GN and thuggery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    With all due respect Amin, I don't think you're are really suitable to be discussing this subject as you seem to be a advocate of violence, the number of posts I have read on pfdc about you wanting to beat up someone or "break" someones neck is pretty high and then lets not forget ur your extremely bias views towards Esteghlal and GN.
    In that case you and all Perspolisi's should refrain from posting on subjects regarding PP, its beloved players (like Karimi, who can do whatever he wants, but gets praised, as if that is no bias) because of the same bias (which sometimes is 10 times extremer than my "bias", at least I criticize my team and players from time to time when it's due). Or you want to tell me there is zero bias from youy and your fan's part?! How about both side's fans stick to subjects which are neither Perspolis, nor Esteghlal related, ok?!

And lol @ me being an advocate of violence. Yes, I am not denying that when it comes down to my (close) family I can become extremely protective and even violent, like f.e. when people disrespect them, abuse them verbally and use violence against them. In such case I will break that person's neck, yes, I said it again and I won't hide for it. I have indeed said a few times on PFDC that in such cases I would probably break someone's neck, indeed! Perhaps you can search those posts where I have said that so people can see the context of it! That is not "advocating violence", but standing up against these kinds of abuse (perhaps a little extremer, but you can't expect me to give someone a hand/kiss or hug when they have abused my direct family...again, yes I would probably punch their face in!). I have never used violence just for using it, it was always as self defence or when people have abused me or my family! If protecting my children and standing up against violence/abuse against them is "advocating violence", then sure, you can call me a "violence advocater".

And for the nth time, I clearly said that beating up that thug was wrong, HOWEVER, understandable. If my son was playing a football match and was having the best day of his life and some thug on the sideline was insulting him or throwing things at him, be sure that he would get a taste of his own medicine, and probably much more to teach him a lesson!
    Last edited by Amin_; 02-06-2013, 11:35 AM.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

amir Hootan for TM..!!

am i too late..???

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
        We have our truce today so I will speak with that in mind

The topic is GN and his thuggery. Just by chance his son was involved. And if his son was a real footballer, like Mohammad Parvin or Niko Kranjcar for example, then none of the fans would have said anything. But this is his son, http://hootanghalenoei.ir/ And my friend's little brother plays along side him in Esteghlal youth team and he is only there because of his father.

And like I mentioned before, if you're going to defend your son by bashing someone's face in, YOU should do it, not your goons.

Truce expires at midnight!!
        I guess we differ in opinion, but in my books there is nothing wrong for a coach to bring his son to one of his practices and perhaps even let him play in one of its unimportant friendly matches against which probably featured lots of youngsters from both sides anyway. That does not justify the abuse of a thug in the stands/sideline. btw I didn't even know, but apparently (from your own post) his son plays in Esteghlal's youth, which makes it even less controversial (despite of what your friend's little brother says, which might even be out of jealousy perhaps).

And I don't know why you keep repeating what you are saying at the end. I think it was pretty obvious that we both agreed on the fact that it is wrong to get that thug beaten up by some people. Of course, I agree, if you want to do something you should do it yourself (see my post above). In that sense, of course what GN did was wrong, it is not an episode of the Godfather or Sopranos lol

Sure, GN is a thug at times, perhaps class less in some instances and speaks like a thug...I just like him for his services and achievements as a coach for Esteghlal. nothing more, nothing less. I have admitted numerous times that he's not the best behaved coach in the world and has a lot to learn to become a true professional coach, but he also deserves credit for his achievements (something his haters never give, no matter what he does/achieves), because in the thuggish state of our country he has managed to be succesful, and in able to survive in such a violent environment, you need to be streetsmart just like the majority of these thugs running our country.

You yourself always try to find something to discredit, even with things that are untrue, like when you said that he used so many Esteghlali players during his era at TM, while in fact, like I showed everyone by going through every match, it simply was not true (actually after having gone through all those games I think Esteghlal's players featured as one of the fewest out of all the top clubs in Iran).
        Last edited by Amin_; 02-06-2013, 11:11 AM.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          In that case you and all Perspolisi's should refrain from posting on subjects regarding PP, its beloved players (like Karimi, who can do whatever he wants, but gets praised, as if that is no bias) because of the same bias (which sometimes is 10 times extremer than my "bias", at least I criticize my team and players from time to time when it's due). Or you want to tell me there is zero bias from youy and your fan's part?! How about both side's fans stick to subjects which are neither Perspolis, nor Esteghlal related, ok?!

