Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really disliked his character and attitude on the show. So arrogant and cocky. Pretending he does not know Jahanbakhsh also really put me off. He should never be compared to the greats of our football like Daei, Kia, Karimi etc. No wonder PP fans call him Farnaz, haven't seen that much naz by a players in ages.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

This is the man Perspolis fans consider to be their greatest "ostooreh"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Lr5V7K8dQ&t=1m40s

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
        Ain't nothing religious about Daei. He started doing this kinda khayehmali just as soon as he retired. It was a calculated move to get more lucrative coaching positions. Within two years and without any coaching licenses he became TM coach.
        Nobody is comparing Majidi to TM players. The issue here is the hypocrisy of Perspolis fans in criticizing Majidi for that picture while they openly consider Daei and Parvin to be Perspolis legends who happen to be the two biggest khayemals Iranian football has ever produced. Just last month there were thousands of Perspolis fans crying over Daei's firing. Majidi was a good club player for Eses, just as Mansourian was. Neither one was particularly productive at national level but that has nothing to do with their club careers. If Perspolis fans can forgive Daei and Parvin for being world class khayemals, Eses fans can also support their best players despite their character flaws. And as far as Khayemali goes, sucking up to the regime and crying over dead Arabs is just as bad as having a picture of an Arab sheikh on your shirt if not worse.
        This is the man Perspolis fans consider to be their greatest "ostooreh"
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Lr5V7K8dQ&t=1m40s
        We're talking about talent here. Not khayemali.
        And at least someone like Daei if he cries over a dead Arab, he's been that way since he was a child - Majidi does it for nothing but money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          And at least someone like Daei if he cries over a dead Arab, he's been that way since he was a child - Majidi does it for nothing but money.
          LOL don't kid yourself. Ali Agha does it for money too and it certainly pays. Don't you know anything about Iran?

Comment

i didn't watch the interview yesterday, but in general, majidi has no business being in the same category as club legens like hejazi, changiz, roshan, zarinche, mansourian, pashazade.

calling him a legend only devalues the works of the other players I mentioned and the club itself.

majidi was a good player for SS, or even better than good, a very good player for SS, but he never sacrificed himself for SS (as far as I know). he always left SS when SS needed him most, and his constant retirements from TM didn't do him any favour either.

I personally believe the reason majidi has become so popular among the younger SS fans is because
            1) younger SS fans didn't see players before majidi, or even don't remember majidi before the last few years he came back to SS.
            2) majidi was lucky to be a forward and score some crucial goals, specially in derbys. if he was a midfielder like jabbari or teymourian or even worse a defender, with this attitude, and this set of skills, he wouldn't be half as popular as he is now.
            3) majidi's hand notion of "4" created a symbol for SS fans and that stuck in their minds.
            4) majid always called himself "son of hejazi" or "maktabe hejazi" as a direct opposition to Ghalenoi and his gang and this made majidi popular among the hejazi supporters / ghalenoi dislikers

however, in his defense, at the age of 36 he was probably the best player in IPL and was scoring some crucial goals partly due to our football hardly producing any quality talents anymore and partly due to his own dedication and commitment to a healthy life style.

but as a die hard esteghlali, majidi contributed a lot to SS, and there is no doubt I would like to see him as a successful coach (although Im not sure how successful he will be) but I will never call him a legend when I see the other legends of SS. to call majidi a legend means a lot of other players in SS history should also become legends which overall devalues the club and the word "legend". majidi suits more the "top players / memorable players of SS history"
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دÙاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین Ú¯Ù„ زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با Û´Û°Û¹ امتیاز.پر اÙتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              i didn't watch the interview yesterday, but in general, majidi has no business being in the same category as club legens like hejazi, changiz, roshan, zarinche, mansourian, pashazade.

calling him a legend only devalues the works of the other players I mentioned and the club itself.

majidi was a good player for SS, or even better than good, a very good player for SS, but he never sacrificed himself for SS (as far as I know). he always left SS when SS needed him most, and his constant retirements from TM didn't do him any favour either.

I personally believe the reason majidi has become so popular among the younger SS fans is because
              1) younger SS fans didn't see players before majidi, or even don't remember majidi before the last few years he came back to SS.
              2) majidi was lucky to be a forward and score some crucial goals, specially in derbys. if he was a midfielder like jabbari or teymourian or even worse a defender, with this attitude, and this set of skills, he wouldn't be half as popular as he is now.
              3) majidi's hand notion of "4" created a symbol for SS fans and that stuck in their minds.
              4) majid always called himself "son of hejazi" or "maktabe hejazi" as a direct opposition to Ghalenoi and his gang and this made majidi popular among the hejazi supporters / ghalenoi dislikers

however, in his defense, at the age of 36 he was probably the best player in IPL and was scoring some crucial goals partly due to our football hardly producing any quality talents anymore and partly due to his own dedication and commitment to a healthy life style.

