X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
    I have a good wife who takes good care of the household
    Dadash, ghorboonet beram, the size of the shirt you are wearing on the picture. I want to order asap

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
      http://www.worldsoccershop.com/66751.html

DAMMMMN $90???

sorry guys i think i will be reppin my world cup qualifiers jersey
      That's my plan as well...and I think they are our best kits to date.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

So much for asking a fellow hamvatan to help, and write one single letter in a quote

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          What size have you all ordered?
          What size is that ? Toro khoda javab bedeh, that size looks perfect!
          Dadash, ghorboonet beram, the size of the shirt you are wearing on the picture. I want to order asap
          So much for asking a fellow hamvatan to help, and write one single letter in a quote

badbakht..

Comment

socccer.com emailed and said its shipping and gave tracking number.....BUT the tracking number doesnt show up in the usps website 0__o

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              socccer.com emailed and said its shipping and gave tracking number.....BUT the tracking number doesnt show up in the usps website 0__o
              wouldnt worry about it too much, it'll either show eventually or they will ship it to your door and suddenly you'll see the tracking info populated.

As for me i'll be hitting a shop in toronto and trying the sizes before I pay, I suggest those of you who haven't bought to do the same, email some soccer-shops around or uhlsport and find out who will carry them, then go for a viewing/fitting. saves you from shipping fuss, duty fees and the wait time

Comment

Anyone know where I can find these jerseys in Vancouver? I prefer to buy it from a store rather than having it shipped it saves me shipping cost and I want to make sure I have my jersey before I leave for Brazil.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  It took 24 hours for my tracking number to become active. no worries.

Comment

For anybody interested the away kit is now available on worldsoccershop in extra large size (low in stock)

Also FIFA website:
                    http://store.fifa.com/66750.html

Note: I have a feeling worldsoccershop and fifa link to the same database for the kit stock, some things I noticed.

Comment

Just called the FIFA store....no one could give me sizing information!

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Haha Sharamii by posting that picture you put yourself into serious trouble with the members.

Having said that I commend you for being a Mac user!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                          It took 24 hours for my tracking number to become active. no worries.
                          when will you receive it approx. ?

Comment

for anyone whos interested.....im getting my white real one from soccer.com soon, and im getting a fake red one from iran coming in a week or so......ill put them side by side and take pics and post it here.

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Ekbatan, how are you getting the fake red one? Also, do you guys know if it's better to order from FIFA, soccer.com or world soccer shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ekbatan Jan it Shipped ground from North Carolina so approx. 5 - 7 days. I should have it next Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Comment

Working...
                                X