Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Swedish Coach saying that Iran is a good team. He is looking forward to the match tomorrow and that he is expecting tough opposition. "Two good teams are meeting, so I think this will be a good football match". "We saw what Iran were capable of in the WC and the even beat Chile recently, so it is a good team".

His scout Almqvist was present in the Chile match and was really impressed by Iran, especially during the first half. Iranians hit the target several times and were very effective in contra-attacking. The compact defence and working as a team impressed him as well.

All of the Swedish players are available for the match. Around 40.000 fans are expected for the match

0 KOMMENTARER 98 VISNINGAR
      PEZHMAN PARS

http://www.svenskafans.com/varlden/e...ag-528808.aspx

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
          Brazil beat Chile 1-0 today.
          We beat Chile 2-0.
          This means that TM (with CQ) is better than Brazil.

Conclusion:
          I think we should give CQ a lifetime contract with an exponentially increasing salary.
          Che ghadr ba namaki to. Ye vaght ameirca toro ba un amir khanet nadozdatet.

Comment

Comment

Derakhshan backtracks on CQ, calls him a "good coach" and says his comments about CQ were taken out of context and that he was talking only about the Iraq game in that interview.

Nouri also in the interview throws in his 2 cents. He says he was in camps with CQ and says he thinks he deserved to be in the AC squad but respects CQ's decision.

Watch video from minute 12:30 (beginning unrelated):

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...8%D8%B1%DB%8C/

Comment

Noori is inconsistent, sometime very good, sometime very useless, so I think he should stay away from TM until he maintains a consistent, and solid act for a while.

Comment

^^ usually Rezaian looks like that goozoo farhad Majidi but I that pic he looks sorta like Neimar ..!-

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ^^ usually Rezaian looks like that goozoo farhad Majidi but I that pic he looks sorta like Neimar ..!-
                    He is very good looking imo.. Especially when he had back slick with hair last night when I saw him at the hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                      Brazil beat Chile 1-0 today.
                      We beat Chile 2-0.
                      This means that TM (with CQ) is better than Brazil.

Conclusion:
                      I think we should give CQ a lifetime contract with an exponentially increasing salary.
                      That's the dumbest thing I've heard.

Only on an Iranian forum would someone call for a lifetime contract....
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                        That's the dumbest thing I've heard.

Only on an Iranian forum would someone call for a lifetime contract....
                        He is being sarcastic. He is well known to oppose CQ in these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                          He is being sarcastic. He is well known to oppose CQ in these forums.
                          Even worse. Why would you want to give a lifetime contract to someone you oppose!
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

TM-News-

So excited for the Sweden game.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              Even worse. Why would you want to give a lifetime contract to someone you oppose!
                              Because of his IQ - 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                                Derakhshan backtracks on CQ, calls him a "good coach" and says his comments about CQ were taken out of context and that he was talking only about the Iraq game in that interview.
                                Taking out of context? He said we need to fire CQ after Iraq game and he was making fun of him that he lost to a coach who only came on board 3 weeks ago. After Argentina game he criticized Iran that we were only defending and it wasn't anything special. Funny thing is when he became a head coach of PP he played a similar tactic against Sepahan and lost the game at 94th min.

I also don't forget those silly comments he made before the world cup starts saying that we were gonna concede 4-5 goals from Argentina. I hate that guy

Comment

Working...
                                X