Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran-varzeshi

Comment

^^^ I was actually thinking about that watching Fulham's game yesterday. What' going to happen to Ehsan if Magath gets fired? Considering Fulham's start to the season and that they didn't get the win yesterday after going ahead in the early minutes, that's not out of the realm of possibilities - and the fans want him gone. It's a terrible turn of events, but it is what it is at this point.

Comment

ill just be sad if eshan cant go to a european team... out of all people... this guy shouldnt have a bad time.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Can someone break this EU player rules for me? I thought the only current rule is the home-grown player rule and that doesn't have anything to do with nationality and doesn't apply to more than 2/3 of the squad. I think back in the days there was a foreign player rule as well, but didn't they scrap that?
          So, In England (Mind you each league/country has their own rules) they have very strict laws about who is able to receive a work permit. For football, if you come from a non-EU country, you have to meet one of two criteria: either have played in 75% of your team's official national team matches in the past year, AND your country be ranked in the top 70 countries according to FIFA. -OR- If you do not meet that requirement, you can appeal the ruling. In order to win the appeal you must be be designated as a player who will "contribute significantly to the development of the game of football" in the UK. It's a reasonably loose interpretation, but it basically means you have to be a SOMEBODY to win he appeal. A good example of this is Willian when he signed for Chelsea, he appealed as he had not appeared in 75% of Brazil's matches in the last year, and won the appeal based on his success with Shakhtar, having played a large role in them winning 11 trophies during his time there, including the Europa League.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            ill just be sad if eshan cant go to a european team... out of all people... this guy shouldnt have a bad time.
            He may still be able to move to Europe, but England is a tricky place to transfer to if you're non-EU.

Comment

AW: Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Pretty stupid to go for England. Bad decision, also from his agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Pretty stupid to go for England. Bad decision, also from his agent.
                it doesn't happen often that i agree with you , but right on !
                when you know you will face too many obstacle , what is the point then ?!

Comment

^Maybe they had no other option!!

Comment

AW: Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    ^Maybe they had no other option!!
                    I doubt he attracts at least two English clubs and couldn't find some Portuguese, Dutch or Segunda Division club. I think it's mostly an issue of connections of the agent, who in this case was England bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      I doubt he attracts at least two English clubs and couldn't find some Portuguese, Dutch or Segunda Division club. I think it's mostly an issue of connections of the agent, who in this case was England bound.
                      Like you know the Dutch league has an minimum wage for no EU players and expect for the bigger clubs no team here can afford such players. The bigger Dutch are probably also not interested in unknown Iranian players, because it's too big of a risk for them.

I don't know about the Portuguese or SD regulations, but teams in both leagues aren't exactly loaded with money. They probably want to avoid risks, as they can't afford failures. So I don't think it would be so hard to imagine that only two relegated English teams (who get a lot of money because the relegation from the FA and are wealthier to begin with) had interest in Hajsafi.

Comment

9 hours till the transfer window for English clubs closes

Comment

The bigger Dutch are probably also not interested in unknown Iranian players, because it's too big of a risk for them.
                          Very few YOUNG players are really "known players" (unproven). The clubs judge their talent level and take a "risk" by signing them. In this case, perhaps as you say, it's the non-EU wage requirements. The scouts got to have the eye/skills to spot young promising players, they'd be in the wrong business if they don't.
                          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Like you know the Dutch league has an minimum wage for no EU players and expect for the bigger clubs no team here can afford such players. The bigger Dutch are probably also not interested in unknown Iranian players, because it's too big of a risk for them.
                            I don't know about the Portuguese or SD regulations, but teams in both leagues aren't exactly loaded with money. They probably want to avoid risks, as they can't afford failures. So I don't think it would be so hard to imagine that only two relegated English teams (who get a lot of money because the relegation from the FA and are wealthier to begin with) had interest in Hajsafi.
                            For Spain, I'm PRETTY sure there is a non-EU player limit, (4 I think), However, I think acquiring Spanish citizenship isn't terribly difficult, so players who have been in the league for a long time, will usually get a Spanish passport to alleviate this requirement. (For example, I think Nekounam has a Spanish passport)

Comment

سرپرست تیم فوتبال سپاهان از عدم توافق باشگاه فولام با احسان حاج صفی خبر داد.

رسول خوروش در گفت*و*گو ایسنا، درباره سایر پیشنهادهای احسان حاج صفی از دیگر باشگاه*های انگلیسی، گفت: تا پایان امروز فرصت نقل و انتقال در باشگاه*های اروپایی وجود دارد اما قرارداد احسان با فولام به سرانجام نرسید.

وی همچنین در پاسخ به این پرسش که در صورت عدم توافق حاج صفی با سایر تیم*های انگلیسی تا پایان امروز، حاج صفی به ایران باز می*گردد یا خیر؟ اظهار کرد: احسان از دو کشور دیگر هم پیشنهاد دارد و احتمالا با بررسی آنها تا هفته* آینده به کشور باز خواهد گشت.

سرپرست باشگاه سپاهان درباره احتمال حضور حاج صفی در هفته* هفتم لیگ برتر کشور، تصریح کرد: چیزی در این خصوص مشخص نیست.

به گزارش ایسنا، احسان حاج*صفی پس از دیدار تیم سپاهان مقابل نفت تهران درهفته چهارم لیگ برتر، کشور را به قصد انعقاد قرارداد با یکی از تیم*های انگلیسی به ویژه فولام،* هال*سیتی و کاردیف ترک کرد.

Fulham falling through is official, BUT there is still hope-yet I sincerely hope Qatar and Kuwait aren't 'az do keshvar'...
                              Support Iran until the end

Comment

^considering the european transfer window ends today, it probably is qatar or kuwait

Comment

Working...
                                X