This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely we are wanting this to go to ET.
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

as mentioned, my expectation is that jordan dominate, maybe score and then korea equalise, then extra time, then tokhmi korea win on penalties

Should we beat Qatar, my hope is to see Korea in the final with KKKlansman but would be great for them to be exhausted and have a couple of players suspended - ideally Hwang, followed by Son

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Uzbakistanet chetorešŸ¤£

Game I am watching it should be 2--1 jordan
        This is korea and thats how they play. They played like that against Saudi , Australia and jordan .
        Even bahrain was full attack on them for first 20 minutes.

Regarding Uzbekistan , they draw against Australia , made it to quater final and lost to qatar and var (in penalties). So they did great. You said they won't get far and they did.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

This is korea and thats how they play. They played like that against Saudi , Australia and jordan .
          Even bahrain was full attack on them for first 20 minutes.

Regarding Uzbekistan , they draw against Australia , made it to quater final and lost to qatar and var. So they did great. You said they won't get far and they did.
          This game so far jordan is better team.
          end result I don't know.

Comment

I prefer to play SK than Jordan in final

Comment

This game so far jordan is better team.
              end result I don't know.
              They made saudi look good too, despite being shit. Draw against thailand .

Comment

They made saudi look good too, despite being shit. Draw against thailand .
                I seen all s.k matches.
                Perfect example of
                Better be lucky than good.

Jordan is true Cinderella

Comment

I seen all s.k matches.
                  Perfect example of
                  Better be lucky than good.

Jordan is true Cinderella
                  Then you know that in almost all of their matches the other team played better football untill end of the game. But i now realised that this is sk's game plan. It has worked so far . Jordan was better team , even malaysia was better team, saudi , australia were also better teams.

Agha no point arguing , I just hope whatever happens we'll see this match go to ET.

Comment

YESSSSS LETS GO JORDAN!! GOAL

Comment

Then you know that in almost all of their matches the other team played better football untill end of the game. But i now realised that this is sk's game plan. It has worked so far . Jordan was better team , even malaysia was better team, saudi , australia were also better teams.

Agha no point arguing , I just hope whatever happens we'll see this match go to ET.
                      GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

F...... KLINSMAN

Comment

1:0 for Jordan

Comment

Jordan scored wow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

What a goal!! Unfortunately for Jordan it is part of Koreas plan according to Milad

Comment

Korea will be easier for us than Jordan
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Klinsmann factor.

Comment

Working...
                                X