Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
    how about you let people do whatever they wanna do with their own stuff?
    Lol...when didnI tell him what to do? And aren't you being a hypocrit telling me what to let others do? Some people's children...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      only 2,4 out of 10 on Trustpilot..
      Its a legit UK retailer, have bought from them online before.
      Last edited by jahandoost; 06-05-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i got my jersey, but is wired , is the 2013 jersey but with the leapord on it
        lol where did you buy it ?

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
          lol where did you buy it ?
          iran, from the ulshport shop in meydon moniriye, i know is real, is not fake but is strange, the 2013 shirt with the 2014 leapord

Comment

For uk people.
            http://www.sportsdirect.com/SearchRe...ionFilter=iran

Cheapest I've seen, ordered red kit and also Iran polo, sickening!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              iran, from the ulshport shop in meydon moniriye, i know is real, is not fake but is strange, the 2013 shirt with the 2014 leapord
              mate, the 2013 kit with the 2014 cheetah?

Obviously its fake. If anything its a real 2013 kit with a cheetah slapped on it which in turn makes it a fake.

Comment

Finally arrived, ordered from uksoccershop.com

IMG-02.jpg

The quality is better than Legea but definitely short of Nike or Adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  For uk people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    For uk people.

Agha damet garm! just ordered one. Looks nice, plain and good price too.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                      mate, the 2013 kit with the 2014 cheetah?

Obviously its fake. If anything its a real 2013 kit with a cheetah slapped on it which in turn makes it a fake.
                      i don't think is fake because it has all the tag and everything,however is like that

Comment

omg my fake jersey came from iran its soooo bad

its not even the same design, they just put a cheetah on some older version of TM kit in red...its the one that has the white stripes on the side. horrible

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          omg my fake jersey came from iran its soooo bad
                          its not even the same design, they just put a cheetah on some older version of TM kit in red...its the one that has the white stripes on the side. horrible
                          Must be the qualification kit, even though I can't remember when TM actually wore the red one

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            Subsidesports.com would be my next recommendation. Also eskandarian had 100 home jersies and 100 away jersies when he received his shipment in at the beginning of May so he definitely still has some....but they were going fast, ppl from all over the states were ordering from him.
                            I ordered from sportsdirect in the UK it actually came out to be cheaper for $81 plus shipping! Eskandarian's store is selling them for $90.
                            Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                            is this site legit http://www.sportsdirect.com/uhlsport...lcode=37103508 ?
                            They have size M in stock and it is a beat cheaper than other sites.
                            Thanks man I just ordered three jerseys from them! Judging from the pictures it doesn't seem counterfeit.

Comment

Has anyone else ordered there jerseys from sportsdirect.com??

Comment

sportsdirect is legit. The biggest sports shop in the uk, practically a shop in every town and cheap as fuck. The owner also owns newcastle united!

Comment

Working...
                                X