X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Now the question is
    Is our TM gonna produce the same results in Australia ???
    I was thinking it myself. Wait and see, this will be the shittyest months of Iranian football, the time has come when we will get humiliated by Arabs!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Now the question is
      Is our TM gonna produce the same results in Australia ???
      dont doubt about it not even a second, we are going to experience the same misery there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        I was thinking it myself. Wait and see, this will be the shittyest months of Iranian football, the time has come when we will get humiliated by Arabs!!
        And Koreans

Comment

Originally posted by greatpersian View Post
          Unlike basketball and volleyball, it's too painful to support Iranian football. It's like a torture.
          Hint

Basketball and volleyball are played by only 5-6 players. Football needs 11 players. Maybe our selfish and lazy players aren't good at football.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Yeah, they have time to buy shoes, post on Social Media and think they are superstars. Good that Ezzatollahi will have a very hard competition in Spain and either gets his act together or will fail and the rest will become losers in IPL.
            Atletico will send him wash the toilets for the rest of the season which such performance.

I don't understand all the critics against Dustimehr. We failed with a so called foreign coach with our olympic team, now with a domestic one. Even Arsene Wenger or Mourinho wouldn't be enough. these kids aren't good enough, they don't know the basic of football. It was like a struggle for them to do a good pass, a good ball control, a good cross, a good tackle, a good long ball, a good corner to be free for the ball holder, etc... The only thing they know is to dribble one opponent (not two because it is too much) : goal kuchik mode.

Comment

Asian Games
              1-4 Vietnam
              1-1 Kyrgyzstan

U19
              1-2 Thailand
              0-1 Yemen

Speechless....

Comment

They should make a camp, for all failed teams and their staff (The 3 that have failed so far). Maybe call it Camp Rid & Gaeed. To start with, a few simple rules:
                - No internet and mobile phones allowed
                - No hair products allowed
                Then, let's see how they will survive.

Comment

^

Obviously you are right and don't understand.

My post months ago about Mehralidoosty and his games.

Tahmasbi ( u15) ,Qanbar pour( U16 ), Mirakhori/Alidoosty (U19 ) Are there because of relations they have with IFF officials and they are not best choices for youth developments. They have been working with youth group for years and that constitute their qualifications.
                  IFF does not pay for expensive coaches for youth teams so no good IPL coach interested for these programs.
                  IFF negotiated with Jalali for U22 but Jalali expected more money that IFF willing to pay so they hired Vingada . IFF is paying Vingada but he can not come to Iran ( yet) because of Tax issue .

No big expectations from Qanbarpour , Mehralidoosty , They have created good reputations with connections with IFF and media and have secure job but they are unable to offer youth quality coaching.

These two are even worse than Akbar Mohammadi deposed U19 coach who moved to Zoba then Advising TM Women.

---

Originally Posted by Nokhodi
                  Is Alidoosti that bad?
                  Mahdavikia has a lot of respect for him. Doesn't that say something?

Dear
                  Power and position corrupt people.

Mdoosty has been with youth programs and TM U16/17/19 for years He won Championship with U16 Credit to him for his contribution, but he has many failures as well.
                  His knowledge of modern football is limited and he has been able to compensate his shortcomings with relationship he has established with IFF officials and Media that protect him. He is perfect alternative for IFF with no money and lack of interest by better coaches.

One example of his abuse of power/ corruption which i have exposed few months ago:

Last year He was Coach of U17 and was preparing U17 for WC. During that time IFF was trying to Hire a coach for U19. U19 did not have a head coach after departure of Akbar Mohammadi months before.

Because Alidoosty was involve with U17 could not be with U19 which he desperately was seeking. He did his best to delay U19 Coach selection and when no more delay was posdsible he helped to select Mirakhori as a U19 head coach. a month after Selection he found a way to be adviser/ tech manager of U19 to assist Mierakhori

After WC , he practically became head coach of U19 and he is the one making decision.

He did his best to prevent selection of U19 coach, tricked his way to secure a job for himself.

Even a year ago he came under criticism for his mediocre coaching and there were rumors of IFF searching a replacement He had a different solution to change pressure by bringing in Mkia. Little by little he involved Mkia with U 17 and 19 and by that he silenced his critics.
                  Power corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                    Asian Games
                    1-4 Vietnam
                    1-1 Kyrgyzstan

U19
                    1-2 Thailand
                    0-1 Yemen

Speechless....
                    You forgot the U16 tournament bro?

Comment

lol.. this is embarrassing, our players failed big time, but I doubt it is because of their haircuts..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        lol.. this is embarrassing, our players failed big time, but I doubt it is because of their haircuts..
                        They concentrate on that, and not their game and play on the field. Very simple.. thinking about what's going on on instagram while running behind Arabs.

Comment

hahahahahahaha

Comment

And there are some small things that simply can not understand. How many corners did Seyyedi take from the right? Maybe 10? Not a single one got past the first defender. This is ridiculous. I mean I could do better than that, how can a youth national team player not able to cross the dead ball?

Comment

Too much playstation, not enough actual practice. We were producing far better talent through our gol koochik and zamin khaki system than these players who were brought up in various youth academies. We have to look into the academies if we want to fix things. The talent simply isn't there. I don't see the good technical players that we had in past.

Comment

I have faith in CQ and TM performances, more important now by the failure of the youth teams but the failure has given the teams in our group encouragement and motivation to go on and beat Iran.

Even Asian teams capitalise on Iran slow humpy dumpty playing style we have seen that in the youth, omid and even our once pacey Futsal.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X