This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    That moment when Palestine has played more and perhaps better friendlies for Asian Cup preparation than Iran..
    Pretty impressive list of friendlies for them right before the Asian Cup (reverse order): Iran, China, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia!

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      Pretty impressive list of friendlies for them right before the Asian Cup (reverse order): Iran, China, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia!
      It's pure embarrassment.

Comment

What happened to our pressumed match vs. South Africa ??

I though that was a done deal

Comment

http://www.eurasiareview.com/0212201...l-soccer-team/

Comment

^We should tell them not to bother and transfer the $$ directly to mullahs' bank accounts

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              What happened to our pressumed match vs. South Africa ??

I though that was a done deal
              Crude Oil - Electronic (NYMEX)

Market
              $

دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال ابراز امیدواری کرد که منابع مالی برای برپایی اردوی تیم ملی در آفریقای جنوبی هرچه زودتر تأمین شود.

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/577995

Comment

they did the draw for 2015 African cup of nations

and South africa got the absolute group of death with Ghana,Algeria and Senegal

so hopefuly Now they would be more willing to play us in a friendly match since they got Algeria in thier group

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    and South africa got the absolute group of death with Ghana,Algeria and Senegal
                    so hopefuly Now they would be more willing to play us in a friendly match since they got Algeria in thier group
                    Why because they got Algeria? Are Arabs supposed to be Iran? Is it because were muslim so hence our playing style must be the same? Is it because we both qualified to the world cup? What is it? out with it.
                    You just got Caged
                    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Northern african arab nations kind of have a similar style of play and physical conditions as Iran
                      thats why
                      well i am suggesting it anyway !!

Comment

اگر به خواسته هواداران عمل نشود، بهتر است من هم نباشم

کی روش: قرار نیست در پارک قدم بزنیم، هیچ هواپیمایی بدون بنزین پرواز نمیکند

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان در خصوص مسائل مختلف مربوط به این تیم صحبت کرد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم
                        ا

Comment

Can anyone plz translate the important parts of this ^
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^^he basically says the same things as before wc, that our opponents have already started camps, they have had many friendly games etc... yet the expectation is very high from the team. he also said that Uzbak wanted a friendly game for Dec 11th but the game could not be organized.

so basically we are going to AC 2015 with salavat o douah again!! poor planning, lack of funds etc are again our Achilles heels
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

He also said that he could not go to Saudi arabia to watch n analyze our opponents in the persian gulf cup Bcoz IFF had no money to buy him plane tkts n hotel room
                              He also said that he feels not only he should fight our football opponents in the Asian cup but also within iran as well
                              Obviously he is vey disappointed in our preparation games only korea,Palestine and iraq

Comment

I would hold my breath regarding that Iraq friendly..

Comment

Working...
                                X