• Show
Clear All

GN and thuggery?

First it was this

and now this:

http://www.navad.net/NewsContent.aspx?NewsID=58890

درگيري هواداران استقلال به خاطر پسر قلعه*نويي
    شماره خبر : 58890
    اعتراض يکي از هواداران استقلال به حضور پسر قلعه*نويي در ديدار دوستانه اين تيم مقابل پيکان حاشيه*ساز شد.

**در دقايق پاياني ديدار دوستانه استقلال و پيکان که عصر امروز در کمپ ناصر حجازي برگزار مي*شد، محمد هوتن قلعه*نويي پسر سرمربي استقلال وارد زمين شد و تا پايان بازي در زمين حضور داشت.

در لحظات پاياني بازي يکي از هواداران استقلال که تعدادشان در بازي امروز به 200 نفر مي*رسيد، ناگهان به حضور هوتن قلعه*نويي در زمين معترض شد و با به کار بردن لفظ رکيک خواهان خروج او از ترکيب استقلال شد!

بعد از اين بود که امير قلعه*نويي براي پيدا کردن کسي که اين جمله را به کار برده بود به سمت تماشاگران برگشت و در حالي که به شدت عصباني شده بود به آن فرد واکنش نشان داد. چند تن از ليدرهاي استقلال هم که آن فرد را پيدا کرده بودند به او معترض شده و اين هوادار استقلال را به اتاقي که در کمپ بود،* بردند!

**فيروز کريمي در پاسخ به اين سوال که چرا در اين بازي هم مانند ليگ برتر 3 بر صفر بازنده شديد به خبرنگاران گفت: شما ابتدا تربيت سوال پرسيدن را ياد بگيريد و بعد سوال بپرسيد!

پس از اين گفته، خبرنگاران به علت بي*احترامي فيروز کريمي، گفت*وگو با وي را ادامه ندادند و هيچ يک از خبرنگاران حاضر به پرسيدن سوالي نشد.

He brings his son on to play in a friendly match against Paykan, which if you have seen his son you can understand why this is outrageous and hilarious. Someone in the crowd complains and and GN sends some thugs to to take him in a room and beat him up. Navad had a picture of the guys face after the incident.

How is this acceptable?

This is his son. His name is Mohammad Hootan and he's 16 or 17 years old.

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Good for him, if someone would insult my family I would beat them up too
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

never liked ghalenoi.. he looks and talks like a thug.. hate him.

Comment

even if the guy insulted his family, he has no right to beat up someone or give the orders. The Iranian football society is really sick and needs help....
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          Good for him, if someone would insult my family I would beat them up too
          If you push your over weight 16 year old son onto a "professional" team you're coaching, a team that claims to be one of the biggest in Asia, I don't see how you can expect not to be insulted!

He insulted professional football and its fans by shoving his chubby son onto the squad.

Remember how much crap they gave Kranjcar in 2006 for playing his son Niko on the national team! And Niko is actually good and in shape!

Comment

Well im a perspolisi but still esteghlal is the 2nd biggest club in asia, and its a shame that the head coach puts his own fat 16 year old kid in the practice game.
            sigpic

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                If you push your over weight 16 year old son onto a "professional" team you're coaching, a team that claims to be one of the biggest in Asia, I don't see how you can expect not to be insulted!

He insulted professional football and its fans by shoving his chubby son onto the squad.

Remember how much crap they gave Kranjcar in 2006 for playing his son Niko on the national team! And Niko is actually good and in shape!
                Agha jaan, it's not like he started his son in the ACL final or anything! It was a friendly match against Peykan for God's sake! I'd like to see both team's line-up, I bet even Peykan played some of their youngsters, even from their Omid or perhaps even younger players. I have whitnessed firsthand in Holland that coaches take their sons to their training sessions and even friendly matches. It's no biggie.

My previous post was more of a joke, the beating of the guy who insulted his son was not right, although I must admit that personally it would be hard for me to resist not to punch some thug's face in when he starts insulting and bashing my son.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

GN and thuggery?

Agha jaan, it's not like he started his son in the ACL final or anything! It was a friendly match against Peykan for God's sake! I'd like to see both team's line-up, I bet even Peykan played some of their youngsters, even from their Omid or perhaps even younger players. I have whitnessed firsthand in Holland that coaches take their sons to their training sessions and even friendly matches. It's no biggie.

My previous post was more of a joke, the beating of the guy who insulted his son was not right, although I must admit that personally it would be hard for me to resist not to punch some thug's face in when he starts insulting and bashing my son.
                  Exactly! YOU would punch him, not call a bunch of thugs to do it for you!!

Comment

LMAO at the people who want GN as TM headcoach

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post

even if GN would insult and start to beat someone for nothing, Amin would say GN is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                        even if GN would insult and start to beat someone for nothing, Amin would say GN is right.
                        Perhaps you should read the whole thread before making these funny jokes AA jaan.

I guess you missed the smily after my first post, and especially this part:

Originally posted by Amin
                        The main subject of discussion (at least from my part) was the fact that playing your son in a meaningless friendly with probably your C-team isn't such a biggie as it was portrayed and exaggerated like this, which is justifying the insult towards a young kid:

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs
                        Again, it was not the WC finals or anything, it was a meaningless friendly against probably a young Peykan side, and it happens all around the world (I have seen it myself a few times in Dutch professional teams). So letting your kid train or play one friendly match doesn't justify the insults against a 15-16 year old kid.

To clear things up, in case you have "missed" my quote again: Beating up people is wrong, although in some cases it is understandable (I would have a hard time not punching a thug's face in who keeps insulting my family or my young son who's just playing a football match and is probably having the day of his life).
                        Last edited by Amin_; 02-06-2013, 09:53 AM.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                          Be careful he might start calling for Amir Hootan for tm!!

Comment

Perhaps you should read the whole thread before making these funny jokes AA jaan.

The main subject of discussion (at least from my part) was the fact that playing your son in a meaningless friendly with probably your C-team isn't such a biggie as it was portrayed and exaggerated like this, which is justifying the insult towards a young kid:

Again, it was not the WC finals or anything, it was a meaningless friendly against probably a young Peykan side, and it happens all around the world (I have seen it myself a few times in Dutch professional teams). So letting your kid train or play one friendly match doesn't justify the insults against a 15-16 year old kid.

To clear things up, in case you have "missed" my quote again: Beating up people is wrong, although in some cases it is understandable (I would have a hard time not punching a thug's face in who keeps insulting my family or my young son who's just playing a football match and is probably having the day of his life).
                            We have our truce today so I will speak with that in mind

The topic is GN and his thuggery. Just by chance his son was involved. And if his son was a real footballer, like Mohammad Parvin or Niko Kranjcar for example, then none of the fans would have said anything. But this is his son, http://hootanghalenoei.ir/ And my friend's little brother plays along side him in Esteghlal youth team and he is only there because of his father.

And like I mentioned before, if you're going to defend your son by bashing someone's face in, YOU should do it, not your goons.

Truce expires at midnight!!

Comment

With all due respect Amin, I don't think you're are really suitable to be discussing this subject as you seem to be a advocate of violence, the number of posts I have read on pfdc about you wanting to beat up someone or "break" someones neck is pretty high and then lets not forget ur your extremely bias views towards Esteghlal and GN.

Anyway regarding the subject, It's pretty sad seeing stuff like this, especially in a so called professional football league. I'm not backing the abuse from the fans but on the other hand,players from all around the world get abuse, especially towards their families. You hardly ever see a reaction from the them nor do you see hired thugs beating them up. Maybe in a local sunday league but justifying something like this in IPL is mental.

Comment

Working...
                              X