Iran vs. Japan - [Match Thread] | Asian Cup 2023 | Saturday, February 3rd |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Well rest assured most of us got the Captain Tsubasa reference you made on page 6. Both the line up and the Misugi heart condition. Most of us old folks have been around long enough to have heard all of the Captain Tsubasa references whenever TM has played against JPN.
    Thanks! That makes me feel better about my Junji Ito Vs Junya Ito reference not landing

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Thanks! That makes me feel better about my Junji Ito Vs Junya Ito reference not landing

​​​​
      When I heard that Junya Ito was suspended, I instantly thought about Junji Ito as well I was like since when did horror writer play for Samurai Blue?!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

When I heard that Junya Ito was suspended, I instantly thought about Junji Ito as well I was like since when did horror writer play for Samurai Blue?!
        🤣

I just imagine Torabi as a Soichi-like character in the TM hotel

Comment

At least we will be playing in an A/C equipped Education City Stadium against Japan.

So you guys will see that we will play 100 times better. This was really unacceptable that the previous stadium did not have AC and hence our players were really pressured and hence could not perform well like a normal day. But against japan it would be actually great as we need to breath specially after 120 minutes of play against Syria and more than japan did.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

ZANG E ZADAM BE NARDVOON
            MA NING MA CHI PAHLEVOON

MA NING MA NING
            ROOH E MAYEEEE
            JAN E MAYEEEEE
            DAVAR MAHBOOBE MAYEEEE

KHODAYA KHODAYA
            TA AKHAREH ZAMANEH
            HATA KENAR KHODA
            MA ning o negah dar

Faghani yadet bashe
            MA ning sarvareteh

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              At least we will be playing in an A/C equipped Education City Stadium against Japan.

So you guys will see that we will play 100 times better. This was really unacceptable that the previous stadium did not have AC and hence our players were really pressured and hence could not perform well like a normal day. But against japan it would be actually great as we need to breath specially after 120 minutes of play against Syria and more than japan did.
              Great point. Extremely odd we got stuffed into a 10k capacity stadium for the round of 16. Hard to believe they green lighted that. We got the worst one!

Comment

^ old times they used to beat us with paid-off referees. Nowadays they use VAR, Stadiums or bad draws. Even crooks have advanced their skills and have become modern time thieves.
                Last edited by webmaster; 02-01-2024, 05:25 PM.

Comment

The cameras have cut general
                  yelling at tm player after a mistake on the field
                  Saying "k.ram to maghzet"

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                    Proof??

Comment

Can we replace Sadegh and Majid in the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ in Europe maybe, in Qatar no way Hosay

Comment

i like torabi for this game...his legs are fresh...we need to play some key players and make switches as necessary...a 4-4-2 is perfect...i hope since taremi is not there someone can be his replacement on getting some nice balls from sardar...sardar really needs to step it up...he is has been sucking for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            باز تو با کارکنان پیتزا نوین حرف زدی؟
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              i like torabi for this game...his legs are fresh...we need to play some key players and make switches as necessary...a 4-4-2 is perfect...i hope since taremi is not there someone can be his replacement on getting some nice balls from sardar...sardar really needs to step it up...he is has been sucking for a long time
                              His legs are fresh, but is his brain fresh too? I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

باز تو با کارکنان پیتزا نوین حرف زدی؟
                                بابا مشتی پرسید کی رفته توی مغازه. فکر بد نکن شوما

Comment

Working...
                                X