Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are supposed to be heavy Thunderstorms in Ulsan tonight, and even into Wednesday. Could the game get postponed?

Comment

I am so pumpeeeedddd!!!!!!!

^ hoping Nekounam repeats this magical goal by Bagheri !
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Many people seem to expect some sort of a huge drama, but Iran will play for a tie to assure realistic chances of advancing - and loosen up after the 80th minute. Korea is stronger and more determined down the stretch and will win 1-0 in the end - tigers don't fall at home. Go Korea!

Comment

There is no drama. It is simply football with intelligence. This time we got skills and intelligence. TM will defeat Korea and it may score several goals. TM will not settle for a draw and will not even think about it until the 90th minute even if t happens.
          The most intelligent Koreans are now at KAIST and these players could not score on Lebanon from 2 yards. They worked hard but they could no defeat Lebanon in 2 games.
          So the drama comes when Korea loses. I have seen Korean guys crying because the girlfriend of the brother broke up and then the whole family is in tears from grandfather (Harabaji) to Grandmother (Halmoni). This loss will be good for Korea. So it will organize itself for playoff with a good new coach and it will be ready to go to Brazil and do well without any potential embarrassing results that would get with the current team.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            We love you too Neko. Your words about Iran is a testament to your greatness.

نکونام: فقط به صعود فکر می کنیم

ه گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون؛ جواد نکونام در نشست خبری پیش از بازی با کره جنوبی گفت: می*دانیم بازی سختی است اما با انگیزه تمرین کرده ایم و فقط فقط به صعود فکر می*کنیم. به بازی دیگری که برگزار می*شود فکر نمی*کنیم. با تمام وجود آماده این بازی هستیم. وی در پاسخ به این سوال که ایرانی*ها تلاش می*کنند حاشیه کم بشود اما یکی از بازیکنان کره اظهار نظری درباره نکونام کرده بود، گفت: من صحبتی نکردم. خون که مهم نیست من برای کشورم جانم را می*دهم. ما فوتبال مان را بازی می*کنیم. برای ایران هم خون گریه می*کنم و هم جان می*دهم .فوتبالیست باید فوتبالش را بازی کند و به این حرفها کاری نداشته باشد. من قبل از اینکه سرمربی کره حرفی بزند حرف نزدم اما وقتی مصاحبه کرد من جوابش را دادم. خون گریه کردن مهم نیست برای ایران بزرگ جانم را هم می*دهم.

dameh Nekou garm ma ham be hamchin capitani eftekhar mikonim
            sigpic

Comment

With a good captain like this the team is more than ready for a great win.

Comment

[ATTACH]12797[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]12798[/ATTACH]

CQ's great move

Go Iran!

Comment

Today South Korea has a chance to defeat Iran in a competitive football match in South Korea for the first time ever since the beginning of time.

Iran has defeated South Korea in Iran in competitive football 3 times.

CONCLUSION: If South Korea win today, they need to beat us 2 more times in their own country in competitive football just to even things out.

p.s. Iran has also defeated South Korea twice in South Korea in friendly matches. South Korea has never defeated Iran in Iran.

Comment

Make no mistake this will be an incredibly difficult match. The bookies are giving almost even odds for an SK win or draw, Iranian win is paying out 4/1 in some cases. On top of all that we're missing Dejagah who was instrumental in the victory in Tehran.

For these reasons, I've been sitting here for the last 6 or so hours shaking with nerves. I really hope the boys pull something out tonight otherwise I'll probably have a heart attack and die from stress.

Comment

Originally posted by INCEPTION View Post
                      This clip is missing the first of the 6 goals Iran scored against South Korea in the 1996 Asian Cup, which was scored by Karim Bagheri.

Comment

Originally posted by Yashasin Iran View Post
                        This clip is missing the first of the 6 goals Iran scored against South Korea in the 1996 Asian Cup, which was scored by Karim Bagheri.
                        Yes I know I mentioned it on YT description

Comment

صعود مستقیم حق تیم ملی است

ملی پوشان ایران، صعود مستقیم به جام جهانی حق شماست

Comment

3,5h to go
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Another interesting fact: South Korea has defeated Iran in South Korea twice, in friendlies. Iran has defeated South Korea in South Korea twice, in friendlies. Every other match between Iran and South Korea in South Korea has been a draw (friendly or otherwise).

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X