And lol @ me being an advocate of violence. Yes, I am not denying that when it comes down to my (close) family I can become extremely protective and even violent, like f.e. when people disrespect them, abuse them verbally and use violence against them. In such case I will break that person's neck, yes, I said it again and I won't hide for it. I have indeed said a few times on PFDC that in such cases I would probably break someone's neck, indeed! Perhaps you can search those posts where I have said that so people can see the context of it! That is not "advocating violence", but standing up against these kinds of abuse (perhaps a little extremer, but you can't expect me to give someone a hand/kiss or hug when they have abused my direct family...again, yes I would probably punch their face in!). I have never used violence just for using it, it was always as self defence or when people have abused me or my family! If protecting my children and standing up against violence/abuse against them, then sure, you can call it me "advocating violence".

And for the nth time, I clearly said that beating up that thug was wrong, HOWEVER, understandable. If my son was playing a football match and was having the best day of his life and some thug on the sideline was insulting him or throwing things at him, be sure that he would get a taste of his own medicine, and probably much more to teach him a lesson!
          Maybe you should go for breaking their face, breaking their neck might kill them or paralyze them.

But in response to your last paragraph. First, it wasn't GN, it was his thugs. Would you send thugs to beat someone up who insulted your child? Second, it was a heckler. It happens everywhere and at every match. Third, GN is not just some random person. He is a former TM manager and current manager of one of the biggest clubs in Asia! He is a public figure! He was at a public event! You can't just order people to beat people up! If this was any other country in the civilized world he would have been arrested!

And we Iranians wonder why there's so much violence in our society...

I agree with Mr. Pouya. This is supposed to be 'professional' football. If you can't take it, quit. If GN can't handle someone heckling his son, then why put him in there? If his son becomes a professional is he going to hire more thugs to beat up the growing number of hecklers?!

You see, this wasn't GN and his family eating lunch somewhere on a friday afternoon and out of no where someone comes up and starts swearing. This was at a professional football match. Should Rahmati's dad come with Esteghlal next time when they're in Esfahan so he can beat up all the fans there who heckle Rahmati?
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Be careful he might start calling for Amir Hootan for tm!!
            Don't worry, I don't think GN is ready yet to lead TM. Perhaps if he moves out of Iran to coach a club in a real professional environment and loses some of his thuggish () classless off the field manners, he might one day be.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I guess we differ in opinion, but in my books there is nothing wrong for a coach to bring his son to one of his practices and perhaps even let him play in one of its unimportant friendly matches against which probably featured lots of youngsters from both sides anyway. That does not justify the abuse of a thug in the stands/sideline. btw I didn't even know, but apparently (from your own post) his son plays in Esteghlal's youth, which makes it even less controversial (despite of what your friend's little brother says, which might even be out of jealousy perhaps).

And I don't know why you keep repeating what you are saying at the end. I think it was pretty obvious that we both agreed on the fact that it is wrong to get that thug beaten up by some people. Of course, I agree, if you want to do something you should do it yourself (see my post above). In that sense, of course what GN did was wrong, it is not an episode of the Godfather or Sopranos lol

Sure, GN is a thug at times, perhaps class less in some instances and speaks like a thug...I just like him for his services and achievements as a coach for Esteghlal. nothing more, nothing less. I have admitted numerous times that he's not the best behaved coach in the world and has a lot to learn to become a true professional coach, but he also deserves credit for his achievements (something his haters never give, no matter what he does/achieves), because in the thuggish state of our country he has managed to be succesful, and in able to survive in such a violent environment, you need to be streetsmart just like the majority of these thugs running our country.

You yourself always try to find something to discredit, even with things that are untrue, like when you said that he used so many Esteghlali players during his era at TM, while in fact, like I showed everyone by going through every match, it simply was not true (actually after having gone through all those games I think Esteghlal's players featured as one of the fewest out of all the top clubs in Iran).
              Lol, Azize man, then why are you arguing when you agree that he's a thug!?! That's what this whole topic is about!

Sure we can debate whether his son should have come in for Hamoudi, etc etc.. but that's not the point of the thread! It just made it all the more interesting. But see my previous post.

Also, there are so many coaches who aren't thugs and are successful in Iran. Ebrahimzade, Karimi, Jalali, Dr. Z, and so forth. He should set an a positive role model for people given the position he is in.

