Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Beiranvand be gradually replaced as TM keeper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Beiranvand be gradually replaced as TM keeper?

Doesn't have to be instant, but do you think he should be slowly replaced (or we should trial other keepers)?
    Yes, it is better to phase him out
    85.71%
    No, keep him
    14.29%

Absolutely.

He's getting older, regressing a lot, and was always overrated to be honest. Had 3 good years of football between 2017-2020 and that's about it.

Only issue is we don't have any real "stand out" keepers instead of him. But thats why we try others out.

Comment

If gradually actually means as soon as next camp, then yes

Comment

If we can have a new starting GK by the next WC we would have been successful. His low IQ and poor decision making has continued to get worst over time, and although I view him as the best choice right now, sticking with him for 4 more years is gonna cost us
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Our GK selection needs to be: Beiranvand, (one of Niazmand/Hosseini), and Shakouri. He's a good talent we can cultivate as he gets his move abroad soon. We also have some interesting young keepers like Payam Parsa and Rafiei which an eye should be kept out for.

Comment

Gradually is not right word imo
            in this discussion , everyone need to be Gradually
            Replace.

It should be
            Biravand number 1 gk until 26wc
            Yes or no

Comment

Speaking of gk
              there is 16 years old kid name gazvineh.
              and he is practicing with perspolis, and everyone is just shock and amaze of his ability.
              At 16 he is biravand height and more built.

Comment

Beiro needs to be downgraded to the number two spot. I still say we would've tied US if we had Hosseini in the goal. What was CQ and TM staff thinking bringing back Beiro after a massive concussion and a broken nose to the starting line up when Hosseini kept a clean sheet against Wales?

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                  Replace.

It should be
                  Yes or no
                  Fawk No..!

I always figured him as vastly overrated even during/after WC 18 when everyone was singing his praises just cause he’d saved a kiris pk..!

him failing miserably in two teams in Europe, proved that I was right about his weak overall caliber all along..!

for time, I’d like to see the top three keepers be swapped from each game to another until one proves to be superior to the others..!

Personally, I’d bring back Amir into the top three mix like his baba , He’s flat out a Confident & Clutch goalkeeper..!
                  one of those guys I trust the most to come up with big performance in a vital do or die game…! Where others usually choke & underperform..!

Comment

He absolutely should be phased out. His best days are behind him….we need someone much more sharp and not as prone to silly errors that can and will cost us.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                      Replace.

It should be
                      Yes or no
                      This 💯
                      ​​​
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Would rather bring back rahmati from retirement then have beiro starting for us.

Comment

Such a harsh crowd here.

8n8rrj.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Such a harsh crowd here.

8n8rrj.jpg
                            Well.... tbh Abedzadeh made ONE single mistake against Korea and was benched forever after that, despite having a really good game otherwise (I don't count that Algeria game as all of TM was terrible that game). Now he has even been dropped from TM altogether... like why??
                            How many times have we witnessed Beiro doing weird stuff, and for some reason we still can't get rid of him? When's the last time we saw a good save from him, besides his penalty catches? When was his last good exit? Whenever Beiro is in goal, I get a heart attack when players pass back to him lol

would we ever see something like THIS from Beiro?: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/93oxt_DPqeo
                            (Btw this save was in that very Korea game)

Now don't get me wrong. I was a huge Beiro fan, and will forever fondly remember his golden days in TM. But it's been long overdue imho... Should have had Abedzadeh as first GK in the WC and AC imo.
                            video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Originally posted by Kojiro Hyuga View Post

Well.... tbh Abedzadeh made ONE single mistake against Korea and was benched forever after that, despite having a really good game otherwise (I don't count that Algeria game as all of TM was terrible that game). Now he has even been dropped from TM altogether... like why??
                              How many times have we witnessed Beiro doing weird stuff, and for some reason we still can't get rid of him? When's the last time we saw a good save from him, besides his penalty catches? When was his last good exit? Whenever Beiro is in goal, I get a heart attack when players pass back to him lol

would we ever see something like THIS from Beiro?: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/93oxt_DPqeo
                              (Btw this save was in that very Korea game)

Now don't get me wrong. I was a huge Beiro fan, and will forever fondly remember his golden days in TM. But it's been long overdue imho... Should have had Abedzadeh as first GK in the WC and AC imo.
                              Abedzadeh had a really bad spell at the end of his last season in Spain and at the beginning of this season. He has only gained form again just recently.

Beiranvand despite his mistakes has still performed better at the highest level.

Hosseini could barely stop anything in the Iran-England game.

Comment

Working...
                              X