Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yashasin Iran View Post
    If this is real, then I don't like it.

I think it's fake, the picture is too flat to be on a t shirt if you watch at it.

Comment

^ Its psychological war and CQ is good at it.

Comment

we need to win the psychological war and keep the players focus cause korea realize they can get knock out if iran win and uzbeskitan defeats qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
          That could be another reason moving the game to Ulsan.
          even as a Korean fan, i'm disappointed with playing in Ulsan. Korean national team play A LOT better in Seoul.
          but there is no bad intention behind it, city of Ulsan have been asking KFA to host an international football game for a while

Comment

hoping it will be a good game, regardless of all the BS mind game behind it.

both teams to give 110%!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              My biggest fear is Ahmadi in net. I haven't seen him be tested yet, so I have no idea what his capabilities are. Regardless I still have a good feeling about this game I think Iran will win 2-1.
              Oman game, he sucked at catching long shots at the goal; it looked like he isnt even trying :/ I honestly would put Haghighi in goal if I was CQ although by now Ahmadi proberly has better coordination with the defense.
              sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAH so true.
                sigpic

Comment

There are conflicting reports. Our 6'5 Striker Kim Shin-wook might start as a lone FW.

Comment

korea playing with one forward is intresting....

Comment

Originally posted by thetruth View Post
                      even as a Korean fan, i'm disappointed with playing in Ulsan. Korean national team play A LOT better in Seoul.
                      but there is no bad intention behind it, city of Ulsan have been asking KFA to host an international football game for a while
                      well if that is the case then they got it the most sensitive match in Asian qualifying.

Comment

This deserves its own Thread, Iran Korea Prediction song

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

HAHA wow
                          I hope we kick their asses on Tuesday.

Koreans are ****y mofos, even more so than us.

Comment

I hope when we score we dance gangnam style on these asiannnnn maadaaa phaakaassss

Comment

When we score, our whole team should do the gangnam style dance in front of Choi.

Comment

The key is keeping focus. More than half of the Korean team that will play us on Tuesday is different than the one we played in Azadi. Their midfield is relatively inexperienced as opposed to the midfield one they had in Azadi. Their captain will not play. This is the time to knock them off their perch for being arrogant jerks to our country.

Our response to the Koreans when we score a goal will be

Comment

Working...
                                X