No announcement yet.

Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the time it's complete it'll be time for new renovations!
    He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Todays pictures of NJ stadium:
      The bench looks pretty good
      http://www.imna.ir/vglfmjdy1w6dxyp..gwwiai,0.html

Comment

I hope sepahani fans can fill it to the brink!

Comment

only one word can describe this stadium: bi rikht
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I think we need to create at least 16 perfectly pitches for our teams, then think about seats for spectators!
            If you build many seats for people to watch crappy football played on crappy fields, then the seats will empty!
            Then what would be the point of building the seats??

It's like communist countries building very wide roads, but with their stagnant economies the streets are empty!!

Comment

Lol whats with the rainbow colors?

Comment

Akhund.jpg

Ahhhh,,, Now I know,....This Akhund is the main hold up!! he is still negotiating his 30%!

Comment

sooo slow finish it alreadyyyyyyyy at LEAST the first floor so Sepahan and Zob ahan can play in it! jeez
                  sigpic

Comment

The contractor looking at his clipboard at Naghshe Jahan:

"Gand kari.. Check."

"Goh kari.. Check."

"Ride mali.. Check."

"Dige chi moonded?.."

"Aha aha, yadam oomad. Ye 15 saale dige Naghshe Jahan kar dared, check!"

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooooool

who needs steel toe boots when you have a 2 dollar chinese dampaie on your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by scotian View Post
                        loooooooooooooooooooooool

who needs steel toe boots when you have a 2 dollar chinese dampaie on your feet.
                        Iran is not the only country that does not obey the PPE Rules! Most asian (china , vietnam) , and arab countries are on the same boat!

Comment

the coloring of the seats is almost as ugly as this:

Comment

Seems like every time I visit this thread for new updates/news, feels like I am looking at the same pictures that I did 6 months ago.
                            Although this time there appears to have been some progression, but very marginal when taking into account the time that has been spent on building this stadium.

*sigh

Comment

Guys this is the Nagshe Jahan Stadium. That means it represents the whole world. I am guessing that is why they went with the multiple color seating, so they would represent all cultures and races. Just a guess

Comment

^^^
                                that's a good way of justifying the screwup

Comment

Working...
                                X