This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Interesting. Team Melli & Carlos Queiroz are becoming more & more a symbol for the people of Iran. As Nekounam said this Team Melli 'Team Melliye Mardome'. The majority wants Carlos Queiroz to stay, but the IFF tries everything to get rid of him. But as Mayeli Kohan said... mage Mardom Morabie ro entekhab mikonan? Albate! Inja Jomhurie Eslamie. Mardom haghe ray nadaran, ba inke in Team malle Mardome. Che roozegari.

Last time people were that united was 2009, while the green protests.

Afsoos.
    the fact is coaches have alot of power, remmber capello and john terry case, capello resigned because they interfer with him, coaches are the main thing of a national team,the fact is currently we cant bring a better coach and iranian coaches will be slaughter by the media and fans, all it take is for the team to lose a game under a iranian coach

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      I don't know any country in the world where people select a team head coach.
      In Iran people get their information from shows like Navad (hosted by Keyroshipour). of course they are going to support CQ.
      Besids Iranian fans are one the most unstable and emotional fans in the world.
      go back to 2009 Iran v. Saudi Arabia
      Iran Scores (1-0) and 100,000 fans cheer "soltan Ali Daei"
      Then in 10 minutes Saudi Arabia scores twice (2-1) and same 100,000 yell "Daei haya kon, raha kon..." and "Daei **** Nanat"
      I don't know any country in the world, that would behave like that to a national team coach. But yeah i think, that many federations are actually a lot influenced by it's people.
      Everywhere u look, if it's facebook, twitter, different forums like pfdc, on the streets and in stadiums of Iran, even the majority of the IRI Media this time is cheering for Queiroz to stay. Team Melli is improving, not only by it's game, but also on it's reputation. We are transforming to a team like Ghana. We play nice football, but just can't get the results of countrys like Germany. Why? Because we don't have the infrastructure. And we never will be under this regime. That's the point some don't get. The Islamic Republic is not with the people. It never was. So what do we expect? That suddenly they care for our nationalteam & want to get results, so that iranian people spread to the streets & dance their shit out of their bodys? At the drop of a hat they want us to become the asian champions? Hahaha... come on! As Nekounam told us, they even thought us to lose against Qatar. With such sore losers, you will get nowhere.

People know that! Be prepared that no one is going to come after Queiroz goes. Yes u are right! Money goes it's own way, but we still are talking about the Islamic Republic. Surely in the next few years no khareji will set foot in Iran.

But hey for the first time Team Melli is united. Something we didn't witnessed for years! Something we wouldn't witness when Rahmati would have stayed. But hey let's go further on: Not only Team Melli is united, even the people are united! Thats nothing u care about? Only someone who lives out of Iran can talk like that. Football is something... & maybe one of the only things iranians can celebrate with. What do we have else?

Let's sum it up: I'm with my people!

If they want Mayelikohan?! Yeah than go for it! But if they really want CQ to stay, we should listen to their voice! Football is about Joy! And people are enjoying it after years! Me myself i was in Stockholm, I never saw something like that in a stadium. My german & british friends were neutral first, but than they started to cheer for Iran, as it were the best football team in the world. We were never like that. Things changed... but thats how it is. Queiroz will go & things will change again.

Comment

I think we all know that the imbeciles at the PEA and IFF have already received their orders from their puppet-masters and are carrying it out to a tee. They will resort to anything and everything to sabotage what little chance there may have been for CQ to stay at the TM helm. All of these meetings are nothing but a smokescreen, specifically designed to give those naive Iranians, whom as yet haven't figured out for themselves what kind of snakes we are dealing with here, the impression that they (PEA and IFF) are actually trying to fix things, when in actuality they are trying oh so desperately to make sure that there is no point of return where CQ is concerned. And you know the unfortunate part, many of our naive hamvatans have and will continue to fall for the same lies over and over again, and will continue to follow along alike sheep!!

