Shahab Zahedi @ Avispa Fukuoka | 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab Zahedi @ Avispa Fukuoka | 2024

Game about to kick off in 30 mins vs FC Tokyo and Shahab is in the bench….will likely make his debut! Go Shahab!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

He got an assist

Comment

Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amRZ6DuzVDc

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        Funny how they insist on pronouncing his whole name every time...it was never "Zahedi" or Shahab!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope Ghaedi makes a similar move
          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Wow. Great speed of play, passing sequences, and quality goals.

FC Tokyo were mid table last year so not even one of the top teams.

really hope more of our guys in the middle age bracket like shahab, ghayedi, etc go there instead of uae/qatar.

Comment

This is great for Zahedi - J-League 1 club which has been going places, i was in Fukuoka a few weeks ago and it is a great city, Kyushu as a whole is nicer, warmer than the other islands... He will enjoy it

He will be unique for them

Still for me would have been amazing as an X-factor for 2022 world cup, I rate his traits so much more than Moghanlou, Asadi etc... and consider him amongst out most talented out-and-out strikers.

Excited to follow him and J league, hope he can create a path for many other iranian players to go over there as facilities are excellent and training/fitness wil help our players

Comment

it baffles me still how he couldnt have cut it at PP..? the guy seemed a promising talent in eastern eu tokhmier leagues..!!
                it musta been the iranibazi o the toxic playing environment of pgl..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  it baffles me still how he couldnt have cut it at PP..? the guy seemed a promising talent in eastern eu tokhmier leagues..!!
                  Why would a guy who was doing Ok in some 3rd leagues in Europe come back to Iran at 27?
                  Regarding the J league, i rather see him in J league instead of some BS ones like Hungary!
                  Overall he had weird career and didn't progress a lot despite playing outside from young age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

compare this league to our league lol
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Because we had a stubborn coach, ton of injuries and players like Omri and sadeghi dribbling around like a headless chicken instead of creating chances for Zahedi.

Zahedi was unlucky in perspolis and a scapegoat.

Comment

he wasn’t good enough at that level of pressure. It’s one thing to have talent, it’s another to thrive in a pressure cooker like Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

he wasn’t good enough at that level of pressure. It’s one thing to have talent, it’s another to thrive in a pressure cooker like Persepolis.
                          you mean hashieh o gaavebandi o koskholbazia..?

im sorry aziz but w/o seeing in any PP game, id still be more apt to buy into The's excuses for fail ....!!

tbh, he was an idiot for going back to PGL/pp to begin with... especially after getting supposedly shafted by PP earlier in his career too..!? , so i supposed he had it coming to him..!? or he was just too desperate for an exit outa war-torn country willing to take any route out..?

Comment

Shahab just loves switching clubs! Iranian version of Nicolas Anelka.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              Shahab just loves switching clubs! Iranian version of Nicolas Anelka.

He's been unlucky too... being solid in the Ukrainian league then the war happens and he has to escape effectively as a war refugee etc...

For me the guy has better traits than all of these other guys - Moghanlou, Asadi, Alipour etc...

would love to see whether other iranian players make it to this league, the infrastructure and the fitness by itself will bolster some of our young players

Comment

Working...
                              X