No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Faraki slid into Krancjar's post in Sepahan quite smoothly.
    Which makes me wonder if Krancjar wasn't a valid TM option which tempted him.
    And if CQ continues to do his dance, I wouldn't mind having Krancjar at TM

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      I see. So it is in south Korea. Which makes the crappy, sub par and downright deplorable accommodations that much more surprising. Those rooms are not even fit for youth hostels, let alone int'l delegates
      And the little buggers were complaining about the reception they received in Iran for their WCQ game! They made such a BIG stink about it too.

^^ Faraki slid into Krancjar's post in Sepahan quite smoothly.

Damn, I read this forum everyday and still don't know what's going on!

Comment

Groups & Schedule

Comment

Against Kyrgyzstan Iran U22 will face strong defense now that they have Valeriy Kichin who has 10 cap for their National team.

In this regard, the Football Federation of Kyrgyz Republic expresses its deep gratitude to the leadership of FC "Anji" Makhachkala for understanding the importance of the Asian Games for FFKR and all of the Kyrgyz people, as well as for the opportunity to participate in Valeria Kichin.
          22 year-old defender will arrive in Bischkek tonight and tomorrow September 16 transit flight via Tashkent fly to Incheon.

Comment

LOL @ the group we are in.. if we dont advance its the biggest joke of the century.
            sigpic

Comment

Sv: TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
              LOL @ the group we are in.. if we dont advance its the biggest joke of the century.
              IR and IFF are the jokes of the century..

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

If this guy's 22, I'm 19!!!

Comment

Its not Vingada's fault when you a few issues have arisen here, namely the teams accommodations, which is greatly substandard, they dont have proper beds, or showers and 7-8 sleep in one room! This is the fault of IFF, Iranian embassy and IRI in general which does not and never has defended our rights in foreign soil; This coupled with typical Iranian mentality of taking opponents lightly caused the embarrassing loss, which IMO they boys will make up with the Kyrgyz team! so no worries on qualifying to the second round. What worries me is neither CQ with the WC nor Vingada in this U-22 tourney has invited Sardar Azmoun to join the squad!!? if we have fire power, why not use it??!! I dont care if we are facing Pakistan, Aghanistan or Brazil.! We need to use what we have to rape, pillage and plunder! We say how Vietnam did it with us! so why not return the favor!!

Comment

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

We could have also had 3 more players for the team, but apparently we only went there with 20 players. At least 3 overaged players with some experience would have helped if not including anymore younger players.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      Its not Vingada's fault when you a few issues have arisen here, namely the teams accommodations, which is greatly substandard, they dont have proper beds, or showers and 7-8 sleep in one room! This is the fault of IFF, Iranian embassy and IRI in general which does not and never has defended our rights in foreign soil;
                      As far as I know, the Asian games are like the Olympics and all the athletes from all countries and sports stay in the same "village" with the exact same accommodations, typically minimalistic.

If that's the case, we can't really use that as an excuse because the Vietnamese would have had the same accommodations. All this aside, I heard those pictures were actually from the China training camp, not from Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Against Kyrgyzstan Iran U22 will face strong defense now that they have Valeriy Kichin who has 10 cap for their National team.

These kids like Sharifi, Mosalman etc are some of the stars of our league, so it really shouldn't matter if this guy plays for Kyrgyzstan main team.. But then again, Vietnam shouldn't have been a problem for us either..

Comment

Luckily all we have to do to advance is beat another minnow. Most probably the typical Iranian c0ckiness in our lads to take the Vietnam game as an easy walk over. Now, they've been slapped ... hard. And won't play so c0cky.
                          I am pretty sure we will win . But going second in the group means tougher draw on next stages .

Comment

i guess/hope these kids are capable to go far despite the embarrassing game vs vietnam, its a good team actually. As you stated they have learned their lesson now, not to act cocky and arrogant like they did towards vietnamese.

Comment

Luckily all we have to do to advance is beat another minnow. Most probably the typical Iranian c0ckiness in our lads to take the Vietnam game as an easy walk over. Now, they've been slapped ... hard. And won't play so c0cky.
                              I am pretty sure we will win . But going second in the group means tougher draw on next stages .
                              So we literally will advance if we win our second and last game of the group stage? Hmmm that would be the most ridiculous tournament!

Comment

What time does the game start US eastern time?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X