TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    They both seem 100% real? I'm gonna order the red one from sportsdirect aswell, I'm about 184cm and 72kg, medium seems good? I want a shirt that is not baggy and not too short...
    Yes of course they are real, had no doubt they wouldnt be.Sports Direct and Pro direct soccer are both professional responsible companies.I live in the UK and have bought from these companies for years.
    "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      They both seem 100% real? I'm gonna order the red one from sportsdirect aswell, I'm about 184cm and 72kg, medium seems good? I want a shirt that is not baggy and not too short...
      Refer to the shirt measurements in the post in my signature, you'll find out if it'll be too short. I think it would be your perfect fit.

Comment

Just customized this plain t-shirt, what do you think guys? Worth the 20 EUR?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ok now time for the Uhlsport performance Review/Bashing

wore the away kit to my Red V Blue sunday game with the homeboys..!!

it breathes and stay cool bit better than my WC06 Puma shirt, but like the puma, the annoying round neck design still sticks to my neck too much and feels like chocking, especially in hot/humid game condition..!! i sorta streched/tore it out a bit for a relief..!! noticed Hossaini didn't care for that aspect of the shirt either and kept stretching the neckline..!!
          That's the real issue. The shirt neckline sticks to you, is a little itchy and uncomfortable. I like the idea of the cheetah and design, but uhlsports delivery for this kit wasn't very good. The WC qualification kits are better quality imo and look cleaner.

Comment

I'm going to order the original ones once the price comes down after the WC 2014 once I scout which sites are the most reliable for these kits. Most likely by then they will stock up again and prices will go down.

For now, my mom got me some fakes from Isfahan. The size fits. Quality is bit okay for a fake kit but man it's so transparent when I wear it that everybody can see my manly chest hair while it's bulging on the shirt. I guess if I wanna wear it out....I gotta either wear a shirt underneath or get a brazilian wax b4.

Comment

^tbh, they look good. Saved you 100$ for each jersey.

Comment

approved!
                AHHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Don't any of you guys find the new jerseys really tight?!
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    I'm going to order the original ones once the price comes down after the WC 2014 once I scout which sites are the most reliable for these kits. Most likely by then they will stock up again and prices will go down.
                    For now, my mom got me some fakes from Isfahan. The size fits. Quality is bit okay for a fake kit but man it's so transparent when I wear it that everybody can see my manly chest hair while it's bulging on the shirt. I guess if I wanna wear it out....I gotta either wear a shirt underneath or get a brazilian wax b4.
                    Let us know how that works out. After 2006, I could not for the life of me find an official PUMA kit, and it only took some serious working of the contacts before I stumbled across one. I guess it depends on whether uhlsport continues its partnership with TM...but I am guessing Majid or Mehrooj will likely start muscling their way back into the picture.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      Don't any of you guys find the new jerseys really tight?!
                      If you stay true to size they are pretty slim fitted. I sized up. I wear a nike small for replicas and a Nike medium for authentics. For this one i had to go medium as well.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                        If you stay true to size they are pretty slim fitted. I sized up. I wear a nike small for replicas and a Nike medium for authentics. For this one i had to go medium as well.
                        with Adidas and Nike and even Uhlsport (old TM and PP) I wear a medium, the new jersey the large is even tight for me! (and i have not gained weight lol)
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          with Adidas and Nike and even Uhlsport (old TM and PP) I wear a medium, the new jersey the large is even tight for me! (and i have not gained weight lol)
                          Strange, I assume you bought a legit kit as opposed to Iran bought? Same as the one in my signature?

Comment

My red kit came in today. Material feels much lighter than the white one. Overal the white kit feels a better quality, but damn if your not 10%bf then don't bother ordering these kits because you will end up looking obese in them. Very unforgiving!

Comment

I fit in the Nike and Adidas jersey's here in USA all in medium. I ordered my white and red jerseys from Canada in medium and they fit pretty well. I was surprised. No complaints here

Comment

1001617-174_AAAAA_1030078856.jpg

These are arriving this Friday if anyone wants one. its $10 per glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                X