No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, since everyone is posting pics of their kits, might as well do the same. Picked up both of mine from the official Uhlsport store in Iran, both kits are 100% official and were quite pricey too, but overall, I'm really happy with the kits. Also wanted to get the TM jacket, but they said they will not get them, maybe after the WC. The only thing is, as other members have pointed out, Uhlsport and other licensed stores only provides their own standard font which TM had always used up until now but apparently IFF has used their own fonts for the kits that TM wore in friendlies and official photoshoot, so it's not possible to get that font, only the players will have that. Anyway, here they are:

Last edited by IranFootball10; 06-15-2014, 01:42 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
      Soo I finally went to Romario Sports in Dubai(their wholesale operation). I got 1 "dareje yek" jersey which I assume is the replica, and 1 "dareje do" jersey which I assume is a fan jersey.

Its clear to me that the replica has been made with better quality. The fan jersey isn't bad at all... In fact I paid 250 dirhams for both which comes out to about 70 dollars, so for that price I'm very satisfied.

Here is a pic side by side, the red is the replica and the white is the fan jersey.

http://postimg.org/image/cy5cc55fl/
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I cannot comprehend how a UHLSPORT supplier sells a fake UHLSPORT jersey.

As far as I am concerned, I got a replica and a fan jersey. The fan jersey is less quality, but doesn't have the tag, probably was just made at the factory here.

Comment

Originally posted by IranFootball10 View Post
          So, since everyone is posting pics of their kits, might as well do the same. Picked up both of mine from the official Uhlsport store in Iran, both kits are 100% official and were quite pricey too, but overall, I'm really happy with the kits. Also wanted to get the TM jacket, but they said they will not get them, maybe after the WC. The only thing is, as other members have pointed out, Uhlsport and other licensed stores only provides their own standard font which TM had always used up until now but apparently IFF has used their own fonts for the kits that TM wore in friendlies and official photoshoot, so it's not possible to get that font, only the players will have that. Anyway, here they are:

Hey man, sweet kits. Can you give me the address or the phone number of the store you bought these kits from? Thank you so much.

Comment

I cannot comprehend how a UHLSPORT supplier sells a fake UHLSPORT jersey.

As far as I am concerned, I got a replica and a fan jersey. The fan jersey is less quality, but doesn't have the tag, probably was just made at the factory here.
            LOL Well considering we have many pictures of the IFF logo on every UHLSPORT template out there, it is possible. The moniriyeh store is an official uhlsport distributor and Jaffari is connected to that place, and they have sold "fake" kits...trust me I have one from them. Since our TM was photographed signing a kit with no tags, and the wrong cheetah design, anything is possible.

I am not saying what you have is fake, but just wanted to know what the difference between Replica and Fan jersey is. As far as I was aware, I thought they were one and the same. My belief was you have Official kits, fan or replica kits, and then fakes (black market kits)...am I mistaken?

Comment

Guys, a replica jersey is not a fake, it's an official 'fake.' It's made by uhlsport, but it's not the version that the players wear. Usually replicas are ~100, whereas official jerseys can go for 200+
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Guys, I have a buddy in Tehran that wants to buy a jersey. Does the Uhlsport store in Tehran sells real kits (replicas, whatever)? does anyone know? can anyone tell me? thank you so much.

Comment

WOW, after everything we have gone through and the number of times members have had to explain stuff, i'm fucking baffled that people are still getting tricked into buying fake kits and are asking the same questions over and over again.

Comment

Soo I finally went to Romario Sports in Dubai(their wholesale operation). I got 1 "dareje yek" jersey which I assume is the replica, and 1 "dareje do" jersey which I assume is a fan jersey.

Its clear to me that the replica has been made with better quality. The fan jersey isn't bad at all... In fact I paid 250 dirhams for both which comes out to about 70 dollars, so for that price I'm very satisfied.

Here is a pic side by side, the red is the replica and the white is the fan jersey.

http://postimg.org/image/cy5cc55fl/
                    Which one you find more comfortable and fits easier?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      WOW, after everything we have gone through and the number of times members have had to explain stuff, i'm fucking baffled that people are still getting tricked into buying fake kits and are asking the same questions over and over again.

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                      Guys, a replica jersey is not a fake, it's an official 'fake.' It's made by uhlsport, but it's not the version that the players wear. Usually replicas are ~100, whereas official jerseys can go for 200+
                      Ok so tell me, since I know what a replica is, what is the difference between a replica and fan jersey (as noted in Chamillionaire's post).

Comment

Gents which one we wearing tomorrow; getting my gameday gear ready ...

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

White

Comment

I ordered both from SportsDirect and am very happy with them and the price

Comment

Team Melli Jerseys WC Special

Ey Val ...

Comment

Originally posted by MrAmir View Post
                                I ordered both from SportsDirect and am very happy with them and the price
                                Mobarak basheh. Good to see you around old timer.

Comment

Working...
                                X