TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Vingada should refuse payment for the horrible job and none of these players should be even considered for Asian Cup.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Iran U23 will participate in 2016 Olympic.
        All Iran had to do was to attend Incheon , regardless of results.
        But they need to qualify first right?

Comment

Natijeye khoobi bood, bachehaa mochakerim. Viganda joon, khaste nabaashi sarkaar.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Iran U23 will participate in 2016 Olympic.
            All Iran had to do was to attend Incheon , regardless of results.
            how are we playing in the olympics?
            can u please clarify
            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
            Villa + Messi =

Comment

^ That is how i remember reading about about it long ago. If i am not mistaken mentioned new system over year ago.
              I will check and verify it later on and post it . Hope i am correct , as i recall in order to enter Olympic qualification games team has to participate in 2014 games.Odd as it may be i only base it on my memory but will check it out.
              Look at first post of this thread

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

The 2015 AFC U22 tournament will double as the 2016 Olympic qualifiers, where the top 3 teams will qualify for the 2016 Summer Olympics.The 2015 edition is scheduled to take place from 9-21 February 2015For now no plan for U23 ( TM B) , but negotiation to hire Vingada for U22.

Comment

Fire Vingada and Houman right now, bring this team back, no need to wait for the result of Vitnam game on Monday. we do not deserve to be in these games.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Thats how i remember reading

The AFC U-22 Championship (also known as the AFC U-22 Asian Cup[1]) is an international football tournament held by the Asian Football Confederation (AFC). The first editionwas initially set to be held in 2013 and its qualificationmatches in 2012, but the finals tournament was postponed to be played in January 2014 due to the 2013 EAFF East Asian Cup.[2][3]

The tournament is planned to be held every two years. The 2015 tournament will double as the 2016 Olympic qualifiers, where the top 3 teams will qualify for the 2016 Summer Olympics.[2] The 2015 edition is scheduled to take place in January 2016.[4]

Comment

Source could be wrong but their Age is nothing like 23 !!

If you want to bet on the players, you should see who are the Kyrgyzstan U23 top goal scorers and which players have a disciplinary problem with the the most yellow or red cards.

Click on the players to get in-depth players' profile. Such as the players' age, place of birth, height, weight and his entire soccer career path.

# Photo Name of Player Nationality A P
                    M. Agapov 26 G 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    P. Matiash 27 G 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    A. Sydykov 22 D 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    K. Sheratov 24 D 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    D. Askarov 26 D 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    Artur Muladjanov 26 D 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    R. Ablakimov 27 D 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    A. Baimatov 24 D 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
                    R. Zakirov 24 D 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    P. Sidorenko 27 M 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    V. Kasian 26 M 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    S. Kaleutin 28 M 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    Artem Muladjanov 25 M 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    A. Bokoev 36 M 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    D. Rustamov 24 M 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    I. Amirov 26 A 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    V. Horoshunov 30 A 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
                    M. Murzaev 24 A 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Vingada should refuse payment for the horrible job and none of these players should be even considered for Asian Cup.
                      Wow you read my mind Martin jaan! These clones should be kicked out and replaced by those who have some ghirat!

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        Fire Vingada and Houman right now, bring this team back, no need to wait for the result of Vitnam game on Monday. we do not deserve to be in these games.

Comment

Just in, and these smileys are enough expression of feelings: but then --> times 1.000.000.000

Comment

Now do you agree we needed more fire power!! I.e Our Euro boys who were not invited!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              Now do you agree we needed more fire power!! I.e Our Euro boys who were not invited!!
                              They better be there for the Olympic qualifiers, otherwise this team will never make it!! management needs an overhaul too.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                                Wow you read my mind Martin jaan! These clones should be kicked out and replaced by those who have some ghirat!
                                Vingada is CQ's right hand man in Iran and his choice to run team Omid...good luck firing Vingada...this team declined over the years after being champs, but I suspect Vingada had a huge role in the final tanking. He seems uninterested in team Omid, and perhaps just views this as a job for now.
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X