This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    givova training kits certainly look to be nicer and of better quality than the Uhls..!
    whats that Circle Patch opposite of IFF logo say..??
    It's the Hamrah Aval logo

Comment

So happy to see Mikko back!

If you guys don't remember Mikko, he's the unwritten hero who trained our boys and helped manifest a fit Team Melli.

The unsung hero from Finland. Mikko!! 😄

Welcome back!

Comment

Who was Mayeli kohans fitness coach !!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          Who was Mayeli kohans fitness coach !!!
          Ostad Assadi
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Lol can someone please explain the whole Ostad Assadi thing to me? I don't get it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Lol can someone please explain the whole Ostad Assadi thing to me? I don't get it lol
              Ostad Assadi was a legend!

Joking aside, he was a player that was called up to TM by Mayeli Kohan out of no where. He was not known, and wasn't really effective. He is known for scoring an own goal when TM played against Japan during the 1998 WCQ.

Edit: Would like to point out that the own goal ended up not counting, I believe a Japanese player was offside and TM got lucky.

Comment

Last training before the match

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Ostad Assadi was a legend!

Joking aside, he was a player that was called up to TM by Mayeli Kohan out of no where. He was not known, and wasn't really effective. He is known for scoring an own goal when TM played against Japan during the 1998 WCQ.

Edit: Would like to point out that the own goal ended up not counting, I believe a Japanese player was offside and TM got lucky.
                  Nope the own goal counted. Agree with the rest.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

What?

That Ostad Asadi own goal did not count.

Comment

It didn't count. Skip to 7:20

Comment

ostad asadi sad after his own goal: mikhastam bebinam abedzadeh amadast ya na . hahahaha
                        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Team Melli Had their recovery training Today in Skopje.

Comment

CQ's statement after the game:
                            "Important win for us against Macedonia, but more important than the result are the lessons that our players learnt and are so valuable for us. We played against a team with good organization and our players were forced to take quick decisions. We don't experience this sort of quick passing games in Asia and it is very important for the players to have this opportunity of learning from European football and play under more pressure. I would like to thank Macedonia for this match and, obviously, to congratulate our players for all the effort in the last few days.

I dedicate this victory to all the Iranian people and those who support these players and this team. They are always with us.
                            I would also like to dedicate this result and performance to Mr. Modaber, who said we used Azadi stadium for 10 times before Guam game and accused me for having unprofessional manners and jeopardizing the country’s dignity. I would like to ask Mr. Modaber if doing my very best effort to defend Iran National Team and players, or to defend Iran Football, is unprofessional or jeopardizes the Islamic Republic of Iran?

I respectfully have to remind Mr. Modaber where we managed to train for 10 times: it was at the National Stadium of Portugal, courtesy from the Portuguese Government, for free, for Iran’s National Team and players under my personal request. Unfortunately that would not be possible in Iran.
                            I respectfully have to remind Mr. Modaber that Iran also have a National Stadium where, as recently he agreed with Mr. Taj, Iran National Team was supposed to train. But we all know what happened again: the same repeated story.

I am sorry, but I have such enormous respect for my job, my career, my players, my staff and for this fantastic Country of Iran, that I can not accept more lies or tolerate this kind of obscene accusations against me. Instead of throwing insults against me what about paying attention and listen what the Football Community think about his job managing the Football stadiums in the Country?"

Comment

Comment

Is it just me or do the new Givova kits seem to be alright? Our boys seemed comfortable and fresh-legged in those Givova kits. I hope they have the expected quality so we have one head ache less concerning TM.
                                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                                >-----------------<
                                Marg bar dictator
                                >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                                X