TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
    Irans football federation is a big time looser for choosing the white ones as home kits, even uhlsport advised them to choose the red ones to boost the sales. But Kafashain insisted on the white ones and for that reason the major webshops bought the home kits..... and only few red kits. I will look at prodirect, thanks.
    Don't be bitter, I understand you are frustrated. If you want the red kit try soccer.com. Btw Coke > pepsi!
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
      masoud.sh
      Funniest thing I've seen....did no one in the federation/Uhlsport take beginner english?

Comment

I finally spoke with my buddy at Iran Jersey. He said he's bringing Authentic Red and White jerseys. I asked about the tag on the collar and he said it's a different style than the old ones seen on most sites and not like the "Dry Fit" qualification ones.

He can customize the jerseys as well.

I think it was Martin-Reza who said this but I will echo it: I suggest people buy from either Iran Jersey or Persian League or (Shir Farhad if he's selling) because they were around before the WC they will be around after the WC so it's best to support them.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          I finally spoke with my buddy at Iran Jersey. He said he's bringing Authentic Red and White jerseys. I asked about the tag on the collar and he said it's a different style than the old ones seen on most sites and not like the "Dry Fit" qualification ones.

He can customize the jerseys as well.

I think it was Martin-Reza who said this but I will echo it: I suggest people buy from either Iran Jersey or Persian League or (Shir Farhad if he's selling) because they were around before the WC they will be around after the WC so it's best to support them.
          Great news, do you know roughly when he will get them? And how much the cost will be with name and numbering?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

For all who live in germany:
            Karstadt sells them for 69,95 Euro!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              Great news, do you know roughly when he will get them? And how much the cost will be with name and numbering?
              Not sure, I'll ask but I imagine soon.

Customization will probably be as it is now, $10.

Comment

Okay it seems like pro-direct will be getting more kits for the 9th of june.

The shirts are not listed on the website anymore but the links are saved on my browser so when you go on it it says pre-order for the 9th. I might order the away one but I'm going to contact them before ordering.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Produ...284.aspx?spr=1

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Produ...281.aspx?spr=1

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
                  Irans football federation is a big time looser for choosing the white ones as home kits, even uhlsport advised them to choose the red ones to boost the sales. But Kafashain insisted on the white ones and for that reason the major webshops bought the home kits..... and only few red kits. I will look at prodirect, thanks.
                  1. source?
                  2. red ones as home kits? are you fucking out of your mind bro
                  3. source?

Comment

Bleacher Report ranked our away kits at #7

Nobody is expecting much of Iran during the World Cup, but the Middle East's sole representative have at least caused a splash with a slick red away kit apparently modelled on Portugal's home top. The feline, by the way, is the critically endangered Iranian cheetah, with less than 100 still surviving in the wild.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...y-kits/page/27

Comment

We ordered a Red one from FIFA.com and ended up with a white one.
                      oh well, i still like it!

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                        Not sure, I'll ask but I imagine soon.

Customization will probably be as it is now, $10.
                        Is it possible just to order the prints for the customization? I would've ordered from them had I known they would be getting them, but I ended having to get it from prosoccer.com...

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                          Is it possible just to order the prints for the customization? I would've ordered from them had I known they would be getting them, but I ended having to get it from prosoccer.com...
                          That I do not know. I would suggest emailing him.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                            Any canadian members who have RECEIVED their jersey and ordered online? I'm curious how much you spent and if you got charged customs
                            Ok red jersey arrived from Soccer.com this morning. 1.5 weeks, spent $104 CAD and no duties or taxes extra.

In terms of quality, I would rate it at a 7.5 or 8/10 compared to the Nike and Adidas stuff. My single complaint is I wished the UHLSPORT print was stitched on like the logos on the shoulders. Why sticky the front and stitch the rest? Otherwise, nice fit, light, and can't wait to wear it around town come WC time!

Ps. no need for pics, the jersey looks like every other authentic red kit uploaded already!
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Received my home and away kits from Pro-direct uk. Great kits, very happy with them. I usually wear large but got the XL just incase, they fit good but loose obviously. The shrinkage fiasco scared me a bit, at least I'll be able to wear them if I put on a few pound in the future lol.
                              Home kit: I.R.Iran stitched behind the collar
                              Uhlsport logo on both sleeves are stitched
                              Uhlsport logo on front stitched
                              Federation logo is felt and great quality

Away kit: everything is the same as the home kit. Only difference is the uhlsport on the chest is printed as opposed to stitched on.

Comment

Working...
                              X