Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest with you all I am tired of CQ keep saying how due to bad preparation iran is not a favorite to win the cup !!!!
    Even tho he is right about our lack of friendlies but enough is enough man forget the excuses

Maybe he is playing reverse psychology with our team or letting 80 million Iranians know that even if we don't win
    It all he should still remain as our coach for the next WC
    I agree with him staying as long as we make it to the semis

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      To be honest with you all I am tired of CQ keep saying how due to bad preparation iran is not a favorite to win the cup !!!!
      Even tho he is right about our lack of friendlies but enough is enough man forget the excuses

Maybe he is playing reverse psychology with our team or letting 80 million Iranians know that even if we don't win
      It all he should still remain as our coach for the next WC
      I agree with him staying as long as we make it to the semis
      excuses?? it's a fact!
      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
        excuses?? it's a fact!
        Agree. If we for once could have a decent/good preparation, you wouldn't hear him say stuff like this.

Comment

Sure, it's the truth. But IMO it's damaging the prestige and image of Iran's football team in general. He is practically giving interviews left and right saying that Iran's not favorite and that JP, SK and Aussies are. Even if it's mind games, I'm not a fan.

Comment

Even though, what CQ is saying is true but his nagging is a bit too much. He's already said it 100 times in every interview for couple minutes. FFS just say "due to unfortunate circumstances not to my liking, we haven't had the preparation we wanted which is a shame but we will still try our best. First we focus on group and making it out of there and taking game by game then we worry about the knock out stages"

We get it CQ! likes of Qatar, UAE, etc have had 12-15 games prior to this but still you knew what you signed up with IFF and Iran's government/funding. I hope for the sake of dropping down players' expectations, he would stop saying things like this. Iranian players should know that even though they are not getting the best preparation, they are one of the most talented teams in AC and they have a HIGH CHANCE of winning it all instead of nagging. Leave that for after the tournament. Look at Iraq in 2007 with so little preparation and barely any funds but with their talent, they won it all in AC 2007.

Comment

Plus, it's giving unnecessary mental and confidence edge to our upcoming opponents. The persian gulf nations be like we hate Iran as it is and they're not prepared like their coach claims, so let's give it 110% and beat them. (Not that they can anyways )

Comment

should he give diffrent answers to every journalist who asks him? or is this the same news from the same source spread by different "iranian newspapers"?

Comment

Last edited by Nariman; 01-06-2015, 01:02 PM.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                    When Kaffashian was asked about his hopes regarding TM in Australia:
                    وي در پاسخ به اين سوال که چه اندازه به تيم ملي اميدوار است يادآور شد: کي*روش آب پاکي را روي دستمان ريخت که تدارکات نداشتيم. اين عادت بد مربيان از جمله کي*روش است که اينچنين مي*گويند تا اگر نتيجه نگيرند بگويند تدارکات نبود و اگر نتيجه گرفتند بگويند ما اين کار را کرديم.
                    ("CQ has told me about our lack of preparation. This is a bad habit by some coaches. If the team loses they have an excuse and if the team wins, they take credit").
                    Someone needs to tell this A**hole that preparation is an integral part of any national team's process before entering a major tournament. He makes it sound like it is a luxury. This is what happens when you have an idiot running our football.

Comment

TM-News-

Can someone please explain to me what the sanctions imposed on Iran has got to do with our lack of preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        Can someone please explain to me what the sanctions imposed on Iran has got to do with our lack of preparation.
                        First and foremost our reward for making it to the WC has still not been paid to IFF bc of Sanctions (blocked in FIFA- Hence we can't pay other teams to play friendlies with us and visit Iran (South Korea paid everything themselves and didn't ask for fees to play us)
                        Even Zimbabwe wanted to get paid to play us in South Africa
                        When you have sanctions against you travel and visa are more difficult to get
                        and I am sure other indirect affects are there

Comment

Why is it that WE have to pay every other team for friendlies, but nobody pays us?
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                            Why is it that WE have to pay every other team for friendlies, but nobody pays us?
                            Because we are not using the squad that you have listed

Comment

تیم ملی وارد ملبورن شد/ استقبال ایرانی ها از ملی پوشان

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در میان استقبال هواداران ایرانی وارد شهر ملبورن شد.

یم ملی فوتبال ایران که باید 5 روز دیگر رقابتهای خود را در جام ملتهای آسیا آغاز کند ساعت 11:50 به وقت محلی وارد شهر ملبورن شد؛ جایی که ایران باید یکشنبه در نخستین دیدار خود به مصاف تیم ملی بحرین برود.

هواداران ایرانی زیادی برای استقبال از اعضای تیم ملی به فرودگاه ملبورن آمده بودند و ملی پوشان در میان تشویقهای آنها وارد سالن اصلی فرودگاه این شهر شدند. رسانه های بین المللی هم برای پوشش خبری و تصویری حضور تیم ایران در شهر ملبورن به فرودگاه آمده بودند.

Comment

Least-prepared Iran seek fourth Asian Cup title

Written by Oman Observer

Queiroz is under pressure to deliver

پاداش ۳ هزار دلاری به بازیکنان تیم ملی به دلیل پیروزی بر عراق

خبرگزاری تسنیم: بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال پاداش برتری برابر عراق را دریافت خواهند کرد..

Comment

Working...
                                X