Iran vs UAE Post match ratings and discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Cheshmi played CB once Majid got injured against Hong Kong.

And he actually played better there than at CDM but still was bad in both positions
    I rewatched the HK game and Cheshmi got a bad wrap. I actually felt he played very well. He made three noticable errors. One was a pass, the other was positioning, and the third was the shirt grab. Besides that he was very good. He has to stop making silly mistakes like the shirt grab however.

On another topic. Omid poor guy is done. Rewatching games really allows you to zoom onto individual players and imo he shoukd retire. Before the tournament I wrote here that he is a very important player for us. Damn I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

I rewatched the HK game and Cheshmi got a bad wrap. I actually felt he played very well. He made three noticable errors. One was a pass, the other was positioning, and the third was the shirt grab. Besides that he was very good. He has to stop making silly mistakes like the shirt grab however.

On another topic. Omid poor guy is done. Rewatching games really allows you to zoom onto individual players and imo he shoukd retire. Before the tournament I wrote here that he is a very important player for us. Damn I was wrong.
      The problem is those 3 errors should NOT be made. If you play against Japan even a single error is costly. All it takes is one goal to demoralize us

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

The problem is those 3 errors should NOT be made. If you play against Japan even a single error is costly. All it takes is one goal to demoralize us
        Yes but the two errors came when he played as a CB. He made one error in his role in midfield.

Comment

Does anyone know why they kept doing this gesture?
          https://www.veed.io/view/1dadb7ad-b0...2d?panel=share

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
            Does anyone know why they kept doing this gesture?
            https://www.veed.io/view/1dadb7ad-b0...2d?panel=share
            Before the Iran-UAE game the UAE fans were saying racist things about Iranians and saying "Iranis you will cry" in Arabic. So our players served it cold to the grassrollers

Comment

Working...
            X