Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ will stay in Iran until the winter break of IPL begins and head to Portugal until March.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1036...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

Comment

So why did the revolution happen if now after 35 years we still don't have money for football ??!!
      Over to you Khameneie....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        So why did the revolution happen if now after 35 years we still don't have money for football ??!!
        Over to you Khameneie....
        Because these thugs didn´t revolte to make Iran a better country! Only to fil their own pockets and to proceed with their sick agenda of exporting this disease (the islamic revolution) to other places.
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

This is done by Tadeu. Just Enjoy

Comment

spectacular vid! gucci goal in korea is the best moment

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

This video made me emotional so many memories... Mixed between good and bad. Thank you Tadeu the video was great !
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

That video was very emotional, especially the last part, the Iraq game. The last 2 goals we scored vs Iraq, I don't think I've ever yelled louder for a goal, especially Reza's. Seeing the joy on our players and CQ's face, we really deserved to win that game..

Comment

The last 18 months is a story of 'if's' for Iran. If Romero didn't turn immortal, if the ref gave Dejagah the pen, if We took Sardar to WC, if Ben Williams wasn't born etc.

Comment

after the video ended the Iran v Argentina came on and i watched the entire second half.. brought back some sad memories mannnn

Comment

Rezaeian's interview, He had European offers this summer, decided to play 1 year with Persepolis but hopes to go to Europe after this season

Comment

Originally posted by koush22
                        I am glad ben williams was born because that means there is a chance of him dying a horribly painful death from cancer and aids at the same time and then going to hell for eternity if such a thing exists.
                        Ok that's is a little too harsh man. I can dislike the guy, but hoping he get cancer or aids is going a little too far i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Rezaeian's interview, He had European offers this summer, decided to play 1 year with Persepolis but hopes to go to Europe after this season

Khak [emoji17]

Comment

Stupid decision. Should have gone to Europe he better hope the opportunity comes again. (Coming from a Persepolis fan)
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVrc-6uteqI

3hour full show of legendary korea-iran game

Comment

Yes he rejected an offer from Eskeshispor or something like that in the Turk Super Lig.

Comment

Working...
                                X