AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Mehdi Mahdavikia : " I searched all over Iran and did not find one pure talent "
    Morteza Mohasses : " Our football is suffering from some serious lack of talent like we have not seen in 20 years "
    Amir Hajrezaie : " Our players ian all age level of our football are not playing with the same passion and vigor as we used to 10 years ago "
    no kia said he searched iran for a player that was good enough to play on the u-19 TM, he said he did not find one player with enough quality to be added on the the roster, he did not say the players on the current team lack talent

Comment

Lovely news to wake up to.
      A complete mental collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Can you explain me how a coach can do sh1t with players than aren't able to do the basic of football (ball control, passes, crosses, accurate long ball, good tackle etc...)? Do you think Mourinho can do something with 11 men, picked up randomly in the street?

All TM (main TM, U19, U17, U22) and IPL clubs played in the same foolish iranian style whether it is with CQ, Dustimehr, Vinganda etc....
        Even if you're telling me that the problem is with the players, the coach picked these players. If you're telling me in a country of 80 million people with so much football history and culture, we don't have 11 players that can out-pass, out-play and out class players from Yemen, you're really taking the argument too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Even if you're telling me that the problem is with the players, the coach picked these players. If you're telling me in a country of 80 million people with so much football history and culture, we don't have 11 players that can out-pass, out-play and out class players from Yemen, you're really taking the argument too far.
          i don't think its too far-fetched to think that a lot of young players may fall through the cracks given iran's level of scouting and youth development.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
            These two months have been some of the most disgraceful in iranian football history, and I can only see one thing to blame, the federation. Many of you guys blame doustimehr or the players or our footballing culture, but the only thing that can be blamed is the federation. It's been years in the making with mismanagement, no attempt at progress and poor appointments as mangers with the exception of CQ. It is really time for kafashian to go and I someone has enough orze to do a proper job. There are usually two types of people in football, crooks and people who are stupid, unfortunately kafashian is worse. It's gonna be fun to see Navad rip a whole through the IFF and kafashian on Monday.
            Bro, we reached the quarter-finals of the same tournament with the same federation and different coach in 2012 and we failed to get out of the group stage of the same tournament with the same coach twice (or maybe even 3 times, I'm not sure). The only blame for the federation should be for picking a proven failure to be in charge of the team, but that doesn't take anything away from Doustimehr consistently sucking at this level.

Comment

Bro, we reached the quarter-finals of the same tournament with the same federation and different coach in 2012 and we failed to get out of the group stage of the same tournament with the same coach twice (or maybe even 3 times, I'm not sure). The only blame for the federation should be for picking a proven failure to be in charge of the team, but that doesn't take anything away from Doustimehr consistently sucking at this level.
              thats is sort of my point aswell, it is the selection of mangers

Comment

Dear:

How could he not be responsible for their physical, technical, mental readiness when:

_These squad has been with Alidoosty for more than 3 years (from U16 games in Iraq).
                _ Close to 100 days of training (Various calls and tournaments) per year for most of these players.
                _ Most of these players have been with Alidoosty more than with their own club coaches. As foulad U19 (U19 Champion) said only time we see our players are when they are injured and they send them home.

Why call players without talents when:
                _ these are same players who performed well despite bad coaching during U17 WC. Did Thailand & Yemen made it to the U17 Word cup?
                _ was it not same Seyedi who scored fantastic skillful goal during WC while today unable to shoot or run?
                _ does any Yemeni or Thai player is good enough to be picked by Real Madrid?
                _Are there any players from Yemen or Thai good enough to be picked by IPL teams?

Iran lost to much weaker teams not Asian powerhouse with talented players.

Iran entered these games as already exhausted, tired, dull, Uninspirational, more like a defeated team. Reason for that has to be found in preparation for the games.

It is beyond this topic but most of our young teams fail in similar fashion in Asian championship because of their ineffective training camps.
                Too many, too long training camp for young players of that age will produce opposite results.
                Young players of that age (16-19) need a balance between time he spends in various training camps and Family, Friends, School, healthy fun.
                Over 3 years with same coach for that (16-19) age group is not good idea the way it is done in Iran for past few years especially with a traditional coach with little knowledge of modern football.

Iran U19 lost to Alidoosty today.

Comment

People have lost their jobs for far less failures.

Why is kafashian even alive, let alone in IFF?

Comment

^ because he has a nice smile...

and ofcourse a string attached to the Islamic Ripp-Offlic's Rahbar.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Atletico will send him wash the toilets for the rest of the season which such performance.

I don't understand all the critics against Dustimehr. We failed with a so called foreign coach with our olympic team, now with a domestic one. Even Arsene Wenger or Mourinho wouldn't be enough. these kids aren't good enough, they don't know the basic of football. It was like a struggle for them to do a good pass, a good ball control, a good cross, a good tackle, a good long ball, a good corner to be free for the ball holder, etc... The only thing they know is to dribble one opponent (not two because it is too much) : goal kuchik mode.
                      The difference is he had this team for two years and a lot of camps. Heavily invested in this team. U22 had two camps and last minute half of the team was changed.
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

AW: AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        People have lost their jobs for far less failures.
                        In IR?

Comment

i dont know how anyone could blame this on doustimehr, he has introduced so much young talent.

Comment

Qualifying for u20 was for only one reason : having some of our young scouted by european clubs and avoid ipl mess.

I understand why so few clubs buy players from u17 world cup. In this age the game is so different from the u20 one (which is itself different from the senior one).

U17 (it can be iran nigeria brazil or else) is reduced to individual play with minimal tactical and collective play : that is why iran is usually good at this stage.

The problem is that Iran play in the same way in u20 and senior team, while even yemen team can manage to do 3 passes in a row (something which is a big struggle for any iranian teams)

The day Iranians will understand football is a collective sport (and not copying Cristiano Ronaldo) will be a huge step

Comment

رسول دانشجو بعد از حذف تیم فوتبال جوانان ایران از مسابقات قهرمانی آسیا در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، اظهار داشت: ما تمام هزینه*ها را برای موفقیت این تیم*ها انجام داده بودیم و آنها اردوها و برنامه*های تدارکاتی خوبی داشتند و نزدیک به ۲ میلیارد تومان برای این تیم*ها هزینه شده بود.

وی افزود: وقتی برای تیمی برنامه*ریزی می*شود و از نظر تدارکات و برنامه*های اردویی هیچ کم و کاستی وجود ندارد بنابراین تنها مشکلی که می*ماند، مشکل فنی است.

سرپرست کمیته جوانان فدراسیون فوتبال خاطرنشان کرد: در جلسه بعدی کمیته فنی و توسعه فدراسیون فوتبال به طور قطع تغییرات بنیادین و اساسی در کادر فنی هر ۲ تیم نوجوانان و جوانان در دستور کار قرار خواهد گرفت و ما از مربیانی با سبک*های دیگر استفاده خواهیم کرد.

وی درباره اینکه این مربیان ایرانی خواهند بود یا خارجی، تأکید کرد: از مربیان ایرانی با سبک دیگر در رده*های نوجوانان و جوانان بهره خواهیم برد.

دانشجو درمورد اینکه آیا این تغییرات در تیم امید هم رخ خواهد داد به تسنیم گفت: خیر چرا که کمیته فنی تصمیم گرفته وینگادا به کارش در تیم امید ادامه دهد.

Comment

Iranian coaches are a waste of time specially in NT youth level for Iran.
                                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X