Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM-News-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I like Australia, their Asian Cup organization and enthusiasm for the huge Iranian support during games was fantastic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      I hope we have a friendly match with Australia one day, would be fun to play against them after so long.
      We played Japan last year, so baeed nist. I hope it happens too, it has been 19 years I believe

      Comment













      • Last edited by TheBoss; 03-22-2016, 04:07 AM.

        Comment


        • iran will play croatia in friendly in may good matchup!

          Comment


          • http://www.croatiaweek.com/croatia-t...in-koprivnica/

            Comment


            • Wow, great friendly if it happens. Dejagah and Mandzukic reunion from their Wolfsburg days.

              Comment


              • Fun fact: Croatia is facing Israel prior to facing Iran

                Comment


                • More reports

                  http://www.vecernji.hr/nogomet/kopri...vibnju-1069858
                  http://www.goal.com/hr/news/7081/hrv...m-u-koprivnici

                  Comment


                  • last time we played them

                    Comment


                    • Btw. according to the reports the match would take place in Koprivinca/Croatia

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                        Fun fact: Croatia is facing Israel prior to facing Iran
                        Everywhere we go, they are there

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                          Fun fact: Croatia is facing Israel prior to facing Iran
                          If it happens it will be a good test, but I have not heard anything about it in Iranian media yet.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                            If it happens it will be a good test, but I have not heard anything about it in Iranian media yet.
                            I just found this

                            http://www.ana.ir/news/91888

                            Comment


                            • TM-News-

                              Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              last time we played them

                              I remember this, we got robbed. Their shitty equalizer in injury time was a dive and no penalty. The referee wanted to save Croatia because they were playing at home in front of their own fans.

                              Nonetheless, good friendly if it happens.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I remember this, we got robbed. Their shitty equalizer in injury time was a dive and no penalty. The referee wanted to save Croatia because they were playing at home in front of their own fans.
                                Nonetheless, good friendly if it happens.
                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                The Croatian ref also added 5 min of injury time which was a complete joke, and if you go to the 3:30 mark you will notice that the play was completely onside which would have put Borhani one on one with the Goalkeeper.

                                Even some of the Croatians on Big Soccer were disgusted by the Ref that day.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X