Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Oh and btw Derakhshan was interviewed by Iranian media

* I showed other coaches how to win vs Esteghlal
    * Perspolis could break the 0:0-streak unter my guidance
    * The tactics were the same we used at the 1st leg
    * The coaches took over my philosophy
    * Please remember that I stepped down while PP topped its group in the ACL
    Someone introduce me to his dealer. He's giving him some top notch stuff.

This guy is such a low class coach. He's going to take credit for every win till the next 10 years.

Comment

we don't have what it takes to defend a 1-0 lead and unfortunately, I don't think we have a realistic chance but we can take some pride in these wins this season in Asia and doubling over arch rivals, ss.

Go Perspolis. Let's hope we get some fresh blood into this team for next season.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Oh and btw Derakhshan was interviewed by Iranian media

* I showed other coaches how to win vs Esteghlal
        * Perspolis could break the 0:0-streak unter my guidance
        * The tactics were the same we used at the 1st leg
        * The coaches took over my philosophy
        * Please remember that I stepped down while PP topped its group in the ACL

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          The funny thing is that he's taking credit only for PP wins. I have never heard him saying PP lost today because I f***ed up.

Comment

Persepoliso Eshghe!!

Comment

Saudi scums didn't issue flight permit to Riyadh in time and delayed PP flight for 5 HOURS and at arrival PP was held for 3 HOURS at passport control..

Comment

Originally posted by Jadogare #8 View Post
                Saudi scums didn't issue flight permit to Riyadh in time and delayed PP flight for 5 HOURS and at arrival PP was held for 3 HOURS at passport control..

Now, Iranians will continue travelling to KSA spending billions of dollars every year to throw stones at a column.

Comment

We really miss Gabriel right now
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

In this time and age, only backward ass people resort to such anti-football tactics. AFC should start acting like a football federation
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Apparently Gabriel left Iran after being accused of faking his injury, and threatens to file a complaint

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                        Here's a facebook of the fan who actually got into fight with him. He basically says to Ali Asgari "Aghaye Ali Asgari, torokhoda sale digeh berin, shoma va khanzadeh pedaremon ra dar avordin". He had no idea khanzadeh was walking behind him and he was talking to Ali Asgari.
                        I don't think he insulted Ali Asgari or Khanzadeh. He just asked him nicely to leave perspolis. If Khanzadeh believes that he derseves to be in perspolis then he needs to prove it in the field not to get into a fight with a fan and insult him in front of others.
                        Aside from a few players none of the current players deserve to wear PESPES jersey.But I don't think this kid is saying the whole truth because the words coming out of Khanzadeh's mouth were words that come out when you are in a heated fight with someone not when someone asks you nicely to quit.So I personally don't think thats all this kid said to them. Anyways next year hope to god this team loses 90 percent of these players and brings in players 1st of respect the logo on the jersey and know that to wear PESPES jersey is an honor and not by right.PESPES is one of the biggest asian sides and we need professional players who can get results on the pitch for us next year.

Comment

Last edited by 04041374; 06-17-2015, 02:24 PM.

Comment

^ Branco is back in Tehran, he has been paid. Just played soccer with Mohammad Mansouri earlier today and he told me. Hopefully Branco can get to work, he has a lot on his plate.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Perspolis to sign Moldovan goalie Serghei Paşcenco

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2015/06/25/...epolis-Moldova

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ not a wise decision if you ask me. Persepolis needs a better goalie. Makani is garbage so this new guy. Someone like Haghighi or Beiro is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X