• Show
Clear All

ma n*gga dont do no goals....
    Only Goalasoez..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      ma n*gga dont do no goals....
      Only Goalasoez..!
      can you believe there are ppl here who think moghanlou is better than this guy?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Moghanlou would kill in this league.
        6'5" beast who loves open space.

Comment

I wonder if this is the longest-scored goal in J league
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Yeah I have a feeling he’d do well in the j league and k league around physically weaker on average players and shorter individuals .
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Esmesho nayar
              Ye seri kahir mizanan lool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

What make you think he is not?
                How many goals zahedi scored in TM?
                How many caps he has?
                How many goals he scored in crappy IPL?

They are more or less at same level
                Is not like you comparing this guy with Sardar lol

Comment

6'5??

Moghanlou and Zahedi are basically the same height? Or like 1-2cm difference between them ??

Some would say Zahedi is physically stronger and more direct too
                  ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

6'5??

Moghanlou and Zahedi are basically the same height? Or like 1-2cm difference between them ??

Some would say Zahedi is physically stronger and more direct too
                    ​​​​
                    Zahedi seemed to have a better time in Europe than Moghanlou . Maybe the toxic media environment and pressures for playing for Persepolis were hindering his performances and he's better off being a big fish in a small pond for a average j league team instead. Nothing wrong with that- i actually prefer it in this case .

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

What make you think he is not?
                      How many goals zahedi scored in TM?
                      How many caps he has?
                      How many goals he scored in crappy IPL?

They are more or less at same level
                      Is not like you comparing this guy with Sardar lol

Zahedi disappointed me a lot at PP but he was given no chance to play at TM to perform, contrary to Moghanlou that was given too much opportunities and fk them all.

Comment

Has Zahedi even more than a few minutes for TM? Not sure where TM performances come into the debate, he hasn't even been given a chance to be a reserve

(Indeed probably the main reason I was pissed off with Queiroz 2022 was not picking Zahedi especially for USA and England)

EsEs and PesPes are mostly bad for our players' development. I wonder what would have happened to Azmoun or Jahanbakhsh's early career trajectories if they had started off at these clubs with their politics and mess. Taremi saved by a phone call between two Carloses

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Has Zahedi even more than a few minutes for TM? Not sure where TM performances come into the debate, he hasn't even been given a chance to be a reserve

(Indeed probably the main reason I was pissed off with Queiroz 2022 was not picking Zahedi especially for USA and England)

EsEs and PesPes are mostly bad for our players' development. I wonder what would have happened to Azmoun or Jahanbakhsh's early career trajectories if they had started off at these clubs with their politics and mess. Taremi saved by a phone call between two Carloses
                          He is 28 dude
                          What development? Lol
                          He choked under pressure of playing for biggest club of his career! And that in Iran!
                          Not trying to throw the guy under bus, but not him, neither Moghanlou, Alipour or any of these guys are TM forward solution!
                          Regarding Moghanlou 8 caps, 5 as sub, 2 goals! Not great not bad either!
                          I agree Zahedi should have got more chance but the moment you start to get some hope about him he disappeared for a while! Either in Ukraine or Hungry or Iran!
                          While Moghanlou despite all hate he is being top scorer for 3 years!
                          Everywhere in world as TM coach you cannot ignore the local league top scorer specially with his profile veut ou veut pas like they say in French!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He is 28 dude
                            What development? Lol
                            He choked under pressure of playing for biggest club of his career! And that in Iran!
                            Not trying to throw the guy under bus, but not him, neither Moghanlou, Alipour or any of these guys are TM forward solution!
                            Regarding Moghanlou 8 caps, 5 as sub, 2 goals! Not great not bad either!
                            I agree Zahedi should have got more chance but the moment you start to get some hope about him he disappeared for a while! Either in Ukraine or Hungry or Iran!
                            While Moghanlou despite all hate he is being top scorer for 3 years!
                            Everywhere in world as TM coach you cannot ignore the local league top scorer specially with his profile veut ou veut pas like they say in French!!

Enayati was also IPL topscorer. Moghanlou doesn't even deserve to be in a team like Sepahan who should develop and play their young gems instead of such players. He can thank penalty kick and some bottom league swiss cheese defense to make his stats.

Comment

Moghanlou struggled to make a dent against Hong Kong's defence and was horrific against Qatar got outpaced by their defenders. Not sure i really see him as TM material . Again different players suit different leagues. Moghanlou also struggled in Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                                Moghanlou struggled to make a dent against Hong Kong's defence and was horrific against Qatar got outpaced by their defenders. Not sure i really see him as TM material . Again different players suit different leagues. Moghanlou also struggled in Portugal
                                Moghanlou makes illusion when he is playing in a dominant team against weaker opposition. He needs a machine behind him with plenty of golden service and everything going as planned

Comment

Working...
                                X