Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dame massoud garm for calling out these corrupt mofos..!!
    these articles need to be spread and translated and put on front page too..!!
    we need to pressure and expose the freaking culprits in IFF who repeatedly hassle & embarrass TM and CQ by withholding measly funds for transportation and/or training facilities, lousy kits and other basic expenses..!!

either IFF tries to fk anyone and everyone outa their money, so they have more to spread amongst scandalous themselves..! or likely as Massoud points out these are Clearly attempt by some goozoos in IFF to frustrate and run away CQ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      Uzbekistan, today

Analyzing Uzbekistan

Adam delesh be hale bache haye team melli misooze ba in vaziate tamrin va tadarokat. Khak bar sare Goodarzi va kaffashian ke team maro be in rooz andakhtan. Berid bebinind vaziate tahvil gereftan va emkanate team afghanistan dar mashhad behtar as in vaze team ma dar Uzbakestan hast.

Rooye aksa click konid ta bebinid. (Dame afghansitan garm ke havaye teameshono daran va baraye team mellishon arzesh ghaelan). Afghanistan yek keshvare jang zade va mosibat dide hast va intor kharj karde ma ke be estelahe khodemon edeaye abar ghodrati dar football va siasat darim va dar ranking fifa team aval AFC hastim ine vaziatemon. Vezarate varzesh javab bede.

https://www.facebook.com/59997863010...type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/59997863010...type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D9%8...99978630109679

Comment

Interview with Haghighi about his performances with TM and Penafiel. He says that for now he is under contract with Rubin for 1 year, but he has few offers. He says that the reason that Penafiel conceded so many goals was because their defenders were catastrophic, but he was elected multiple times GK of the week in the league

More practice footage from last day in Tehran

Comment

Lol at the tiger floor. And lol at discussing a friendly with the ambassador.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Uzbekistan, today

I can't even imagine what Amin's going to say about that atrocious carpet and ugly red chairs after the whole yellow brick situation and the floors at TM's training facility in Tehran!

Comment

TM training in Tashkent

Comment

Is that Afshin Peyrovani? when did he join the coaching staff of TM?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                  Is that Afshin Peyrovani? when did he join the coaching staff of TM?
                  He is not coach. Fekr konam modir fanni va namayandeye fedrasion hast ke gharare team ro hamrahi kone.

Comment

what is up with those training kits?
                    is that a sports bra??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                      what is up with those training kits?
                      is that a sports bra??!!
                      GPS kits. That's what they use to record data.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        I can't even imagine what Amin's going to say about that atrocious carpet and ugly red chairs after the whole yellow brick situation and the floors at TM's training facility in Tehran!
                        hahahahaha this is a lot worse for sure LOL

I have been trying to stay away from all these type of news to be honest. It's pissing me off that these type of stuff doesn't happen to our clubs but it happens to TM. You'd think that they would care about your national team more than the clubs but apparently it's the other way around in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post

I have been trying to stay away from all these type of news to be honest. It's pissing me off that these type of stuff doesn't happen to our clubs but it happens to TM. You'd think that they would care about your national team more than the clubs but apparently it's the other way around in Iran.
                          In all fairness, it's always the responsibility of the host to provide proper training facilities and training ground prior to an international match - the latter looks decent from the above pictures, but obviously the Uzbek federation aborted mission on the former - I don't know how much we can blame this on Peyrovani or IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post

It happens to our clubs also, do you not remember the debacle Persepolis dealt with in Saudi Arabia for their last ACL match? They trained in the hallways of the hotel.

Comment

Not TM related but Bravo Bravo USA
                              They beat holland and Germany both in Europe in the same week
                              Even though friendly games but very excellent job

Comment

i thought the game was happening in the nice stadium ?! seems like were playing in the shitty one!

Comment

Working...
                                X