Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeed Ezatolahi "We have better talents compared to europeans, we just lack in infrastructure"

http://90tv.ir/news/104076/%D8%B9%D8...1%DB%8C%D9%85/

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      Saeed Ezatolahi "We have better talents compared to europeans, we just lack in infrastructure"

http://90tv.ir/news/104076/%D8%B9%D8...1%DB%8C%D9%85/
      Nope not possible that. We only have amateur players in an amateur league in Iran.

Comment

Hajsafi scored on a bicycle kick during trainings today

http://90tv.ir/news/104114/%DA%AF%D8...7%D9%86%DB%8C/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Btw, I'm just wondering, but will a new fitness coach replace Mikko?
          That Argentinian fellow. The Doctor. I forget his name. He was with TM in the World Cup and Asian Cup.

Comment

You can always count on the logically-challenged to applaud the very statements that counter their own positions

Genius: An amateur league takes great talents and turns them into amateur players. A system managed by cavemen who have no understanding of long-term planning, who care more about lining their own pockets than investing in infrastructure and then mismanage the meager funds that do come along, is a broken system that holds back those same talents you think you're standing up for.

To be fair, most of the naive "nationalists" who can't differentiate between indicting the system and putting down our talents who are sabotaged by that system are in their teens and early twenties, so this kind of emotionalism is somewhat expected. It's those who still haven't outgrown this mindset in their forties that have something to worry about.

Comment

but isn't that what "infrastructure" means? I think what saeed is trying to say is that we have the talents, we just don't have the infrastructure to develop them well. and i think every sane Iranian football fan agrees with that. The Mullahcracy has destroyed and damaged our football (and pretty much everything else) but that dosen't mean we don't have talents.

In fact, the only reason we are number 1 in asia is because we have just amazing talents, that despite the problems shine and keep our heads up.

Comment

but isn't that what "infrastructure" means? I think what saeed is trying to say is that we have the talents, we just don't have the infrastructure to develop them well. and i think every sane Iranian football fan agrees with that. The Mullahcracy has destroyed and damaged our football (and pretty much everything else) but that dosen't mean we don't have talents.
                In fact, the only reason we are number 1 in asia is because we have just amazing talents, that despite the problems shine and keep our heads up.
                Once again... In today's football, great talent held back by pitiful funding and infrastructure can only go so far against teams of mediocre talent that enjoy first class support. This is what every sane football fan should understand regardless of their nationality.

Comment

but isn't that what "infrastructure" means? I think what saeed is trying to say is that we have the talents, we just don't have the infrastructure to develop them well. and i think every sane Iranian football fan agrees with that.
                  Key word

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                    Once again... In today's football, great talent held back by pitiful funding and infrastructure can only go so far against teams of mediocre talent that enjoy first class support. This is what every sane football fan should understand regardless of their nationality.
                    That's true. I agree with that.

Comment

Sane is indeed the key word How else could some in their 40s have the kind of reasoning normally seen in 16-year-olds?

Comment

Comment

Keep calm and hope to reach puberty sometime before 50.

Comment

Comment

Don't worry about how it's done. You just focus on getting there sometime in the next decade

Comment

Tartar went to tm camp and was very impressed with how he was received.

He basically says that CQ is a great manager and that we should learn from him. He said that imagine if CQ was at ManU, they would have to spend lots of money to visit his practice sessions, but now they can do it in Iran.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=225296
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X