Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Varzesh 3 the move has fallen through due to some technical issues.. whatever that means...

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A_%D8%B4%D8%AF
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ this seriously sums up everything about Iranian football, what have we done to deserve so many disappointments? one after another...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
        what have we done to deserve so many disappointments? one after another...
        Enghelab kardeem azeez!

Comment

ajaab ghalati kardim pas
          sigpic

Comment

Fazeli also said in an interview that he was on the verge of moving to Fulham but it collapsed due to some problems... what could the problem be?? arghhh
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

fuuuuuuck

Comment

Comment

Baba, football ro vel konid, football chie dige?

Our future is volleyball and basketball

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Baba, football ro vel konid, football chie dige?

Our future is volleyball and basketball
                    Pas ci kar mikoni inja?

Comment

Originally posted by Sha_Melli90 View Post
                      Pas ci kar mikoni inja?
                      Read my 2nd sentence

Comment

Technical problems means "where's my money?".

Comment

Guys I have bad news...take this with a grain of salt, but Hajsafi has apparently decided to return to Iran...and his camp (wasn't told who specifically) has been in contact with Sepahan about his possible return. I do not know what this means, or who on his behalf has contacted Sepahan but it seems like he has decided to leave England. At this point my guess is things are not looking well for a transfer to Europe. To be fair, people in Sepahan were not expecting this to happen either.

I am hoping this is just a backup plan and he is still actively trying to sign in England. I apologize in advance for not having more specifics but if I get further info I will update you.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

http://toofanezard.ir/news/12799-%D8...%8A%D9%85.html

Comment

according to this he could still be signed...

Comment

Can someone break this EU player rules for me? I thought the only current rule is the home-grown player rule and that doesn't have anything to do with nationality and doesn't apply to more than 2/3 of the squad. I think back in the days there was a foreign player rule as well, but didn't they scrap that?

Comment

Working...
                                X