TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Just received my jersey from sportsdirect for just 59 euros including shipping. It took them only 3 days to ship it to me. The fit is perfect. Also i dont have any problemes with the neck maybe because i am not gardan koloft.

Comment

can anyone help me? how can i upload a pic with my iphone?

Comment

I need help guys as I didn't follow all the news:
        Living in Germany and would like to catch a red Iran jersey as soon as possible. What's the best site - would like to pay with PayPal.
        prodirectsoccer seems to be a good option, but it says "Pre-Order Now for Dispatch on 20 June 2014". Would be too late, is there a way to get it faster?
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
          Living in Germany and would like to catch a red Iran jersey as soon as possible. What's the best site - would like to pay with PayPal.
          prodirectsoccer seems to be a good option, but it says "Pre-Order Now for Dispatch on 20 June 2014". Would be too late, is there a way to get it faster?
          Order from this site: http://www.sportsdirect.com/uhlsport...rt-2014-371035

It's reliable as it can get. I ordered it there too and it was delivered after 3 days already. It's an UK based store and you can use PayPal as payment. Shipping tax is not too much also.

Edit: just saw M is out of stock, never mind

Comment

http://www.uhlsport.de/de/iran/

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Amazon my friend...mine came After 2-3 days!

Comment

findest bestimmt auch ein karstadt http://www.karstadt.de/Uhlsport-Herr.../30870448.html

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

bros

i just received my jersey and they say its 100% everything original

the only shirts for sale ive seen have the same font, however our tm players wore a different numbering on the official portrait pics...
                  i have only seen the red font in online stires etc

what do you think? everything else of the shirt ist 100% legit!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

^ looks nice. Where did you get the customization? I actually prefer the red number/lettering over the black TM will wear with the white kits.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Does anyone know where I can buy Iran's World Cup jerseys? I've looked everywhere and either they're sold out or not in stock. Please, someone help me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
                        Does anyone know where I can buy Iran's World Cup jerseys? I've looked everywhere and either they're sold out or not in stock. Please, someone help me!
                        It seems most places are sold out, I tried Sports Direct the other day, and the day after it was sold out..

Comment

I'm depressed.

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          It seems most places are sold out, I tried Sports Direct the other day, and the day after it was sold out..

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
                            bros

i just received my jersey and they say its 100% everything original

the only shirts for sale ive seen have the same font, however our tm players wore a different numbering on the official portrait pics...
                            i have only seen the red font in online stires etc

what do you think? everything else of the shirt ist 100% legit!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

those are stock numbering that many websites do for you with a small fee.

Those are not the official TM numbering and fonts

Comment

Any cheap replicas for like less than $50 I can get my hands on online, in the US?

Comment

Soo I finally went to Romario Sports in Dubai(their wholesale operation). I got 1 "dareje yek" jersey which I assume is the replica, and 1 "dareje do" jersey which I assume is a fan jersey.

Its clear to me that the replica has been made with better quality. The fan jersey isn't bad at all... In fact I paid 250 dirhams for both which comes out to about 70 dollars, so for that price I'm very satisfied.

Here is a pic side by side, the red is the replica and the white is the fan jersey.

http://postimg.org/image/cy5cc55fl/

Comment

Working...
                                X