No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know if there are jackets available for purchase? like the ones in the pic??

Comment

I just called eskandarian's store and he said he will be getting his order of TM jerseys in on either Thursday or Friday, so you guys should start calling up local shops by you to see when they will arrive. Can't wait to get my hands on the red one....I also very much want the jacket as well.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What still bothers me, is that we don't know anything about the sizing. And with such short time for the package to arrive, one would be glad to order the right size the first time! I contacted the Danish site of Unisport, and they said they will put up measurements as soon as they get them in stock (probably not before mid May )

Comment

I want the damn red jacket they are wearing!!

Comment

WC kits will not go on sale after WC ..!
            Even if, Definitely not gonna go half off or such ..!
            TM will be still wearing them after WC for at least a year after their release
            I love those half zip Tops
            Black one

Comment

TM training kits have always been SICK! At least now that they got UHL

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                TM training kits have always been SICK! At least now that they got UHL
                Could u post some photos?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                  Could u post some photos?
                  This is their newest one (currently wearing in South Africa):

And these are some of their former ones, I like the blue ones a lot:

Comment

btw this is the picture of jackets that i posted that got deleted

and heres a better angle

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                      I just called eskandarian's store and he said he will be getting his order of TM jerseys in on either Thursday or Friday, so you guys should start calling up local shops by you to see when they will arrive. Can't wait to get my hands on the red one....I also very much want the jacket as well.
                      Really? That is still Birkenmeier Sports Shop in Hackensack, right? And he will have the new World Cup jerseys there?

Clearly, someones still plugged in if so.

Comment

Seriously, if ANYONE get's any info on the sizings (meassurements and so on), PLEASE post it in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                          Really? That is still Birkenmeier Sports Shop in Hackensack, right? And he will have the new World Cup jerseys there?

Clearly, someones still plugged in if so.
                          Yes that is correct, he also has a shop in Ramsey but the Hackensack location is the main/best one. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Seriously, if ANYONE get's any info on the sizings (meassurements and so on), PLEASE post it in this thread!
                            Small, medium, large

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              Small, medium, large
                              Wow, really detailed info on meassurements, thanks...

Comment

http://www.birkenmeiersportshop.com/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X