TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soniq View Post
    Definitely fake, the "cat" (sorry we can't even call it a cheetah, see below quote) print is too dark...

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
    LOL it seems like those idiots at Uschsport...sorry..Uhlsport didnt draw the yuuzpalang picture as they told everyone..they dozdi'ed or Bought it from that image site LLOOOL

دروغ چرا ؟!

طرح یوزپلنگ تیم* ملی* فوتبال ایران دزدی از آب درامد
    این هم طرح یوزپلنگ که رویه تیشرت تیم ملی قراره باشه جام جهانی که گفتن شرکت آلمانی کشیده یه طرح کاملا فروشی در سایت های مطرح دنیا که طرح کلیپ ارت امادس برای فروش همگانی خودتون قضاوت کنید.کار دزدی میلونی به تیم ملی ایران فروختن اینا هم نفهمیدن برید این سایت لینک پایین خودتون ببینید اصلا یوز ایرانی نیست.
    http://www.canstockphoto.com/leopard-9027059.html
    It's not even a cheetah, it's a leopard lol!
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I just designed and ordered these two beautys from spreadshirt!

Comment

LOL it seems like those idiots at Uschsport...sorry..Uhlsport didnt draw the yuuzpalang picture as they told everyone..they dozdi'ed or Bought it from that image site LLOOOL

دروغ چرا ؟!

طرح یوزپلنگ تیم* ملی* فوتبال ایران دزدی از آب درامد
        این هم طرح یوزپلنگ که رویه تیشرت تیم ملی قراره باشه جام جهانی که گفتن شرکت آلمانی کشیده یه طرح کاملا فروشی در سایت های مطرح دنیا که طرح کلیپ ارت امادس برای فروش همگانی خودتون قضاوت کنید.کار دزدی میلونی به تیم ملی ایران فروختن اینا هم نفهمیدن برید این سایت لینک پایین خودتون ببینید اصلا یوز ایرانی نیست.
        http://www.canstockphoto.com/leopard-9027059.html
        Wow. Shameless bastards. BOYCOTT UHLSPORT!

Comment

Agree,
          This is really scandal and those involved should pay for it. Immediately kaffashian and other should order new kits. A player in uncomfortable uniform cannot do his best. Kaffashian probably has never player Football in his life.
          I saw a document on farsnews that fatoolah zadeh had signed for the same company to buy the same things for SS at the cost of $280000.00 How can that be? sponsor! and still charging so much. Apparently this company and anyone is involved is making a lot and providing rubbish based on the players' comments.

Comment

Tbh, the prize we have to pay, for an product of unknown quality, which will arrive SO late.. > It might not be worth it in the end. If I was going to Brazil, sure. But sitting in home and watching,.. If UHL doesn't want me to have it, then I'll leave it there..

Comment

I just designed and ordered these two beautys from spreadshirt!
              lol no thank you

Comment

The real Persian leopard is my avatar and looks a lot better than what they put on the kit. log off then you can see.
                This is the pic of real persian leopard . Big head brave looking not like the one that looks worried on that shirt.

Comment

For years I wondered why we never get a decent shirt sponsor and look like complete nutheads in Daei, Majeed, Iranol or Shekari shirts and why I am unable to get a decent quality fanshirt anywhere.

For years I wondered why we never get a decent foreign coach.

For years I wondered why we can't get the likes of Dejagah or Safari to play for us.

Looking at all the hate messages on these forums against foreign coaches, foreign born players and foreign shirt sponsors, even asking to boycott them, and how easily people get manipulated by Iranian tabloid sports press, I am not wondering anymore.

Next up will be coach Ghalenoei with the likes of Sharifat playing in Majeed shirts and I wonder if all those people crying out now will be happier then.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    For years I wondered why we never get a decent shirt sponsor and look like complete nutheads in Daei, Majeed, Iranol or Shekari shirts and why I am unable to get a decent quality fanshirt anywhere.

