Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chera Gabriel saresho mibande? Hanoz mage masdoome badbakht? ey begam khoda chekareshon nokone in nafte masjed soleyman ba on tamashagaraye bi farhangesh.

I hope Naft Masjed Soleyman get relegated for their stupid fans and hooligans throwing stone, brick, and metal part to the pitch. They are wild animals not football fans.

Giafeye Gabriel ro adam mibine delesh barash misoze. Bad bakht omade to ye mamlekate gharib, poolesham ta akhar behesh nadadan, in hame hashie, saresham zadan shekastan, hanozam bad bakht dar khedmate teame. Ghardadesham as kheili ha kamtare vali besyar moaser bazi mikone to team. Ghadresho bayad donest.

Comment

I feel like Gabriel would do well if he was on a better side. He is a fine player, but pp doesn't have the players to dominate. Kafshgari for instance, is not a very good CM, and does not support the likes of nouri and Gabriel well in the middle.

Comment

The problem with Gabriel is his finishing - very poor, even for IPL standards. Other than that he is a fine player and we must keep him - however knowing how we treat foreign players don’t expect him to stay that long. Zayed scored hattricks in IPL/ACL, Nilson was the best GK of the league...look how shamefully they had to leave the team.

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        I hope Naft Masjed Soleyman get relegated for their stupid fans and hooligans throwing stone, brick, and metal part to the pitch. They are wild animals not football fans.
        Unfortunately this applies to all Iranian fans, does not matter from what club. Funny thing is: we act like animals and treat our own team like shit, but when a player loses control and defends himself, we are shocked and play the innocent.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          The problem with Gabriel is his finishing - very poor, even for IPL standards. Other than that he is a fine player and we must keep him - however knowing how we treat foreign players don’t expect him to stay that long. Zayed scored hattricks in IPL/ACL, Nilson was the best GK of the league...look how shamefully they had to leave the team.

Unfortunately this applies to all Iranian fans, does not matter from what club. Funny thing is: we act like animals and treat our own team like shit, but when a player loses control and defends himself, we are shocked and play the innocent.
          I can not recall any Persepolis fan throw bricks or metal parts to the pitch. They injured Gabriel before the match against Alnasr. I never forgive them for doing so. Look at Azadi stadium Persepolis fan never can do such in the pitch. The worst case scenario is throwing taraghe which only makes smoke and noise.

Comment

Branko: "I have some plans for Sadeghian"

Comment

When there's a player like Taremi who retaliates with the "slitting of the throat" celebration against a team like al nassr, I doubt he would accept an offer to play for al qadsia lol.

Comment

Congrats fellow reds, it's been a long time since we have tasted such success.

We beat the odds and our boys played very well throughout the group stage overall. Certainly still one or two areas we need to clean up (the holes in the defense and finishing being the two key areas IMO) but nothing that dooms us.

Hats off to mamad Nouri for being a great leader of this team, I credit him with a lot of the success of the team. Despite all the hashieh that has hit PP his season we really have done a fine job and I hope that the team can continue its good form.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Are you guys see any progress since Branko has taken over? I think denense is still shaky. Poor finishing lack
                  of confidense lotsof work to do.
                  Gucci may help but midfielders are the largest problems

Comment

Where are you REDS??

How will we fare without Gabriel in the Al-Hilal match?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                      Where are you REDS??

How will we fare without Gabriel in the Al-Hilal match?
                      He is out 100% for the Ali hilal match? I thought he was supposed to make it back.....
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

d80eed1e-4721-4f16-b065-976e0d9b74b7-cb.Jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          He is out 100% for the Ali hilal match? I thought he was supposed to make it back.....
                          Me too but apparently he said it himself that his groin injury won't let him

http://www.ghermezete.net/index/post...#1587;م/

This is worrying, his crosses and set pieces will be missed.

Comment

Match is tomorrow @ 19.30 (Iran)

Be omide sarbolandiye sorkhpooshan Iran

Comment

Al Hilal is pretty strong and last time PP played them in Azadi they lost so I'm kinda worried to be honest.

Comment

Oh and btw Derakhshan was interviewed by Iranian media

* I showed other coaches how to win vs Esteghlal
                                * Perspolis could break the 0:0-streak unter my guidance
                                * The tactics were the same we used at the 1st leg
                                * The coaches took over my philosophy
                                * Please remember that I stepped down while PP topped its group in the ACL

Comment

Working...
                                X