but as a die hard esteghlali, majidi contributed a lot to SS, and there is no doubt I would like to see him as a successful coach (although Im not sure how successful he will be) but I will never call him a legend when I see the other legends of SS. to call majidi a legend means a lot of other players in SS history should also become legends which overall devalues the club and the word "legend". majidi suits more the "top players / memorable players of SS history"
              Very well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                5 hours ago
                سلام و عرض ادب خدمت همه ی مردم عزیز ایران
                راجع به موضوع دیشب و اتفاقاتی که در برنامه نود رخ داد باید بگم من احترام خاصی برای همه ی بزرگترهای فوتبال ایران قائل هستم و آقای مجیدی هم از فوتبالیستهای خوب و محبوب کشورمون هستند و شاید عدم حضور ذهن و یا واقعأ کم بازی کردن من در ایران باعث اون اتفاق شد...
                از همینجا باید بگم که این تنها پیج من در فیسبوک هست و همه ی بی احترامی ها در پیجهای دیگه تقلبی میباشد.
                با احترام
                دوستدار شما
                علیرضا جهانبخش
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Why? Does accomplishing more in your career give you a carte blanche to be khayehmal?
                  Here is a side by side comparison for Perspolis fans.
                  Daei = World class khayehmal; Majidi = self interested khayehmal; Karimi = Probably not very khayehmal at all
                  Parvin = Greatest khayehmal in history; Hejazi = One of the few Iranian footballers worthy of respect

I asked for a side by side comparison, not your opinion which is of no concern here.

For example, let's start with this.

Here is a picture of Farhad Majidi with a dead arab on his shirt. Can you post a picture of Daei or Karimi with a dead arab on their shirt?

Here is a picture of Farhad Majidi smiling and taking what seems to be a very happy/non-forced picture with AN. Can you post a picture of Daei or Karimi taking such a happy picture with AN?

Here is a picture of Farhad Majidi in Arab clothing. Can you post a picture of Daei or Karimi with arab clothing?

Comment

Lol is that story on the pic for real?
                    Did he really say that on a press conference?

I don't hope so

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Lol is that story on the pic for real?
                      Did he really say that on a press conference?

I don't hope so
                      That's like asking, "did majidi really say he doesn't know who Jahanbakhsh is?"

Comment

What a classy responce by Jahanbakhsh to Majidi's unlcassy remarks

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          Here is a picture of Farhad Majidi smiling and taking what seems to be a very happy/non-forced picture with AN. Can you post a picture of Daei or Karimi taking such a happy picture with AN?

Comment

But he's not smiling.

Please continue the comparison though.

We still need a picture of each with a dead arab on their shirt and a picture of them wearing arab clothing.

Then we can move on to comparing what they've said in the media and if they know simple things like the names of TM players.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              But he's not smiling.

Please continue the comparison though.

We still need a picture of each with a dead arab on their shirt and a picture of them wearing arab clothing.

Then we can move on to comparing what they've said in the media and if they know simple things like the names of TM players.
                              Ali Agha seems to be smiling pretty freely.
                              Never called Karimi a Khayehmal, though the jury is still out on him. We'll have to wait and see if he turns out to be another disappointment like Daei now that his playing career is over. Bottom line is as long as PP fans consider Daei, Estili and Parvin to be their club legend, they have no business criticizing Majidi for anything.
                              As far as Majidi is concerned, I have never been a fan of him myself. He is a douchy drama queen who happened to have few good years in Eses at the tail end of his career. He left Eses whenever it was convenient for him.
                              What got lost in his childish interview that Adel conducted with Majidi, is what Majidi said about practicing twice daily on a voluntary basis. It just shows that the vast majority of IPL players are lazy and have no excuse for their lack of fitness. Practicing twice daily and working on his fitness got Majidi invited to TM at his age.

Comment

Ali Agha seems to be smiling pretty freely.
                                Never called Karimi a Khayehmal, though the jury is still out on him. We'll have to wait and see if he turns out to be another disappointment like Daei now that his playing career is over. Bottom line is as long as PP fans consider Daei, Estili and Parvin to be their club legend, they have no business criticizing Majidi for anything.
                                As far as Majidi is concerned, I have never been a fan of him myself. He is a douchy drama queen who happened to have few good years in Eses at the tail end of his career. He left Eses whenever it was convenient for him.
                                What got lost in his childish interview that Adel conducted with Majidi, is what Majidi said about practicing twice daily on a voluntary basis. It just shows that the vast majority of IPL players are lazy and have no excuse for their lack of fitness. Practicing twice daily and working on his fitness got Majidi invited to TM at his age.
                                I'm not a PP fan so we can continue the comparison.

Aside from Majidi wearing arab clothing and having a dead arab on his tshirt, I don't see any other signifying factor in him.

Daei and Karimi helped TM and represented Iranians on the world stage so that is what signifies them.

No one aside from SS fans and some Arabs know who Majidi is.

I mean if SS fans want to celebrate him by all means do so. Just like how Paykan fans celebrate Tahmasebi or Saipa fans celebrate Sadeghi (except the latter never wore arab clothing or tshirts with dead arabs on them so their fans don't really have to explain that...)

Comment

Working...
                                X