Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    ^^
    Good for him but is it Japan top level football? Defending is worst than IPL
    On the first goal he had all time in the world to score!
    Nevertheless, he should be invited to the next camp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't say that the J league is top level but it is definetly higher than the PGPL.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Highlights (Zahedi scoring 2 goals)

ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Lol for the first - his classic good close control, layee'd a half dozen players and left-foot finish cool as you like

Very confident dribbling and another left foot finish on the second too

He is both-footed so can finish on either

Avispa fans

(just go on twitter, type in "ザヘディ" and then go on google translate to see what they are all saying)

https://twitter.com/FlatDefense/stat...00316695404884

"Zahedi's cleverness is noticeable in the first half, when his teammates are not doing well and the ball is not coming to him, he does the necessary defense but does not try to force it himself and conserves his energy. In the second half, when he goes on the offensive with a substitution, he unleashes the energy he has saved up and scores. He does not run around unnecessarily, but waits in front for an opportunity and can adjust his pace, so there is no need to mess around with substitutions"

Comment

His team have scored 8 goals this season and he has 5 of them.

Comment

BEAST...!!

Comment

He is a very good player. I wasn't surprised during his interview in 360 that he mentioned that Iceland wanted him to play for their national team since not many players are born there and he could have received citizenship. He is one of those players that unfortunately may not get the cut due to our current offensive line-up, but I hope we do see him in action in TM again.

Comment

Japan league is being closely watched and followed by euro scouts
                His age is an issue but if he keep performing hopefully someone from Portugal, Holland knocks the door!
                No Belgium please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Idk why, but I have a strange feeling that he gets picked up by a upper table EFL Championship level team, like Norwich City or West Brom lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Idk why, but I have a strange feeling that he gets picked up by a upper table EFL Championship level team, like Norwich City or West Brom lol
                    Baggies need at least 2 new strikers. Dike and Maja have massive fitness issues and Thomas Assante is not a natural striker and can not hold the ball up.
                    Calderon’s team is set up for a target striker who can hold the ball up to give the wingers time to come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Wouldn't he have work permit issues?
                      or is that not a factor in the Championship?

Comment

Yes and no, Championship clubs are allowed up to 4 players who don’t meet the expected points for a work permit. They would have to argue that there are exceptional circumstances however.

Comment

He scored from well into his own half today.
                          One of the best long distance goals I've seen. Quick turn after getting the ball and let it rip.

Comment

Phenomenal goal from an outstanding striker

https://twitter.com/prznsoccer/statu...73731947810828

Comment

He is cult amongst the fans and his players

Goalkeeper, defensive midfielder and substitute sprinting towards him to celebrate

https://twitter.com/SH08ark01/status...32557291757721

The goal should be a Puskas award contender

Comment

Nominative determinism​ at it's best.

Beckham would be proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X