Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Beiranvand be gradually replaced as TM keeper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post

He is not too "sade" the way he looks, he's a smart and successful goalkeeper, but anyone can take bribes especially if you are not too professional in football. I understand you can be "Madyun" to a club, but what has PP (or any other Iranian club) ever done to most football players other than not giving their salaries on time, selling you off for profit, or using your talent with low pay for their interests?

Just a few legends may have played for this club, but that does not entitle them to create such a culture, after all, this culture stems down to all players and the youth. So when I say he is susceptible to bribes, it's because most internal football players are not getting paid enough, and that makes him a target in such a good position to take the fall. I also claimed that he may have taken it, I didn't say he did take it.
    Just few legends have played for Persepolis 🤣🤣
    That's funny statement.......

also 2 other players and 1 staff subject to bribes as well .
    biravand and taremi toped the rumor list.
    BUT
    I think A BIG IF. If it was fixed it was done between high level iran gov and qatar gov and general was informed by taj that game must be fix.
    I GIVE ABOVE 10% CHANCE and that's 10% too many...

what is your theory of bribe?
    what u think happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      I can assure everyone here it’s not bribes, his form is just that bad since going to Belgium. He has had a few moments of brilliance but in general he's been just an "ok" keeper, making quite a few errors both club and national team level. This is not the same Beiranvand that pushed Eza in the 2018 Portugal game for not doing his job correctly, his passion is 0.
      Yeah he looked bad in the Cambodia game where he conceded a penalty

my major qualm was the game against Hong Kong in the Asian cup he looked extremely Rash and gung Ho there and should’ve been sent off - if a Qatari keeper had done what berinvand did v Hong Kong this forum would’ve had a melt down and would’ve accused the Qatar fa of making bribes .

people aren’t thinking rationally - he was far worse v Hong Kong that he was v Qatar . Think his composure and mental thought processes just aren’t there for him to be a top player
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

BUT
        I think A BIG IF. If it was fixed it was done between high level iran gov and qatar gov and general was informed by taj that game must be fix.

what u think happened?
        Who knows if it was just a bribe or if it was an order from the regime for whatever twisted political reason they had for letting Qatar advance or a combination of both. Only time will tell, this is one of those things ke gandesh salha bad momkene dar biad when these akhoond thugs are gone for good.

I just know something was off with Beiro that day vs Qatar, his body language, the look on his face, his reaction time, etc. so I am not going to rule anything out like a lot of people here when we know for a fact they're willing to do anything to hang on to power e.g. slaughtering people on the streets or launching missiles at a civilian plane(At first saying it was a malfunction, then changing it to: Oops, it was a mistake by one guy!!!).

So guys, don't be quick to put anything past these murderers. This is the IRI we're talking about here - EVERYTHING including TM is somehow tied to politics at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Who knows if it was just a bribe or if it was an order from the regime for whatever twisted political reason they had for letting Qatar advance or a combination of both. Only time will tell, this is one of those things ke gandesh salha bad momkene dar biad when these akhoond thugs are gone for good.

I just know something was off with Beiro that day vs Qatar, his body language, the look on his face, his reaction time, etc. so I am not going to rule anything out like a lot of people here when we know for a fact they're willing to do anything to hang on to power e.g. slaughtering people on the streets or launching missiles at a civilian plane(At first saying it was a malfunction, then changing it to: Oops, it was a mistake by one guy!!!).

So guys, don't be quick to put anything past these murderers. This is the IRI we're talking about here, EVERYTHING including TM is tied to politics somehow at the end of the day.
          I would TOTALLY agree with you if this was a one time thing for Beiranvand. My question for you is, have you watched a good amount of Perspolis games this season? His mistakes in the Asian Cup didn't happen in a vacuum. He's had this nervous and lethargic form for a few years now.
          ​​
          We tend to forget this but it's only been two years since Skocic benched him for Abedzadeh. He's been extremely avg for TM since 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I would TOTALLY agree with you if this was a one time thing for Beiranvand. My question for you is, have you watched a good amount of Perspolis games this season? His mistakes in the Asian Cup didn't happen in a vacuum. He's had this nervous and lethargic form for a few years now.
            ​​
            We tend to forget this but it's only been two years since Skocic benched him for Abedzadeh. He's been extremely avg for TM since 2021
            Can't say that I have watched any full PP games this season, only highlights. If that's the case and is just a drop in form, he should still be benched in TM based on his performance in the Asian cup alone, and until he can earn his spot back. He's clearly no longer our best keeper. It's just hard to believe that one can go from being the best keeper in Asia to below average that quickly at 30 yrs old (not old for a keeper) without any off the field issues.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