Those of you who keep turning a blind eye, ask yourself a very simple question; why else would they even have to bring his contract under the microscope again. This was already signed by both parties after several excruciating months, and all of this just a couple of months before the Asian Cup was about to begin if you recall!! IFF has already exercised the right to extend CQ contract after the Asian Cup, so why now, just three months before the WC/Asian Cup qualification round begin, they want to revisit and amend a signed contract, knowing full well they can do nothing to change the content of the contract. They must know that in doing so it will allow CQ to take the matter to the FIFA court who will rule in his favor of course and will hold the IFF accountable for paying the entire sum of the termination clause. And if the IFF does not abide by their ruling, it is conceivable for TM to be banned from all competitions until the IFF obligation has been satisfied, which they will then use as part of their scheme by pointing the finger at CQ, blaming him for what they had planned all along. And the sheep will buy into their lies as per usual!

Why would they do this you ask, it’s simple really. They are horrified of a united Iranian youth!! They do not want TM to go to Russia 2018, simple as that!! To see a united Iranian population every 8 years is enough to scare the bejesus out of them and they like to avoid this at any cost possible, even at the cost of us not making it to the WC/AC, all in an effort to extend their stronghold on our hamvatans, so they can continue to fill their filthy pockets with more and more of our peoples money!

This has all happened before and will happen again and again, so long as we don’t deal with the real problems in Iran first!! The real problem in Iran are the murdering thieves who have been running everything for over 30 years, and far far too long!
        He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%A...7%DB%8C%D8%B1/

Comment

Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
            I think we all know that the imbeciles at the PEA and IFF have already received their orders from their puppet-masters and are carrying it out to a tee. They will resort to anything and everything to sabotage what little chance there may have been for CQ to stay at the TM helm. All of these meetings are nothing but a smokescreen, specifically designed to give those naive Iranians, whom as yet haven't figured out for themselves what kind of snakes we are dealing with here, the impression that they (PEA and IFF) are actually trying to fix things, when in actuality they are trying oh so desperately to make sure that there is no point of return where CQ is concerned. And you know the unfortunate part, many of our naive hamvatans have and will continue to fall for the same lies over and over again, and will continue to follow along alike sheep!!

Those of you who keep turning a blind eye, ask yourself a very simple question; why else would they even have to bring his contract under the microscope again. This was already signed by both parties after several excruciating months, and all of this just a couple of months before the Asian Cup was about to begin if you recall!! IFF has already exercised the right to extend CQ contract after the Asian Cup, so why now, just three months before the WC/Asian Cup qualification round begin, they want to revisit and amend a signed contract, knowing full well they can do nothing to change the content of the contract. They must know that in doing so it will allow CQ to take the matter to the FIFA court who will rule in his favor of course and will hold the IFF accountable for paying the entire sum of the termination clause. And if the IFF does not abide by their ruling, it is conceivable for TM to be banned from all competitions until the IFF obligation has been satisfied, which they will then use as part of their scheme by pointing the finger at CQ, blaming him for what they had planned all along. And the sheep will buy into their lies as per usual!

Why would they do this you ask, it’s simple really. They are horrified of a united Iranian youth!! They do not want TM to go to Russia 2018, simple as that!! To see a united Iranian population every 8 years is enough to scare the bejesus out of them and they like to avoid this at any cost possible, even at the cost of us not making it to the WC/AC, all in an effort to extend their stronghold on our hamvatans, so they can continue to fill their filthy pockets with more and more of our peoples money!

This has all happened before and will happen again and again, so long as we don’t deal with the real problems in Iran first!! The real problem in Iran are the murdering thieves who have been running everything for over 30 years, and far far too long!
            Na azeez, IFF never got a chance to discuss CQ's contract with him after the Asian Cup, nor do the evaluation they were supposed to do as agreed in the summer of 2014. CQ went on vacation and all these discussions took place when he came back which is what has brought us here.

And you guys ranting and raving about IFF and Goudarzi and X & Y all being hell bent on getting rid of CQ from the beginning so they can pocket more money, have VERY short term memories. This video is from a year ago. Just look at how everything has done a one-eighty.

It wasn't like this from the beginning. They were genuinely trying to keep CQ happy within their limited capabilities (both professionally and financially). But when one of your employees (and make no mistake CQ is an employee of the IFF and ultimately the ministry of sports) constantly criticizes the organization and everyone running it for incompetence and lack of this and that (rightly or wrongly) and makes them look stupid (even if they are), this 180 was inevitable - not just in Iran, but anywhere:

Comment

You guys keep saying that TM is united, united, united.