For years I wondered why we can't get the likes of Dejagah or Safari to play for us.

Looking at all the hate messages on these forums against foreign coaches, foreign born players and foreign shirt sponsors, even asking to boycott them, and how easily people get manipulated by Iranian tabloid sports press, I am not wondering anymore.

Next up will be coach Ghalenoei with the likes of Sharifat playing in Majeed shirts and I wonder if all those people crying out now will be happier then.
                    I don't believe Uhlsport is to blame here, nor was it Puma's fault. I am not sure the media is doing anything different than any other nations media. If you think this is bad, we have pundits in Canada blasting all types of hockey gear on a daily basis, from gloves, to pads, to jerseys...and change happens for the better (introduction of Kevlar socks this year to protect players and increase mobility/comfort).

I think the fans are reacting, and directing their anger at the easiest targets. But you have to be fair, as you know I have been a supporter of UHLSPORT and I own a few jerseys...but when their official reps, like the moniriyeh store, and Vahid Jaffari, are lying through their teeth to customers just to make a buck, or in this case a toman, then we have to wonder, is it the fans or the reps? This is a chicken and egg issue, who knows who is responsible, but if the chicken is sick and the egg is rotten does it really matter?

I think this outpouring of emotion is not all that bad. Shows TM fans and media care. Perhaps if Mr. Jaffari stopped threatening to sue people, and UHLSPORT actually started dealing directly with TM rather than through proxies in Dubai, we may be experiencing a different situation.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Yo as cheap as Uhl are being, them kits don't look bad at all seeing how it took them 30 minutes max to design and make it...
                      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        I heard Kafashian rejected Uhlsport's original unique design for TM kits. Now maybe he was under pressure to do so who knows.

But there was another design that was supposed to be unique.

It is very hard to believe that Uhlsport would buy a stock photo of a leopard instead of design their own.

For years their has been a movement in Iran to discredit Uhlsport and it started with GN(who is friends with Majeed) and Daei (whose Daei Sports company is nearly bankrupt). So all this seems fishy.

Unfortunately for Uhlsport, they have a very bad rep for Iran. The Jafari guy should hire someone else to be their spokesperson because he does not do a good job being the face for them.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          I heard Kafashian rejected Uhlsport's original unique design for TM kits. Now maybe he was under pressure to do so who knows.

But there was another design that was supposed to be unique.

It is very hard to believe that Uhlsport would buy a stock photo of a leopard instead of design their own.

For years their has been a movement in Iran to discredit Uhlsport and it started with GN(who is friends with Majeed) and Daei (whose Daei Sports company is nearly bankrupt). So all this seems fishy.

Unfortunately for Uhlsport, they have a very bad rep for Iran. The Jafari guy should hire someone else to be their spokesperson because he does not do a good job being the face for them.
                          Jafari is nothing but a dallal who got lucky.
                          But Uhlsport in Germany doesn't give a f*** either. Until very recently they had Faraki listed as our head coach!

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Championships

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The situation here is either about dishonesty to make money or typical Molla Nasreddin Story.

There is not need for design or art for a leopard. They can visit some zoos that have the Persian leaopard and take a photo and use it. Molla nasreddin could have helped them.

here is a zoo that has the cat. Note that the cat has bigger head than the north African brother.
                              The design used on the shirt is wrong and it represents African and not persian leopard.

http://www.zoochat.com/196/persian-leopard-279234/

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                                The situation here is either about dishonesty to make money or typical Molla Nasreddin Story.

There is not need for design or art for a leopard. They can visit some zoos that have the Persian leaopard and take a photo and use it. Molla nasreddin could have helped them.

here is a zoo that has the cat. Note that the cat has bigger head than the north African brother.
                                The design used on the shirt is wrong and it represents African and not persian leopard.

http://www.zoochat.com/196/persian-leopard-279234/
                                It's the Persian cheetah aka Asiatic cheetah, not persian leopard.

Comment

Working...
                                X