Can't say that I have watched any full PP games this season, only highlights. If that's the case and is just a drop in form, he should still be benched in TM based on his performance in the Asian cup alone, and until he can earn his spot back. He's clearly no longer our best keeper. It's just hard to believe that one can go from being the best keeper in Asia to below average that quickly at 30 yrs old (not old for a keeper) without any off the field issues.
              He lost all his confidence in Belgium when he went for some reason. He was a completely different player the season before he went compared to when he came back

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

BUT

what u think happened?
                A lot of things may happened behind closed doors, but I choose not to speculate beyond that. Even GN couldn't mention why his iron defense has fallen. I'd love to quote him though, that one Goalkeeper is better than having good parents. I leave it to the wonderful patrons of this forum to go deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

It seems like someone may have bribed you to suggest this accusation.
                  I missed you too KC, but no one is much more "Sharif" than you are.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    I don't think he got a bribe

I just think he is a really talented keeper who doesn't know the very, very basics of positioning

We see him doing phenomenal saves sometimes because he is so out of position and he rescues himself. Other times he gets nose bleeds through doing crazy things (seven times I count, now)

Needed a good keeper coach when he was 20
                    ​​​​​
                    This in a nutshell !! đź‘Ť

he never had sound gk fundamentals to begin with which is understandable considering his amateurish footballing background and the sudden rise to stardom..!
                    what makes him even more irritable to deal with is his rather frequent erratic demeanor in goal and too much flair for dramatics and the generally Arrogant aura which is evident on n off the pitch in his personality ...!! probably so after receiving fat contract$$ and too much khayemali compliments primarily from the PP fan-base..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

he never had sound gk fundamentals to begin with which is understandable considering his amateurish footballing background and the sudden rise to stardom..!
                      what makes him even more irritable to deal with is his rather frequent erratic demeanor in goal and too much flair for dramatics and the generally Arrogant aura which is evident on n off the pitch in his personality ...!! probably so after receiving fat contract$$ and too much khayemali compliments primarily from the PP fan-base..!!?
                      Agree with this. Mentally he’s just off even against easy sides like Hong Kong and Cambodia he did crazy shit. If you panic handle outside the box against one of the weakest teams in the Asian Cup then how can realistically you be a top European gk? He lacks the basics and there was a reason he failed in Europe after all. Asian cup exposed him for his true weaknesses he’s just not got that intelligence to be a top player outside of asia. Being rash against Syria and Hong Kong you can get away with it but against more talented sides they’ll expose you and punish you quick .

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                        Agree with this. Mentally he’s just off even against easy sides like Hong Kong and Cambodia he did crazy shit. If you panic handle outside the box against one of the weakest teams in the Asian Cup then how can realistically you be a top European gk? He lacks the basics and there was a reason he failed in Europe after all. Asian cup exposed him for his true weaknesses he’s just not got that intelligence to be a top player outside of asia. Being rash against Syria and Hong Kong you can get away with it but against more talented sides they’ll expose you and punish you quick .
                        Agreed - and another worry is that the next generation of iranian keepers, kids who are just deciding they want to guard the goal, will be watching our matches and thinking that this is normal, as TM's "number one" is doing this kind of thing

Comment

Biravand wants to interduce new style of gk
                          to Persian gk..improve your leg work skills with ball become sweeper and help defense get out of pressure. It worked for pp and he won triple last year no way pp would win 3riple crown w/o biravand.
                          General ba kasi taroof nadareh he will choose the best for matches....gonne criticize him and said he fundamentals is not good
                          news flash
                          Iran is not goali nation

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ELnDpK...b25nIGtvbmc%3D Am I the only one that found his handling here at 2:13 minute mark just weird? Why didn’t he tip it over

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

yeah in terms of dramatics he’s certainly the most theatrical and unpredictable Iran goalkeeper I’ve probably ever encountered
                              Maybe it’s too much arrogance winning titles at Persepolis and being worshiped here. Maybe a different league outside his comfort zone will instil more discipline then again In Portugal and Belgium he didn’t work out

Comment

Working...
                              X