• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is the release day ????

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
      when is the release day ????
      All major sites and suppliers say "by end of may" I assume that't when they will ship. Hence why I wanna get the right size.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        All major sites and suppliers say "by end of may" I assume that't when they will ship. Hence why I wanna get the right size.
        Do u think Uhlsport in Iran will have it also at the end of may? I hope its cheap in Iran!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          Do u think Uhlsport in Iran will have it also at the end of may? I hope its cheap in Iran!
          Well, if UHL Sport decides to release it that late for all, they won't have the origiginals in Iran before And remember, it's a import product, so it might not be as cheap as people think in Iran, unless you buy fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Well, if UHL Sport decides to release it that late for all, they won't have the origiginals in Iran before And remember, it's a import product, so it might not be as cheap as people think in Iran, unless you buy fakes.
            Yea but do u really think someone in iran will spend 350.000 Toman for a TM Shirt? I thought it will cost about 120.000 Toman in the Uhlsport store in Tehran.

And i would buy a fake one but they arent out yet.

Edit:
            I sent talesofsoccer.com (cheap fake football shirts with great quality) an e-mail yesterday because of the TM shirt and they answered this:

Dear Sir

Regarding to your question

- I will check with our manufacturer , If we will have any news update about our Iran kits 14/15 in the near future , I will contact to inform you asap .

Thank you very much for your interest our products

Best regards
            sigpic

Comment

i have bought a fake word cup TM shirt in tehran, bazar e tajrish, last week

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                Can you please post pictures of it?

Comment

Could u upload a Pic? And how would u describe the quality?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                    Could u upload a Pic? And how would u describe the quality?

for the price of 30k toman (like 5euro i think) its quite good of course its "made in iran" or "made in china" or something like that but i am sure none of my friends in switzerland will notice its fake

Comment

Final edit: I think all are fake, but the first two pics are from uhlsport_iran instagram.
                      EDIT- Last pic of the kid is a fake kit.
                      EDIT- third pic is also a fake.

Also fake:

Last edited by soniq; 05-05-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

^I would say the red fake acutally looks pretty good! The white one though, is god damn ugly..

Comment

[ATTACH]14365[/ATTACH]
                          for the price of 30k toman (like 5euro i think) its quite good of course its "made in iran" or "made in china" or something like that but i am sure none of my friends in switzerland will notice its fake
                          I cant see the Pic. Can u upload it on imageshack.com and copy the link for us?
                          TY
                          sigpic

Comment

... After 6 Months... 3 Trips To Iran... My Jew Of A Dad Has Finally Got Me The Home And Away Iran World Cup Brasil 2014 Shirts... I Sound Spoilt... But The Wait Has Killed Me!!!...

Its a fake.

Another

Last edited by soniq; 05-07-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Looks like the Official Jerseys have started shipping. Just got an email & tracking info from World Soccer Shop that my Jersey shipped today 5/7/2014. Will post pictures as soon as it arrives.

Comment

Working...
                                X