Is the IFF united behind CQ?
              Is the football community united behind CQ? (coaches, pishkesvats etc.)
              Only the players seem to be united behind CQ (at least for now) b/c the ones that were not were all kicked out and naturally the other in the team would keep quiet so they won't get kicked out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                It wasn't like this from the beginning. They were genuinely trying to keep CQ happy within their limited capabilities (both professionally and financially). But when one of your employees (and make no mistake CQ is an employee of the IFF and ultimately the ministry of sports) constantly criticizes the organization and everyone running it for incompetence and lack of this and that (rightly or wrongly) and makes them look stupid (even if they are), this 180 was inevitable - not just in Iran, but anywhere:
                I agree 100%.
                Everytime CQ comes on TV he is basically pissing on IFF and sports ministry. I mean what did you think was gonna happen???

Comment

So let's make this clear:

- IFF and everyone wants CQ to continue, they have a 4 years contract and want him to pursue TM coaching
                  - CQ is not happy with the facilities provided, which Torabian precised that they are the same as 4 years ago, he demands more from IFF.
                  - CQ is the one wanting to terminate the contract and IFF is trying to convince him to continue. However CQ has to pay a fine for wanting to leave early and wants both parties to agree to separate their ways "as friends", by mutually ending the contract.
                  - The "pro-CQ" journalist that came on air expressed the fact that if it was CQ that was too ambitious or too demanding, his "name" is bigger than our federation and our football and for that reason we should try to satisfy his demands.
                  - Afazeli says that it's fair enough if he finds that we don't have appropriate facilities and can't respond to his demands, only if this was mentioned during our first contract with CQ 4 years ago, not now when he already knows what will be at his disposal.

Did anyone get the same message as me? Looks like CQ is the one wanting to desperately leave, if that's the case I wouldn't hold him tbh.

Comment

^Like I said some will turn a blind eye to the real issues at hand, when it's all clear as day for the rest of us. Keep believing whatever you like and continue to buy into their web of lies and deceit. How about this, the folks running the PEA and IFF are angels sent from the heavens to be TM and our savior, they have TM and our people/nations best interests at heart!! Does that work for you?

Please feel free to continue to make excuses for the incompetent thieves as you wish. I just pray that one day, hopefully sooner then later, your eyes are opened Ba-honar jaan!!
                    He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

You guys keep saying that TM is united, united, united.

Is the IFF united behind CQ?
                      Is the football community united behind CQ? (coaches, pishkesvats etc.)
                      Only the players seem to be united behind CQ (at least for now) b/c the ones that were not were all kicked out and naturally the other in the team would keep quiet so they won't get kicked out too.

U forgot the people of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        U forgot the people of Iran.
                        Well I already talked about that before. People's mind can change in literally 10 minutes from "soltan Ali Daei" to "Daei **** Nanat".
                        If you bring another coach and he wins a couple matches, they will support him too and forget who CQ was. This is a reality.

Comment

Well I already talked about that before. People's mind can change in literally 10 minutes from "soltan Ali Daei" to "Daei **** Nanat".
                          If you bring another coach and he wins a couple matches, they will support him too and forget who CQ was. This is a reality.
                          That's true, and this will also most likely include a big part of his supporters on PFDC. Few years ago after the lebanon loss a huge mass on these forums were calling for his head, but the same people switch sides very easily and go from anti to pro in a matter on seconds. We are too emotional and dramatic, like you say when the next coach comes and gets few WCQ wins under his belt, people will quickly forget all of this.

Comment

Ok. It seems than that iranians changed, because they are supporting him like... what... more than 4 years now? although we lost to lebanon. either iranians were more patient or they enjoy him.

Comment

After the lebanon loss everyone was asking for his head, it was after winning the last three games where he started getting support
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Honestly as much as I support CQ, if he wants to leave then it makes no sense to push him to stay.

I'd say let him go as well, only if I believe that he actually wants to seperate for good. Too bad since he is still the best coach we now have.

Comment

Working...
                                X