This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    Looks like the foreign player idea has been refused by the Indian sports secretary:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/footba...1-1362588.aspx
    That was fast. I guess they think they can manage with their domestic players.

Comment

Let go of all the drama and grasp onto what's important. Team Melli's success!

Comment

Anyone know if Ando has family in US? My brother found this girl with surname Teymourian in his summer class and he has fallen in "love" (not sure if it is with her or the fact that she might be related to Ando).
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
          Anyone know if Ando has family in US? My brother found this girl with surname Teymourian in his summer class and he has fallen in "love" (not sure if it is with her or the fact that she might be related to Ando).
          Yea he does. He told me his sister lived in Glendale when I talked to him in Brazil last summer.

Comment

Ashkan's inujry issues have been resolved

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/42...rt/iran-soccer

Comment

^ what was his injury anyways..???
              he has been very injury prone last few years now..!! and oddly most of the time no specifics are provided in regards to his injury...???
              i think its same shitt he had in Fulham that keeps flaring up...?? was it thigh?? hamstring injury..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ^ what was his injury anyways..???
                he has been very injury prone last few years now..!! and oddly most of the time no specifics are provided in regards to his injury...???
                i think its same shitt he had in Fulham that keeps flaring up...?? was it thigh?? hamstring injury..?
                Yeah, I think it's the same nagging hamstring injury from Fulham - he has been struggling with it ever since. I'm sure playing at the intensity that he did at the World Cup didn't help matters.

It's great that the situation is resolved for now and he can play again, but it's pretty safe to assume this is just going to keep repeating and I wouldn't put my money on him being a consistent 90 minute player for TM going forward, let alone be a starter by the time 2018 rolls in - unfortunately.

Comment

iran said no to friendly with paraguay they wanted too much money for july 2016

Comment

^^^ They were only asking for $300K and the game was to be played July 2nd. Apparently, the 1st choice was Uruguay, but the whole FIFA corruption fiasco and the involvement of the head of their federation, scratched that game off.

This is all according to Khabar Online which says, we still have two friendly spots available for 2016 and CQ wishes to play one European and one South American team for those two games.

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/430250/sport/352

Comment

There's always Kuwait and Mozambique!!!

Comment

I love how Iran is the best team in the whole Asian continent in Soccer, Basketball and Volleyball.
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

"Only" 300k? Hmpf

Comment

I'm not sure if you guys watched Argentina vs Colombia match last night but Colombia with all of their stars (Falcao, James Jackson, Martinez etc..) were defending for whole 90 minutes and they didn't create a single chance. Honestly we played so much better against Argentina and we had at least 5 great chances against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              "Only" 300k? Hmpf
                              Compared to Italy's $2 mill (and I think there was one more team in the past few months that was asking for some retarded amount), it was a bargain, at least for a team that's possibly just as good as, if not better than Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                Compared to Italy's $2 mill (and I think there was one more team in the past few months that was asking for some retarded amount), it was a bargain, at least for a team that's possibly just as good as, if not better than Italy.
                                I believe Real Madrid was going to visit Tehran and play Persepolis, but they asked $1 mill in order to bring CR with them. And then we told them to get lost xD

Comment

Working...
                                X