Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post AC reconstruction

Coach, players, style of play?

Coach : we should go to foreign coach. jemes, morais, casas, katanec, someone like qatari coach..who you want.
    Thank you GN, your Cinderella run is over but you showed you are too unidimensionnal, emotional, lack of added value. Basically ride on CQ work.

Domestic coaches completly destroyed our volleyball and handball progress made with a foreign coach, we shouldn't do the same mistake.

Style of play : enough of slow turtles. Speed speed speeed speeeed and youth!

Players :
    Niazmand should be our number 1. Enough of dumb beiro who should remain number 2.
    Shakouri should be integrated in the squad. Hopefully our anti young IPL won't waste him.

Hajsafi, cheshmi, rezaian, shoja, kanaani, milmo, ebrahimi, Ansarifard, Moghanlou, asadi should be phased progressively or kick out straight depending of our replacement.

Ground play and accurate pass should also be a priority

Comment

Coach: Keep GN. A foreign coach will take ages to figure out our talent pool and then rebuild.

Players - slowly phase out the older players. Keep Taremi and Azmoun for the next WC. Bring in young players. They may not be as talented as previous generations, but they need experience.

Style - Work with domestic league to have truly in shape players all year round. Tactics, adjust game to game.
      Ask U-17, U-19, U-23 teams to be familiar with senior team tactics.

Comment

Idk too depressed. Maybe fresh batch of players makes me excited again. WCQ or not, I can’t watch this team for awhile.

Comment

its not like we have any young talent coming in,

Comment

Only people who are willing to be controlled by the regime get invited to this team. If the best talents were actually invited the team would play at a much higher level and not suffer from consistent losses to weaker teams. If the team is to ever succeed, the cancerous regime must be removed first. Only after will the team improve in quality. Until that happens you're all just watching regime assets act out the result the regime permits.
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
              Only people who are willing to be controlled by the regime get invited to this team. If the best talents were actually invited the team would play at a much higher level and not suffer from consistent losses to weaker teams. If the team is to ever succeed, the cancerous regime must be removed first. Only after will the team improve in quality. Until that happens you're all just watching regime assets act out the result the regime permits.
              Bro chegadr chert migi. Who is the superstar who is not invited to team? Nourollahi? Gtfo and go whine about regime in political chat.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
                Who is being left out? Prime era Messi and CR7?

99% of coaches would pick the same core we see all the time.

Comment

Build a team around our forwards, hopefully all of our defence will be sent into pension, including Beiro. GN is not worse than any we got in Iran, if I could wish a foreign coach it would be Segrt from Tajikistan.

Comment

Let's be honest for a second and not lie to ourselves.

We played one great game against Japan. We did it. It was amazing and it made us something to be proud about for a long time.

However, this generation compared to our past generations was our best shot to win something. Throughout the tournament, we saw what this team is lacking.

It's not about the staff, the line-up, the way we play, it's not even about what is going on in social medias. All teams go through these nowadays. I was seeing khiabani begging to not post negative things about the team. Well, it happens in every single country and specially with the best teams, even though, it shouldn't happen.

We simply don't have the quality to perform in back to back games. We either make it difficult by missing some football basics or we act amateurish.

Where does it all start? Academies, infrastructures, Coaches at a young age.

I said it earlier the last time we won a tournament was 40+ years ago, if nothing is changed, we won't win anything in the nearest 40 years. We have been relying on natural talent all this time.

Our freaking national stadium was built 50 years ago. What was done in the meantime?

Look at the investment Japan, Korea have made. I'm not sure but it seems to me that India invests more than us.

Qatar invested a lot, their guys may not be better than ours technically but they do know some football fundamentals. It's not a surprise to see them beating us today and they will only get better with time.

We can on the other hand be proud that the IRGC has a very beautiful budget. That khamenei's wealth can at least build us 5-10 quality stadiums and training complexes.

Envoyé de mon A065 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

If the following players are invited to next WCQ I will not watch the match

- Shoja
                      - hajisafi
                      ​​​​​- omid
                      - ansarifard
                      - rezaiain (don’t care that moharrami is hurt, call up Anyone else)

Comment

As people have said, it's on the players and the way they approach these high pressure situations after a game like Japan. It's like after Wales game against USA. They keep saying "now we have to move on to the next game" but in reality, they're not ready.

And seen by the post game interviews I posted in the post-match thread, you can tell they know very well they had it all in their hands and the fact this was their last chance, but blew it. You can tell on their expressions, they even might know what caused this.

Since I started following football I have loved these guys to death, I have cried for them (also after the Japan game), but seeing them throw this one away hurts, and kind of losing hope. Not sure I will watch the WCQ games. Cause this was the last hope for this generation as a united team.

Sorry, just had to get it out...

Comment

Need a major facelift and I don't think TM can do it under Ghalenoei.

We need someone who isnt scared to offend and hurt the feelings of people and play new names, new players and work on a 10 yr plan.

No more "emotion" or "good feels" or partibazi.

Comment

These players should be phased out before the WC:

Ramin (will be 36 years old in WC2026) - We thank him for his contributions and that Wales game will always be legendary, but it's time to make Sadegh our RB moving forward and look for other backup options (Aria Youssefi).

Ehsan (will be 36 years old in WC2026) - He had an immense TM career, extremely long and successful. But if Milad keeps up this form, Milad should be our LB moving forward.

Omid (will be 37 years old in WC2026) - Looks like he already retired, at least he has some dignity.

Shoja (will be 37 years old in WC2026) - It pains me to say this as I was unsure about him because he had such a good tournament and seems like a leader, but 37 is too old to be a WC option. We have good young defenders if we actually use them (Hazbavi, Fallah, and Majid isn't too old).

Karim (will be 36 years old in WC2026) - We thank him for his years of contribution, but it's time to look at younger options up front. He should be an assistant coach (only if he can contain himself from running on the field in key moments).

Cheshmi (will be 33 years old in WC2026) - He will always be remembered for the Wales goal, but his style is outdated and is not a good fit for today's football.

Here are the young players who should be called up to transition to the new generation: Zahiroleslam, Eckert, Allahyar, Hosseinzadeh, Salmani, Hossein-Nejad, Hazbavi. We have a lot of good young talent, we just don't use them or give them any opportunities. It starts now.

Comment

I think I am ready to retire from following TM

right now I wished that I was never a fan

the heartbreaks fell 10 times worst than joy of good moments

my condolences to all members and fans

Comment

Working...
                              X