No announcement yet.

Mohammad Ghorbani @ FC Orenburg | 2024 - 2025

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did the goal count as his? I saw the goal and it took a clear deflection….i never understood the rule for goals counting when a deflection is in play…sometimes it’s on the guy who deflects it and other times it’s credited to the guy taking the shot.

regardless it’s amazing they threw him into the XI immediately and against a strong team like spartak
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      So did the goal count as his? I saw the goal and it took a clear deflection….i never understood the rule for goals counting when a deflection is in play…sometimes it’s on the guy who deflects it and other times it’s credited to the guy taking the shot.

regardless it’s amazing they threw him into the XI immediately and against a strong team like spartak
      I think the rule is if the shot is on target and takes a deflection, it is awarded to the attacking player. If the shot is off target and the defender redirects it towards the goal, its an own goal for the defender.

In this case, it's difficult to tell if the initial shot was on target or not.

Comment

He started and played 73 vs akhmat in cup.

https://football360.ir/post/20240406...88%D8%B1%DA%AF

his passing range is a lot better than I previously thought. Could definitely have done better on a few occasions defensively, but will continue to adjust to elevated speed of RPL.

Comment

Just scored against Dynamo Moscow to make it 1-2. Dynamo answered few minutes later to make it 1-3 though

Comment

His first goal in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              His first goal in Russia
              Isn't it his second?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Isn't it his second?
                I believe the other goal ended up being awarded an own goal

Comment

Let’s go mamad!!! Killer mentality to run towards goal in that situation….he was rewarded for his IQ and hustle there.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mammad for TM
                    Wait .. he is already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Mammad for TM
                      Wait .. he is already lol

He took Cheshmi's spot so certainly an upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He took Cheshmi's spot so certainly an upgrade
                        Thank goodness!
                        “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Is Russian league shitty or our players too good? Lol
                          Har kiro mifrestim bazi mikone!

Comment

Russian league is shitty

Comment

Russian league has a very rich history of sending players to top leagues and also in general attracting players in their prime like hulk, Danny, witsel, etc. and winning trophies at the European level. No sane person can say that historically it’s a weak league.

right now, as any country that is in a similar situation to Russia politically, their league is not bringing in those top talents and it certainly is not what it once was. But all that said it’s still head and shoulder above both PGPL and the Asian level.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Russian league has a very rich history of sending players to top leagues and also in general attracting players in their prime like hulk, Danny, witsel, etc. and winning trophies at the European level. No sane person can say that historically it’s a weak league.

right now, as any country that is in a similar situation to Russia politically, their league is not bringing in those top talents and it certainly is not what it once was. But all that said it’s still head and shoulder above both PGPL and the Asian level.
                                Agreed to a certain extent Ghermez Agha. I still feel for our youth to be exposed, they should go to a league where they can be prime targets and play in European competition. Russia, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, cannot play in any European competition. Until that changes, they should go elsewhere, even to a lower league that has teams playing in European competition annually.

I'd say teams like Sheriff Tiraspol (Moldova), Qarabag (Azerbaijan), FCSB (Romania), and Red Star Belgrade (Serbia) are good teams in lower leagues that play in European competitions annually.

Comment

Working...
                                X