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs
                But in response to your last paragraph. First, it wasn't GN, it was his thugs. Would you send thugs to beat someone up who insulted your child?
                rugs khan, with all due respect, I stopped reading your post after this sentence, cause it looks like you are not reading my posts (properly), otherwise you wouldn't have asked the above. I think I have covered that questions more than once in this thread. Please read my posts carefully and if it still is not clear to you that I had agreed with you a long time ago that sending people to beat someone up (rather I would do it myself) is wrong, then please come back again.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Lol, Azize man, then why are you arguing when you agree that he's a thug!?! That's what this whole topic is about!

Sure we can debate whether his son should have come in for Hamoudi, etc etc.. but that's not the point of the thread! It just made it all the more interesting. But see my previous post.

Also, there are so many coaches who aren't thugs and are successful in Iran. Ebrahimzade, Karimi, Jalali, Dr. Z, and so forth. He should set an a positive role model for people given the position he is in.
                  This just proved that you are not reading my posts completely or properly. Had you done so, you would have seen from the 2nd post in this thread that I said:

My previous post was more of a joke, the beating of the guy who insulted his son was not right, although I must admit that personally it would be hard for me to resist not to punch some thug's face in when he starts insulting and bashing my son.
                  and the rest of the discussion would have not been necessary. You keep asking me if I would "send people to beat someone up" while, again, as you can see above, I had stated that that part was wrong (again, although understandable, based on my own character...I would't be able to keep silent, but hey, then again I am no professional coach and speculating how I would react if I was watching my son play football at his club on a Sunday morning ).

Like I said to AA: For me, the discussion was not about GN being a thug, but rather about that playing your son in an unsignificant friendly match is no biggie and doesn't justify the fact that a 15-16 year old kid got verbally abused/insulted by some thug. I don't know how many times I have covered this part now, I hope it finally is clear to you lol

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

btw I didn't even know, but apparently (from your own post) his son plays in Esteghlal's youth, which makes it even less controversial (despite of what your friend's little brother says, which might even be out of jealousy perhaps).
                    Off topic, but I played footsal with them tonight and asked him about Mohammad Hootan. He's a year older, so no jealousy since he's on a different age team. He said last year he was ok, but now he weighs 80kg and he said he's pretty sloppy and bad. Anyway, from a thug like GN, it shouldn't be unexpected if he's trying to force his son onto the team. Another problem we have in Iran. People who don't deserve to be in football use party bazi to take the place of someone who does deserve.

Comment

rugs khan, with all due respect, I stopped reading your post after this sentence, cause it looks like you are not reading my posts (properly), otherwise you wouldn't have asked the above. I think I have covered that questions more than once in this thread. Please read my posts carefully and if it still is not clear to you that I had agreed with you a long time ago that sending people to beat someone up (rather I would do it myself) is wrong, then please come back again.
                      This just proved that you are not reading my posts completely or properly. Had you done so, you would have seen from the 2nd post in this thread that I said:

and the rest of the discussion would have not been necessary. You keep asking me if I would "send people to beat someone up" while, again, as you can see above, I had stated that that part was wrong (again, although understandable, based on my own character...I would't be able to keep silent, but hey, then again I am no professional coach and speculating how I would react if I was watching my son play football at his club on a Sunday morning ).

Like I said to AA: For me, the discussion was not about GN being a thug, but rather about that playing your son in an unsignificant friendly match is no biggie and doesn't justify the fact that a 15-16 year old kid got verbally abused/insulted by some thug. I don't know how many times I have covered this part now, I hope it finally is clear to you lol

I am reading your posts, that's why I keep saying that. Because you keep saying over and over that if it was your son you would do the same thing. So I keep reminding you that GN didn't do that! GN didn't fight! So I don't know why you keep saying it, because that was not the situation!

Comment

I am reading your posts, that's why I keep saying that. Because you keep saying over and over that if it was your son you would do the same thing. So I keep reminding you that GN didn't do that! GN didn't fight! So I don't know why you keep saying it, because that was not the situation!
                        lol waay Khoda k0shti to maro! I don't get why it is so hard to read and comprehend simple things?!
                        What part of the thousand times that I said "sending people to beat the guy was WRONG" don't you really understand?! Didn't you read the Sopranos part?! So I am actually saying that sending people to beat on someone is WRONG! You want me to quote myself the numerous times I have repeated that in this thread by now?!

I said a hundred times that personally it would be hard for me not to punch someone's face in when he's abusing/insulting my son, but hey I'm not a professional coach and am speculating on the image of me and my son at his neighbourhood football club on a Sunday morning and what I would do if some thug on the sideline would be insulting him all the time. So again: not comparing myself to what GN did as he sent people to do the job and I would do it myself.

