• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He played entire second half today.

Lost 1-0 to Zenit at gazprom arena.

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20240430...88%D8%B1%DA%AF

really solid performance by ghorbani vs rostov.

Seems he is becoming starter for them at base of the midfield.

Honestly I am impressed by his passing range and not being too slow in covering ground during transition. This has been a great move for him.

Him and hosseinNejad are definitely the future of our midfield, and can form good combinations with saeid, nour, and saman in the short/medium term.

Comment

He is a good backup to Saeid but that's about it for the time being.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Honestly I am impressed by his passing range and not being too slow in covering ground during transition. This has been a great move for him.

Him and hosseinNejad are definitely the future of our midfield, and can form good combinations with saeid, nour, and saman in the short/medium term.
          we suddenly have life again in the CM position. Now if only we can get hosseinnejad a similar move so he can blossom even more too….his potential is way higher then Ghorbani IMO.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

we suddenly have life again in the CM position. Now if only we can get hosseinnejad a similar move so he can blossom even more too….his potential is way higher then Ghorbani IMO.
            I don't think we have that much life.
            I support ghorbani because he is young but I wasn't that impressed so far, hopefully he will develop in Russia.
            Hosseinnejad is being wasted by Morais, bench or injury I don't understand what happened to him since December. Salmani is injured, khodabandelou isnt starting in Persepolis, the cancer Noorafkan is there..

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

thanks for the vid..!
              im liking the size and frame of this dude .... looking bit promising on other fronts as well.... lets hope he keeps flourishing and maturing his game in RPL ..!!
              naturally not as fluid and mobile as hossain nejaad (on the very few occasions i saw of him in action) but to me this dude has a bigger potential of becoming useful central piece in TM someday..?? especially so considering the other guy gettin shipped back to PGL and struggling with frequent injuries to boot..!

Comment

He's a replacement for Cheshmi in our current squad and a backup to Eza since he will be a starter for another 4-5 years. I believe that he can do a real nice job if he keeps developing.

Comment

Scored again in 3-3 match vs Ural
                  They are out of relegation zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scored again in 3-3 match vs Ural
                    They are out of relegation zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For a DM he has a great understanding of when to make runs into the box and is a clean finisher. Recall him scoring quite a few goals for sepahan like that.

Great attribute to have.

Comment

Working...
                      X