Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotian View Post
    seth= se
    dul=do

Interesting

seems like their language was influenced by Persian.

and more:
    Mori moo hair
    dalida = davidan running
    madang = meidaan , field
    meh sal = channd saal how old
    olmaye yi yo= exactly in kurdish how much ?
    igo= injo as in iran's villages and injaa as in tehran
    aghasi = agha Mr.
    k*sa = goosheh corner
    doreh hada= dowr bezan turn
    moghora= mokhora as in khuzestan and mikhorad as in tehran

by the way koreans say u ri jib saram, meaning our wife as we use the expression zane maa , our wife not my wife...At least jaahele khaiaabani lato loot use the term zane maa and not zane man. similarity of cultures...? perhaps
    and many more that i discovered...

Comment

Hahaha "lying down" means TOROPCHEH in their language... listen!

Comment

Originally posted by dank_przn View Post
        Is it just me or have koreans become the shittiest fans in Asia?
        lol watch these kids, they made a song just about the SK.v.iran game
        OMG i am going to vomit...who are these two douche bags, obneyee??
        When there is a will, there is a way

Comment

it's so embarrassing to watch both sides behave like kids argue about tricylce in a kindergarten.....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

no matter at least the wizard Francesco Totti keeps his fingers crossed for us!

Comment

Watch the LIVE STREAM on PFDC TV.

Eurosports 2 Live Streaming – HQ

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

possible korea lineup & last game for choi

i read in a korean blog that the game tomorrow will be the last game for Choi

http://www.taegukwarriors.com/

Comment

Before reading Korean blog, please read this:
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...elp-the-server
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                    There are conflicting reports. Our 6'5 Striker Kim Shin-wook might start as a lone FW.
                    would make sense to go 4231 vs tm..!!
                    it would be quite risky of SK to push up too many numbers on our goal like they did vs Uzbeks..!! our Striker/Reza is quite fast , loves open spaces to run on to and he is (by iranian standards) a fantastic finisher..!! if we play with the same energy levels and intensity of last two games and actually get the first goal against you guys, it could turn into a really ugly day for you and your stupid coach..!!
                    Carlos will load up the D and M and try to hit you guys primarily on counters, unless we fall behind early...!
                    It all boils down to who better controls possession in MF and exert pressure on the opposing side's D..!! Koreans as a team are better poised and tactically apt..!! we are more physical and scrappy and as of late shown the ability to combine rather nicely in patches..! we both equally likely to get a goal from a set piece..!! both our keepers are gonna be relatively weak and likely to concede easy goals if not supported significantly by a solid back line..!!
                    A low scoring tie is seemingly on the table based on a sensible approach to making the WC for both sides, irrelevant of all the mind-games and smack-talk between the two coaches..!!

Comment

Thank you very much webmaster jan
                      Would we have to pay to view PFDC TV?

Comment

Is the game tomoro or tonight? Other thread shows london time 1:30am 18th, thats tonight right? Ot is it meant to be 19th?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

^ The game is tomorrow the 18th. Today is the 17th.

Comment

lol
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by diablo306
                              Finally, one last round left guys.

If we lose tomorrow, that is the END. There is NO CHANCE AT ALL. This time we do not play agianst a shitty team called New zealand but 5th of South American teams which probably will be Uruguay, and there is no guarantee that we can win the WC ticket over them. Actually, South American team is more likely to secure the ticket, not us.

I just can't handle the nerves if this WC campaign continues another 5 months. I already had almost-heart attack for last couple days.. hope we qualify by tomorrow around this time
                              I hear you! Im actually NOT going to watch the game as I will surely get a heart attack! I have asked my friends to just give me the news AFTER the game is over! its been 18 months of stress and I cant take this any longer!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                I hear you! Im actually NOT going to watch the game as I will surely get a heart attack! I have asked my friends to just give me the news AFTER the game is over! its been 18 months of stress and I cant take this any longer!!
                                lol same here. i will probably skip the match too watching the uzbekqatar game instead or do something else

Comment

Working...
                                X