Edit - Here are my quotes:

Originally posted by Amin
                        My previous post was more of a joke, the beating of the guy who insulted his son was not right, although I must admit that personally it would be hard for me to resist not to punch some thug's face in when he starts insulting and bashing my son.
                        I understood from the very beginning that he'd sent people to kick the guy's ass, not that GN did it himself. I do actually read posts completely before I comment

I think it was pretty obvious that we both agreed on the fact that it is wrong to get that thug beaten up by some people. Of course, I agree, if you want to do something you should do it yourself (see my post above). In that sense, of course what GN did was wrong, it is not an episode of the Godfather or Sopranos lol
                        Please read my posts carefully and if it still is not clear to you that I had agreed with you a long time ago that sending people to beat someone up (rather I would do it myself) is wrong, then please come back again.
                        You keep asking me if I would "send people to beat someone up" while, again, as you can see above, I had stated that that part was wrong
                        Is it really so hard to make up from the above posts and the bolded parts that I understand clearly that GN didn't beat the guy up himself, but sent a few guys to beat him up! Haven't I mentioned it literally like that in my quotes?! Why is it so hard to understand?! So I am actually not comparing what GN did to what I would do, cause like I explained so many times already, PERSONALLY I would shut up a thug who keeps insulting my son by myself, no need to send a few guys to kick his ass.

If this doesn't clear shit up I don't know what will, although I won't be surprised if you would come back saying that "GN didn't fight" and ask me again whether I would send some guys to beat someone up

Edit 2 - reading my early post I can somehow see where the confusion stems from, since I said "the beating of the guy..." I can somehow understand that you would think that I meant GN by that, while I meant the beating by the guys sent by GN, and not that GN did it himself. Perhaps I could've said "having the guy beaten..." from the very beginning to avoid confusion. Having said that, as you can see from my quotes above, after that I did clearly say in my later posts "having the guy beaten up" or "sending people to beat the guy" etc. which indicate that the beating happened by men sent by GN...so all in all, you still didn't read my posts carefully
                        Last edited by Amin_; 02-06-2013, 08:40 PM.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

He does not look fat..

Comment

i played with him in esteghlal youth team 2-3 years ago, he was a good player back then, he was younger than most but managed to keep up, not sure about now
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

lol waay Khoda k0shti to maro! I don't get why it is so hard to read and comprehend simple things?!
                              What part of the thousand times that I said "sending people to beat the guy was WRONG" don't you really understand?! Didn't you read the Sopranos part?! So I am actually saying that sending people to beat on someone is WRONG! You want me to quote myself the numerous times I have repeated that in this thread by now?!

I said a hundred times that personally it would be hard for me not to punch someone's face in when he's abusing/insulting my son, but hey I'm not a professional coach and am speculating on the image of me and my son at his neighbourhood football club on a Sunday morning and what I would do if some thug on the sideline would be insulting him all the time. So again: not comparing myself to what GN did as he sent people to do the job and I would do it myself.

Edit - Here are my quotes:

I understood from the very beginning that he'd sent people to kick the guy's ass, not that GN did it himself. I do actually read posts completely before I comment

Is it really so hard to make up from the above posts and the bolded parts that I understand clearly that GN didn't beat the guy up himself, but sent a few guys to beat him up! Haven't I mentioned it literally like that in my quotes?! Why is it so hard to understand?! So I am actually not comparing what GN did to what I would do, cause like I explained so many times already, PERSONALLY I would shut up a thug who keeps insulting my son by myself, no need to send a few guys to kick his ass.

If this doesn't clear shit up I don't know what will, although I won't be surprised if you would come back saying that "GN didn't fight" and ask me again whether I would send some guys to beat someone up

Edit 2 - reading my early post I can somehow see where the confusion stems from, since I said "the beating of the guy..." I can somehow understand that you would think that I meant GN by that, while I meant the beating by the guys sent by GN, and not that GN did it himself. Perhaps I could've said "having the guy beaten..." from the very beginning to avoid confusion. Having said that, as you can see from my quotes above, after that I did clearly say in my later posts "having the guy beaten up" or "sending people to beat the guy" etc. which indicate that the beating happened by men sent by GN...so all in all, you still didn't read my posts carefully
                              lol, all is well agha!

Comment

The guy who were beaten up by GN's bodyguards is a hardcore SS fan, Abadani, living in Tehran, some site mentioned his full name and i checked it up on Facebook and found him..in every picture he and his family had, he had blue on him and als did the 4 sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X