many good memories with that team melli and their players. Even in 2001-2002 we had an excellent team. Nikbakht vahedi was so good on the left and the whole team was on fire

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              rofl this is a completely inaccurate list of that squad. for starters, abedzadeh and azizi weren't on that team...no wonder you love this team so much. it's because you imagined it!
              I am talking about the generation of players in those years 2000-2008. Many of people in this list are in 2004 team.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                I had so many good memories with that team melli and their players. Even in 2001-2002 we had an excellent team. Nikbakht vahedi was so good on the left and the whole team was on fire
                Truly we could make 2002 WC and make wonders just like Japan and Korea. That world cup many teams were weak and we could easily pass to R16. Chiro was good coach. I remember our team smashed Slovakia in their terf with Ali Karimi's hat-trick. When Iran could not advanced on play off against Ireland when Golmohamadi scored a goal in Tehran I was so sad. When I saw he was crying because he thought he lost his chance to play in WC, I cried too.

Comment

Just look at Ali Karimi's assist for Enayati. Do we get another Ali Karimi?

If those were supposed to be the best goals of the AC2004, then I'm sorry, but very few of our goals even during the past 10-15 years come up to the level of the first 2 goals Karimi scored in the same tournament against S. Korea, let alone any of our goals in this video. He scored both with his head. first from a pass by Kaebi, the second one from a pass by Mahdavikia. I specially like the second one!

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=240895

Haji Mayeli critisizing (acutally insulting) CQ once more

+ CQ left Iran and uses the of his former wife as an excuse to stay in Portugal that long. He maybe wants to wait until the 1st anniversity of her death to return back to Iran
                    + We got great results at the WC, AC and crushed Turkmenistan with a couple of goals
                    + This man claimed to be a under hostage in Iran, a certain group advertises for him to brainwash the mass
                    + He is two months away from Iran, now the media claims: God forbid he becomes Mexico's new coach. This man's biggest achievment was to be Manchester United's number 2. In fact, he wasn't even their number 2 as Manchester United contrains 17, 18 coaches who divide their work.
                    To MK:

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

This man's biggest achievment was to be Manchester United's number 2. In fact, he wasn't even their number 2 as Manchester United contrains 17, 18 coaches who divide their work.
                      Someone ask him "what was YOUR biggest achievment???"
                      The answer should shut him up.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                        Welcome back, Persianking! Hadn't seen you around for quite some time. Your posts are always appreciated!

Comment

6-2 destruction of South Korea.

Comment

^ Too bad CQ never defeated South Korea in a decisive game...oh, wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                              Welcome back, Persianking! Hadn't seen you around for quite some time. Your posts are always appreciated!
                              As usual, thanks for the kind words Lorestani!! I am working on something and will come back next year with new videos

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              6-2 destruction of South Korea.
                              I was rather talking about his career as a whole, not specific results. MK tries to play down CQ's CV, but in reality CQ's biggest failure is greater than MK's biggest achievement.

Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                                ^ Too bad CQ never defeated South Korea in a decisive game...oh, wait.
                                eh, I would've liked to see another 6-2 defeat, not a last minute 1-0.

As usual, thanks for the kind words Lorestani!! I am working on something and will come back next year with new videos

I was rather talking about his career as a whole, not specific results. MK tries to play down CQ's CV, but in reality CQ's biggest failure is greater than MK's biggest achievement.

I was being sarcastic. Overall MK isn't anywhere near qualified as CQ to be a national team head coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X