Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    ordered one Red one of these fake ones.
    Ill let you guys know how bad is the quality when i get it in 25 days or so..!
    Have you gotten your alibaba shirt yet?

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

These are the chinese versions of the tm kit that are being sold in iran. They are not mine. I think they actually look very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
        Have you gotten your alibaba shirt yet?
        Jayden Dae
        Thu Mar 06 08:13:36 PST 2014
        Dear friend, because the factory problem now out of stock, in order not to bring you waiting there is some trouble, so please cancel the order, when the supplier we will immediately inform you, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijani View Post

These are the chinese versions of the tm kit that are being sold in iran. They are not mine. I think they actually look very good.
          fack

they look decent IMO, I need to get one of these...

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

The red one actually looks good, do you know how much they cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
              The red one actually looks good, do you know how much they cost?
              In iran they are about 75000 toman

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
                fack

they look decent IMO, I need to get one of these...
                Better than the fakes being offered as part of another Iranian jersey vending website. At least the fakes here say Uhlsport...although support TM, only obtain a fake if it's free
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Better than the fakes being offered as part of another Iranian jersey vending website. At least the fakes here say Uhlsport...although support TM, only obtain a fake if it's free
                  Hm I agree. I will buy the real one when it's in stock anyway

Comment

Brief translation could be usefull

Comment

Originally posted by Bijani View Post
                      Brief translation could be usefull
                      Arash Hungary is saying that there is a lot of interest for the TM jesery which has yet to be released for purchase and requested that the match details should be under the emblem since that's normal and the German national team also has that. He showed them this thread so they see how many people want it, demand for it, that there are already 87 pages on this etc.

Uhlsport responded with that they are appreciating the fact that he raised awareness about this and told that Uhlsport cooperates with FIFA about the jerseys . However, the pictures of the kits are still not final so there may be some changes, like the emblem and stuff ArashHungary referred to. Uhlsport said that all jerseys which are now available are fake and told us to use a link from Varzesh3 which is an official reseller to do a pre-order if they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
                        Arash Hungary is saying that there is a lot of interest for the TM jesery which has yet to be released for purchase and requested that the match details should be under the emblem since that's normal and the German national team also has that. He showed them this thread so they see how many people want it, demand for it, that there are already 87 pages on this etc.

Uhlsport responded with that they are appreciating the fact that he raised awareness about this and told that Uhlsport cooperates with FIFA about the jerseys . However, the pictures of the kits are still not final so there may be some changes, like the emblem and stuff ArashHungary referred to. Uhlsport said that all jerseys which are now available are fake and told us to use a link from Varzesh3 which is an official reseller to do a pre-order if they want to.
                        But what about those sites that are legit and have them on pre-sale? Are they reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          But what about those sites that are legit and have them on pre-sale? Are they reliable?
                          They only mentioned this site: http://shop.varzesh3.com/products/main?id=1

So if you want to order it now, that site is 100% legit. They said all other sites that do sell them now are fake, but didn't say anything about other ones. But to be safe I'd go with the Varzesh3 site.

Comment

The site of varzesh3 is really confusing. It seems that they sell the jerseys with different qualities. Does that mean that for instance the jersey in the fan package is fake. Because a quality one jersey is 280000 toman and the fan package is about 170000 toman that includes a jersey.

Comment

Well, I'm definitely ordering from this site, should be one of the most legit suplier of jerseys in Scandinavia: http://www.unisportstore.com/
                              They have it on pre-order, and I've emailed with the Danish site about the sizes, they should be OK.

Comment

Working...
                              X